Search results for query: *

• Users: daimyo21
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. daimyo21

In Progress Dedicated Server Crashing on Map Changes

Summary: Dedicated Server Crashing on Map Changes, Other reports of hosts having this issues, see screenshot. When I witnessed it live happening, the server doubled its ram usage before crashing, see event viewer data below. Using Full Invasion 3 Mod but apparently crashes on without mods. How...
  2. daimyo21

CUSTOM_INVASION Native Server - Check it out!

Hi all, I know lots of people are checking out the new NATIVE Invasion mode.  I've been hosting a highly modded out(server-side only) With Fire and Sword Captain Coop server called Dynamic_Squads for over 2 years now.  While I havent modded the Invasion game mode yet, I've brought over a bunch...
  3. daimyo21

Dynamic Squads v2_6 Official Server Thread

Hey everyone, I saw that WFAS was on sale and finally decided to make a post on WFAS about a server side mod I was working on for about a year. The server can host up to 30 commanders vs the AI and the full feature list is down below. So if you just bought WFAS, check it out if you enjoy...
  4. daimyo21

Sernix_Siege_vs_Bots (A Full Coop NW Siege Server - Modded Server Side)

Server is Live Again! 5/26/15 with improvements! Hey everyone, just spent the past week modding the crap out of NW warband server side scripts to finally offer a fully Cooperative Napoleonic Wars experience. This was highly inspired by Full Invasion 1 and 2 mods, expansion With Fire and Sword...
Back
Top Bottom