Search results for query: *

• Users: Airith
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Airith

Log Files

Does anyone know how to increase the length of time warband keeps log files? I could set up a script to copy the files somewhere but it seems like the default is a week/7 days, and then it deletes the oldest log file. Hoping to set up statistics using the server's log files and this would be useful.
  2. Airith

Siege Mode Entry Points (Spawn)

Alright, purpose of this thread: Figure out what the hell the spawn points are for siege mode. Yes there is a thread in the tutorial section, it is awesome and works well for everything else (doors, towers, ladders, etc) but the spawns... Not quite so much. After some testing on some siege...
  3. Airith

Multiplayer ship battles

Following this thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52793.0.html I got the ships to work in sp. Now to get it to work in mp, that's a lot more work. I followed Arch3r's guide on adding the invasion battle type, but instead made "sea battle" type. Here are the added scripts: And...
  4. Airith

Adding more models as belfrys

This one's got me stumped, I searched all over for any reference to the actual native belfrys, then copy pasted and replaced with the new model. In the scene editor, the model is set up in the finished position, with wheels/platform, and when I start a mp game it is set up at entry point 110...
  5. Airith

Transferring maps between mods

hello again forge, different question this time. I know how to add maps to MY mod, edit the scene, script, presentation, etc .py files and then copy the .sco file to my sceneobj file. What I'm wondering is how to add maps from a mod (mine or another) to a different mod. Seeing as I don't have...
  6. Airith

Editing presentation of equipable items in mp

Hi there, new modder here. I've been looking over the .py files for quite a while trying to figure out how to change the presentation of equipable items. ie " Equipment screen --> left click on empty slot which brings up the little arrow pointing either left or right, and then all the possible...
Back
Top Bottom