Search results for query: *

1. Airith

Mordhau, Chivalry* + Mount and blade mix.

I liked the Mordhau alpha, but it's very similar to Chivalry. I definitely prefer Mount & Blade's combat. I'm sure it will change, there were quite a few big changes during Warband's beta. I need to learn and practice some more before I can give more of an opinion.
  2. Airith

Caribbean! Map Return to 3D Poll

I think a choice would be nice, default to the new one.
  3. Airith

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

Can't wait for Bannerlord, definitely the most anticipated game for me.

I really want to use the new scene editor. When I was playing regularly the majority of my time was spent making and testing scenes for various servers. I hope they capture the simplicity that made it open to anyone but still add some new features for those wanting to go more in depth.

Please keep doing regular updates, such an easy way to garner publicity and keep us from going crazy.
  4. Airith

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

I get the following in the wse_crash_log.txt

> Info
    Time: 13/06/2012 14:17:04
    Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x0000000C)
    > Stack trace
    > Info
    Time: 13/06/2012 14:17:04
    Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000001, 0x00000000)
    > Stack trace
    0x004BB7B4 crpg_1+0xBB7B4 (??+0x0)
    0x458B38EC ??+0x458B38EC (??+0x0)
    >

crpg_1 is the WSELoaderServer.exe This happens every 2 or 3 days. Not sure what's going on. I have a few more that are variations of the above if it'll help.
  5. Airith

How many people play this in the US?

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
    Awesome thanks for the feedback guys, I'll probably buy it when the semester ends here in a few days.

You won't regret it. I'm assuming you tried Mount & Musket: Battalion back in the day too, this is a better version of that.
  6. Airith

Barabas said:
    Airith said:
    Would it be possible to specify which mb_warband_dedicated.exe to use in wse_settings.ini, instead of it auto choosing?

You can do this by command line using -p, for example: "S:\Games\Warband\Modules\Vikingr\WSE\WSELoader.exe -p ..\..\..\mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m "Vikingr" "

Thanks Barabas! Having trouble tracing the mb_warband_dedicated.exe process though.
  7. Airith

The process spawned by WSELoader.exe does not have a name when viewed with ps in linux, is it possible to add a name to this to make it easier to kill?
    edit: This is traceable, so this q is moot.

Would it be possible to specify which mb_warband_dedicated.exe to use in wse_settings.ini, instead of it auto choosing?
  8. Airith

Airith said:
    "Failed to wait for remote load library thread to exit."

Trying to start a cRPG server and this came up in wse_loader_log.txt, any ideas? I'm running 2 servers, each with their own WSELoaderServer.exe under Ubuntu. It was working before.

Appears to have started working. Created a separate account and gave it its own directory.
  9. Airith

"Failed to wait for remote load library thread to exit."

Trying to start a cRPG server and this came up in wse_loader_log.txt, any ideas? I'm running 2 servers, each with their own WSELoaderServer.exe under Ubuntu. It was working before.
  10. Airith

Technical Support Thread - Can't Get the Game Working!

Got it working, thanks for the help Vornne. And I appreciate the future move to open source, can't wait to see how you managed some of these awesome feats.
  11. Airith

Vornne said:
    Player "Airith" will join the game successfully and link the name to their unique ID (serial), the clan tag would only prevent them joining as "ATS_Airth". Storing gold and inventory is intentionally not part of the name server design - it only stores information about the person, not the game character - and as explained before many times, I dislike the MMO style "save everything forever" design, and won't add it to PW (refer to the first post in the stickied suggestions thread).
    Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think I have it working but I'll try editing a few things first. Is the tag only a prefix, or does it handle suffixes as well?

I guess you've been asked for that feature a lot so I won't bug you, but saving gold until the round ends/map change or whatnot would be similar to the admin banks people are running, unless I'm thinking of them differently. An option would be nice :oops: I'd be willing to code it too :sad:

GRANT ALL ON pw_player_names.* TO 'pw_name_server'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'mcn345N2iH';
    is localhost the website listing where checkplayers.php is, or should it not be changed?

INSERT INTO warband_servers (name, password) VALUES ("My server", SHA1("MyPassword"));
    "My server" = name of server in the server listing
    "MyPassword" = password that is edited into the strings.txt file?

12. Airith

Hi, I'm trying to setup a name server for the pw server I'm running atm, and I'm wondering what the clan tags will look like if I got everything to work.
    Assuming clan tag = "ATS"
    Player "Airith" joins the game.
    What will it modify? Thanks.
    Also, is it possible to request that since the db is set up, the ability to store peoples gold/inventory as well? It'd be neat to have everything build up for a while, and then get a restart once the map/round/whatever is done.
  13. Airith

Need help from a technical person

There is no default costumes_a.brf in the commonRes folder (in your warband folder in your program files), the mods are asking for a file that doesn't exist. It's either a typo (because b, c, an d exist), or you need another file to get it to work.
  14. Airith

Log Files

Does anyone know how to increase the length of time warband keeps log files? I could set up a script to copy the files somewhere but it seems like the default is a week/7 days, and then it deletes the oldest log file. Hoping to set up statistics using the server's log files and this would be useful.
  15. Airith

Siege Mode Entry Points (Spawn)

Kazzan said:
    Siege (also check http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,112806.0.html)
    0 defender
    32 attacker
    66 flag defender

0-31 defenders
    32-65 attackers

Or that's the tought. I've made siege maps and this model seems to work.

I found a bug in my scene which has resolved the spawning issues. But the point of this thread is more to highlight the crazy entry points that Taleworlds uses in their multiplayer siege scenes, which don't seem to conform to that standard at all.
  16. Airith

Siege Mode Entry Points (Spawn)

Alright, purpose of this thread: Figure out what the hell the spawn points are for siege mode. Yes there is a thread in the tutorial section, it is awesome and works well for everything else (doors, towers, ladders, etc) but the spawns... Not quite so much. After some testing on some siege...
  17. Airith

Fractions relationship

1 / 2 + 1 / 2 = 2 / 2

2 / 2 = 1 / 1

therefore: 1 / 2 + 1 / 2 = 1 / 1

1 / 1 = 1

therefore: 1 / 2 + 1 / 2 = 1. QED
  18. Airith

RGL Error

You are including an animation in your module that does not have a .brf file associated with it. Try looking around.
  19. Airith

Need help with outer terrain

outer_terrain_beach is the one used for Port Assault.
  20. Airith

Mount and Blade: Warband on sale at Steam for $7.50

tell your kids, tell your wife
    and tell your husband too
    cuz they're selling to errbody out here.

I told a bunch of people, they better buy it.
Back
Top Bottom