Search results for query: *

1. PTWarrior

Metal, metal, metal

Terco_Viejo said:
    I just discovered these guys... They're without a bassist nor a vocalist yet and **** yeah they sound savage. Hope!  :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuNyIXBkheY

Nice groove man!
  2. PTWarrior

Metal, metal, metal

Terco_Viejo said:
    Sepultura's Spanish Sons  :twisted:

Didn't know that you neighbours had good metal :lol:
  3. PTWarrior

More realistic first person?

Roccoflipside said:
    I wouldn't mind something like how shooters will use q and e to allow you to peek around corners. The ability to "flick" your character's head left or right for as long as your holding the button might work. The main thing is to be able to see left/right without having to turn the whole character's body.
    You can do that in Warband already by holding the 'view outfit' key (and can do full 360 turns) but I don't see a great advantage in that.
  4. PTWarrior

More realistic first person?

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    Warband is one of the few games with 'pure' first person where the body model doesn't change much. In most games, first person is just a camera with some detached arms in front of it, and if you look down you have no legs. In warband the only thing that happens in first person is that your head vanishes. The disadvantage is that it's hard to tell at a glance what you're holding or what attack you're doing so the UI needs to be expanded to accommodate it.

I think in bannerlord the best improvement would be to increase the fov and alter some of the animations to make them more obvious in first person, although that's probably too much to ask at this point.
    Archery is much better in first person. In third person the aiming is not even well calibrated, on an enemy that's near (so all you supposedly had to do was point directly at the spot you'd want to hit) you have to point a litle upper or you will hit below.
    However, first person melee is quite bad by the reasons you mentioned, and also, when you're surrounded by enemies you can't perceive well the ones on the side and back. For me that's a disappointment. I would prefer to go first person all the way but I don't for all these reasons. I'm all for the increase in fov and animations change.

AmateurHetman said:
    BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    Warband is one of the few games with 'pure' first person where the body model doesn't change much. In most games, first person is just a camera with some detached arms in front of it, and if you look down you have no legs. In warband the only thing that happens in first person is that your head vanishes. The disadvantage is that it's hard to tell at a glance what you're holding or what attack you're doing so the UI needs to be expanded to accommodate it.

I think in bannerlord the best improvement would be to increase the fov and alter some of the animations to make them more obvious in first person, although that's probably too much to ask at this point.
    There are the ui indicators that show attack and block direction, they are helpful for first person.
    Yes but you don't get much immersion from that.
    Take a look at the first person of Dark Messiah Might and Magic and see how beautiful it is. Something like that would be ideal.
  5. PTWarrior

Contest: Guess the release date!

My guess:  23/09/2020
    Reasoning: September because Gaming companies love realeasing games in times like beginning of school and university, that's when young people have the most free time to play, obsviously.
    2020 because... come on, it is taking too long. We know it isn't going to be released this year so it got to be next year.
    23 because it's a wednesday and it's almost November, simple.
    Persons I would like to thank: My parents, for their financial support that allways allowed me to play games like this.

6. PTWarrior

Dev Blog 07/06/19

Rabies said:
    Do not look here said:
    Not really sure what to make out of it, personally I think it obviously won't be graphic enough to satiate those wanting tortures and whatnot, while also being underused - if used at all - feature in usual gameplay, rather a gimmick for a one-off Vlad the Impaler kind of affair. We'll see.

Personally, I don't see why the 'animation' couldn't be replaced by an actual scene that you take part in.

It's not as though you don't kill plenty of people in battle anyway, often more gruesomely, I expect. Just have the condemned man or woman in a scene with some soldiers, and allow the player to walk up to them and hit them with a weapon. And they fall over and die. I don't see the difference between doing that in a set-piece execution scene and doing it in a battle, in terms of Public Moral Outrage.If anything, it'd make the decision feel more powerful, rather than being trivialized into a series of menu-clicks.

You could have the option of giving the task to one of your minions, so you wouldn't have to do it yourself or watch every time if you didn't feel like it.
    I agree with this.
  7. PTWarrior

Metal, metal, metal

I'm really excited to see Lamb Of God and many others live in Lisbon next month :party: :party:

Gojira and others aswell.
  8. PTWarrior

Unlimited Corpses on the Battlefield, Please?

