Search results for query: *

• Users: Livermore
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Livermore

Resolved This happened to my character after beta branching

My character Summary: I just opened party screen and seen my character made a mess after updating to beta How to Reproduce: Update to beta Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: Beta 1.10.0 Computer Specs: OS: w10 GPU: GTx 1070 CPU: amd ryzen 5 six core 1600 RAM: 16gb Motherboard: asustek prime...
  2. Livermore

How can i makw my kingdom not be able to have female parties/armies?

I've convinced a clan to join me but i want my kingdom only to to have male generals, how can i do that?
  3. Livermore

Resolved Rival gang, spawning outside town... again

Happened 2 times now, not playing again until fixed because i don't want to lose relationship with the recruiter
  4. Livermore

How do i export my character from multiplayer to singleplayer?

I like more my character from multiplayer, how can i "export" him to singleplayer?
  5. Livermore

Tournament reward bug

Hi, there is a problem that i don't like about tournaments and i'm not sure it's a bug but surely is. The thing is that i get the same reward everytime when i win a tournament in 1st place: Fine turqoise, in silverstag i remember you get differents rewards, Will this be fixed and will receive...
  6. Livermore

Kudos

I've recently found this mod and i really enjoy it, everything is native but better! Does this mod will have future updates with more features?
  7. Livermore

Any submods?

Any submods that add more features?
  8. Livermore

Help with module system

I downloaded the dev suite version, i changed the info to where i want to compile and when i run compile_floris_expanded_source_to_custom_directory.bat i get this problem: this is my module_info.py
  9. Livermore

Ran into error module system

when i double click build module bat it says python does not recognises as a command i followed all the steps, downloaded python 2.6 and added into variables what i can do now? EDIT: Fixed now i got this problem           ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax Traceback (most recent call last):   File...
  10. Livermore

Game is very laggy

How i can fix the lag? in native i put high and it's good but in this i put low and still lag when i enter scenes and much things. Is there a way to increase fps?
  11. Livermore

Is this mod dead?

Is this mod dead or alive? if alive when the next version would be released? please add freelancer.
  12. Livermore

Famous Sites of Calradia

Tulbuk pass: Osasis near Bariyye: Curaw River: Rhodok mountains: Uxkhal River: Praven, the great city: Khergit Rocks:
  13. Livermore

Kicked from server help

I joined a server, everything good then i disconnected the i try to join again and after some seconds joining stucked and the it says "kicked from server" and above says: "kicked for using another player name" please help me to fix this.
  14. Livermore

Some questions

1) How can i build my farm? I see it on the features list but i don't see any button or option to do this. 2) How i can recruit troops in town or castles? i don't see any button when i enter a town. 3) How i can do "Extend your victory a bit" option listed on the features list. 4) How to...
  15. Livermore

Three Word Story

We will write a story three words at a time. To make the story easier to follow, please copy-and-paste the story so far and add exactly three words to it. Do not double-post, unless at least 24 hours have elapsed since your last post. Since there are minors here, please try to keep the story...
  16. Livermore

Freelancer

Quintillis im asking you to, please add freelancer to your mod, i want to roleplay as an soldier too. Another question is when you will release the next version?  :P
  17. Livermore

Will silverstag have all features from floris?

I ask this because floris Was my favorite mod.
  18. Livermore

Tournament Problem

i have a problem, i finished a tournament in 1st place and i was going to claim my award, my inventory was full and i cant find the item, where is the item now?
  19. Livermore

Regional manors

first, sorry if this is not the place to suggest but i create tickets in assemblea and no one responds Suggestion: Vassals from the kingdoms can create their regional manors (that includes the player) like in anno domini 1257 by Drtomas, some settlements can start with them. Regional manors...
Back
Top Bottom