Search results for query: *

1. BlackNight55

Mod crashes after moding the scripts

I tryed to make a mod and i started to edit module_info,troops,items... I exported it fine with no errors. But when i run my mod and press on multiplayer the game crashes with message (run time error) I know that some mods that contain 64bit are crashing the same way for me but idk. why is this...
  2. BlackNight55

I am starting a server but i have question.

So in some servers i see that there is like codes for Announcing  messages.I found it long ago but i lost the thread...can someone tell me where can i finde that code pls
  3. BlackNight55

Bank script problem.Searching for codder!

So problem is that when player presses F to many times on bank When he leavs bank he gets 5k extra gold. I am searching for someone who could look at code and tell me what is wrong. This is my skype:lego422 Or send me message here on site :)
  4. BlackNight55

Question about bullet fall

I was wondering how much bullet falls every 1 meter :) Aproximatly.....
  5. BlackNight55

Is there quicker way to do this?

Well i wodner if there is quicker way to set buying things. I have 5 factions and for each i need to amke market with good stuff. But for each armor7weapon/tool i need to putt var1 = faction and variable2 = count When i saw how big market i did i ****ed my pants...i was like how long will i...
  6. BlackNight55

PW server Scripts

Ok so now i know the banking script is hard to get and i need to pay it ._. But now i wonder. My freind told me that there is code that saves your armor when you elave server and when  you die you respawn with full HP. Again i ask does this script exist or he is crazy. And another question. Do i...
  7. BlackNight55

PW Map making stuff questions :)

I am amking my map.I was thinking it will be easy like on NW and Warband.Butt i have some wuestions that i dont uderstand. Door teleport. It says that i need ID of Cstle and in 2nd line to palce something with x. Where do i get ID of cstle and what is x in 2nd line O_o? So i mean i dont...
  8. BlackNight55

How can i get more tutorial about coding?

I knwo simpel stuff liek how to add new weapons,horses,armors.party editing etc... But i want to learn more.... I allways get ideas but i dont know where to start.Is there a tutorial about High lvl of coding? Cuss i rly want to do my cool idea.When you hold F on vine and you hold it about 10 sec...
  9. BlackNight55

Banking sistem on servers help!

Me and 2 my budys made server.But we want to get Bank code ass my budy told me.Its where yo ucan keep money.Does that code exist or he saw other thing? If it exists pls give code or download link :)
  10. BlackNight55

get_shader error when i start my mod

I finished my mod.When i start it i get this. Any ideas?
  11. BlackNight55

OpneBRF crash problem.

Sometimes when i am making my own brf. files or putting models in it when i click save button OpenBRF stops working and my brf. file is "destroyed". I cant open it again or anything it just says that name.brf dosen exist. I putted lots of work in this one and i ant to know if its posible to get...
  12. BlackNight55

[MP][NW]Car in modd pls help.

I am making some cool mod.I will test it with my frends but i stuck on oen part. We want to make car chase.I will amke model of car butt i dont know if its posible to make 4 seets. Like 4 people in car when you press mount car. I dont knwo if i aim right but it has stuff with animations right?Or...
  13. BlackNight55

[M&B] [NW] Armor/Coat/Jackat problems

I created coat in wings 3D for troop in MP. When i run game and when i start playing with troop the coat is just standing i mean its on troop but troop arms are down and coat arms are standing in air........ Do i need to make special animation for it ?
  14. BlackNight55

2 NPC-s/Players on one horse riding?Help

I am working on one cool project but i am stuck cuss i am not so good in coding. I was thinking of making hors with option that 2 players can ride on it. 1st player would be actualy riding and controling and 2nd player shoting from bow or something. So does anyone have idea how can i start...
  15. BlackNight55

[Nw]How can i add my canno to game?

I have made my own cannon with textures and brf file. But i dont know how to put it in game. I dont know where cannons are located. I searched in module_items but i cant finde them. Any help?
  16. BlackNight55

[MP][NW] moding help!Pls read this adn help me if you can.

Can someone pls tell me how can i change faction names and delete factions in Napoleonic Wars MP. I know that it has something with moduel_factions.pyt. But when i open it up i dont know what to do i mean there is lots off stuff. British Faction etc... under that ranks and stuff can someone tell...
  17. BlackNight55

MP Oriental [WB][The Ōnin War-Sengoku jidai]

:D  Hello there. :D                                                           I started the project about civil war in Japan in 1467-1477. For people who don`t know what Onin war is: Its civil war in Japan...
  18. BlackNight55

Buying Mount and Blade Warband and NW.

Hello!I want to buy M&B Warband and Napoleonic Wars.I wonder if i will get Key witch i will need to putt it in steam or i will get CD when i order the game.I want to order it trough fax butt i dont have that option on steam so i am happy i have option on site.Well my question was Key or CD and...
Back
Top Bottom