Search results for query: *

1. BlackNight55

Mod crashes after moding the scripts

So i fixed it...the problem was that i had to much something to load....i deleted few textures and resources and it worked...

Thank you for trying to help ;D
  2. BlackNight55

Yeah i did :/
    I mean by faction_neutral
    so they dont show up in the troop list
  3. BlackNight55

I changed name of regiments and made some regiments neutral.... its just making me rage... i dont do mistakes....i eaven watched all tutorials again for 5th ime
  4. BlackNight55

Its Nw andd i didnt try to join server i only presswd multiplayer button and then....

I have puttted 7 bullets in musket,but i did it before and it didnt crash the game :/
  5. BlackNight55

Troop Error

Nope its just how the gane works :razz:
    If you want to add something to game you need to make mode.
  6. BlackNight55

I tryed to make a mod and i started to edit module_info,troops,items... I exported it fine with no errors. But when i run my mod and press on multiplayer the game crashes with message (run time error) I know that some mods that contain 64bit are crashing the same way for me but idk. why is this...
  7. BlackNight55

Troop Error

Hey
    You are getting kicked becuse you are moding NW on witch servers are running and servers have autto-hack-kicking.
    So when there is examp. in module_items  lets take sword if sword originaly has 40 trust damage and you change it to 50 server will recognize that it isnt 40 in your module and you will get kicked.

You should only touch textures and models!
    Dont mess with module etc..
    and coding if you just want to make game look better.
    If you want new mod then create new module in your game folder.
  8. BlackNight55

I am starting a server but i have question.

So in some servers i see that there is like codes for Announcing  messages.I found it long ago but i lost the thread...can someone tell me where can i finde that code pls
  9. BlackNight55

Bank script problem.Searching for codder!

So problem is that when player presses F to many times on bank When he leavs bank he gets 5k extra gold. I am searching for someone who could look at code and tell me what is wrong. This is my skype:lego422 Or send me message here on site :)
  10. BlackNight55

Question about bullet fall

I was wondering how much bullet falls every 1 meter :) Aproximatly.....
  11. BlackNight55

Why a;ways i try to join a server in Persistent World i get kicked or banned?

You are playing cracked versionor "pirated" same ****...
    If you are then you need to get a russian crack if it is russian server.Or jsut change cd-key cuss maybe your is used by another one
  12. BlackNight55

Is there quicker way to do this?

Yes i know but i have dead-line :/
    I am making event map.I decided to putt for each faction 3 armors and 12 weapons so i make my job easy.
  13. BlackNight55

Well i will now ._.
    And no i didnt slapp props XD
    I wanted to create a really big market :smile:
  14. BlackNight55

Well i wodner if there is quicker way to set buying things. I have 5 factions and for each i need to amke market with good stuff. But for each armor7weapon/tool i need to putt var1 = faction and variable2 = count When i saw how big market i did i ****ed my pants...i was like how long will i...
  15. BlackNight55

PW server Scripts

I will cry :C
  16. BlackNight55

PW server Scripts

Ok so now i know the banking script is hard to get and i need to pay it ._. But now i wonder. My freind told me that there is code that saves your armor when you elave server and when  you die you respawn with full HP. Again i ask does this script exist or he is crazy. And another question. Do i...
  17. BlackNight55

PW Map making stuff questions :)

I am amking my map.I was thinking it will be easy like on NW and Warband.Butt i have some wuestions that i dont uderstand. Door teleport. It says that i need ID of Cstle and in 2nd line to palce something with x. Where do i get ID of cstle and what is x in 2nd line O_o? So i mean i dont...
  18. BlackNight55

How can i get more tutorial about coding?

Ok i will tnx :smile:
    And yes Eng. isnt my native lang. so i amke msitakes :/
  19. BlackNight55

How can i get more tutorial about coding?

So i need to take steep by steep?
    I know that it takes years for coders...well then ill go steep by steep.
    I will learn on mistakes and with experimenting ill get skills i hope :smile:
Back
Top Bottom