Count Delinard said:
    Some old pics from good times, back in the day before they removed this option for Warband

UpPcrdG.jpg

kc5mP6c.jpg

aZVKqN0.jpg

vJP7QUH.jpg

A3p4Sdu.jpg

7SqtlPL.jpg

GkRiIFG.jpg

1zYYuHn.jpg

NNlnsDN.jpg

1RiQUEm.jpg
    I believe it gives much more flavor and meaning to the battles after they finish, battlefields tell a story after the killing is done and you prowl around
    How I miss those days...
    Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
    [...]
    They might as well add the option in for people that can handle it. Adding a large number option and putting "will heavily damage performance/stability" or something would be fine, people would then understand what they were getting into. Restricting the option entirely is a silly idea.
    Simple and effective, totally agree.
  9. PTWarrior

Dev Blog 10/05/18

DanAngleland said:
    NPC99 said:
    Great to see the same rented room auto-configured as a mill (on the left) and a tannery (on the right).

I'm not a fan of that myself, though it is smart from an efficiency of development point of view since they don't have to recreate an entirely new scene for every single business. It makes everything seem less distinct. Less real. I suppose it is plausible that most real life industries on a similar scale of production to each other would find themselves in similar premises, but a mill is a bit different- there doesn't seem to be any form of great power to turn the grindstone, no watermill or windmill, not even an oxen or mule. Presumably, then, this is supposed to be done entirely by human labour, but I associate that more with village life- the women folk doing the work outside, maybe a few households banding together to make flour for their families- than with a mill creating flour on a comparatively large scale.
    Depending on the building we should be able to choose different enterprises, some more suitable than others for the building we choose. And we should have different enterprises and different buildings for cities and villages, for example, having mills in villages and bakeries in towns. That would be perfect.
  10. PTWarrior

The chance to ask

Will Bannerlord have quests like Warband that don't involve much time neither a big story around it or will it have new tipe of quests, bigger, more immersive and more intriguing? (For example, in Warband, having a backstorie for why there is a chest in Rivacheg with samurai armour inside or why there is a skeleton in the Lord's hall at Bulugha Castle). I allways felt that M&B didn't really imerse the player into the world and the characters don't look, how can I say..., alive.
    Another question I would ask: will the game have an intro video? :iamamoron:
  11. PTWarrior

Unlimited Corpses on the Battlefield, Please?

Unlimited corpses and unlimited time to decide when to leave the finished battle so you can walk paciently and gloriously through all those bodies - that would be heavenly.
  12. PTWarrior

Name this sub-forum! (POLL UP UNTIL SEP 14th)

Some suggestions, taking into consideration the name of the game and that it is set 200 years before Warband:
    - The old Lord's book
    - The Historian's tale
    - The old bannerhall
    - The old guildhall
    - The banner's pole
    - The King's bannerhall
    - Old Calradia
    - The library of the Bannerlord
  13. PTWarrior

Feminism

Duh said:
    PTWarrior said:
    This forum is funny, people joke around with even worse and more offensive jokes than that one but only some get warnings.
    He got a mini-warning for his spoiler shenanigans. They, like quote pyramids, are not well liked.
    Yes, that's fair.
  14. PTWarrior

Dating Thread, v. II

Edgar Allan Poe said:
    PTWarrior said:
    People here love to throw themselves from de 6th and they die, 15 is more than enough.

See, that's a logical fallacy. Or, a paradoxTM, at the very least. Because, since it is a one-time gig, nobody knows if they love it or not. It's not like they're coming back to share their one of a kind experience. Anyway, don't suicide to death, random pre-teen kid, casually browsing this site. We do not, in fact, endorse suicide.
    I'm sorry to disapoint but no fallacy was made.
  15. PTWarrior

Feminism

This forum is funny, people joke around with even worse and more offensive jokes than that one but only some get warnings.
  16. PTWarrior

Dating Thread, v. II

crodeau said:
    there are no skyscrapers (yet?) in the **** towns we live in. tallest buildings here have ~15 stories. is that enough?
    People here love to throw themselves from de 6th and they die, 15 is more than enough.
  17. PTWarrior

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Behold! The masterpiece of the masterpieces!!
  18. PTWarrior

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Enough of pseudoscience here, please.
    ¿release date? :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom