Search results for query: *

• Users: Arch
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [Solved?][Bug] Camping scene wrong spawn points

I was camping, (was forced to camp because my party of Mercenary Cav were tired) when I was attacked by Sea Raiders. (Surprise? XD) So I got ready for a normal camp battle seen when for some reason it wasn't the Sea Raiders attacking the camp, it was me! Needless to say I killed them all.  8-)...
  2. [Solved?][Bug] Crafted Object not showing

Hmm well I also crafted bolts and arrows. (Both which didn't come  :x ) Also, when it tells you the report about you not understanding the reason why you failed or something, the lines comes in two pieces. Perhaps a little cleaning up of that line? I know it's not a priority for that but it...
  3. [Bug] Leave town not functionning

I was doing some crafting in Tihr and after making (a very rusty) mace and selling it, I couldn't leave the town menu anymore. In fact, I couldn't go to the world map at all after that! I closed my game (maybe a bit too quickly as I didn't try everything yet) but it's still a nasty bug. EDIT...
  4. [Various] Congratulations

on receiving the sub-board! I never saw this before but now that I do see it, it seems pretty cool. Keep up the good work. ;) EDIT: Fixed fail spelling on title.  :oops:
  5. Congratulations!

Congratulations on the sub-board!
  6. Guide to Success (Last Updated:8/12/14)

(Yes, I ripped the title based on my Astorionar Adventure Guide title, I couldn't think of anything else) Well, while I was in-game, several people said there should be a guide for this game. And although there is a Mining and Trading Guide and a FAQ, I decided to make a guide of my own. Now...
  7. Guide To Success (Last Update:8/12/10)

(Yes, I ripped the title based on my Astorionar Adventure Guide title, I couldn't think of anything else) Well, while I was in-game, several people said there should be a guide for this game. And although there is a Mining and Trading Guide and a FAQ, I decided to make a guide of my own. Now...
  8. Congratulations on the sub-board!

Well.. read the title.
  9. AAR - Redaln of Veré

Redaln of Veré, a Warband AAR Hi! Inspired to start writing again by this AAR, I'm well... going to start writing my own AAR. Be warned, if this AAR starts getting good, and I don't update it, it won't be a surprise, for I am the laziest piece of **** on the planet! Well sit back, and enjoy...
  10. The Peasant Rebellion! (Not the one Hethwill made so long ago)

"I come to you all at arms my brothers! The Swadian Lords have gone too far! They have oppressed us for too long and I say we march forward for attack! We shall reclaim the lands as ours, want fight to bring meaning back into our simple peasant lives! We shall charge foreword, for victory...
  11. Happy New year!

Happy new year everyone! I'd like to thank everyone for making this a great time, and lets hope for another great year! Free Beer anyone? :wink:
  12. AAM - Guide to sucess V1

This is a basic guide to the Astorionar Adventure Mod. WARNING: This will spoil parts of the game, use at your own risk. Also, please try to play the mod yourself before resorting to this, I feel it is more exciting when you do it yourself, although, I did need quite a bit of help... :oops...
  13. olosite

Here is the project I have been working on in secret! It's not done yet so just wait a bit, I feel like playing Warband right now. http://www.olo.site50.net/ 1) Yes, it's a freesite. 2) Yes, it's made by a website builder. (Thus I have no skill. :( ) 3) Yes, it's idea was by a douchebag...
  14. [FF] - Arch of Antares - Disscussion and Future Plans

This book started out by me being inspired by the great author MnB-Fanatic. May he return to continue writing his stories. Anyways, this topic is made so that people can talk about the story without making posts on the book. Thus creating another topic to flood the sub-board of SoD. :P It's...
  15. Warbands Top Clans! 30+ and growing! Updated March 4th

This is the new thread for the curent, most recently, and hopefully, updated for a long time, Warbands Top Clan list! To avoid this topic again... here are a few notes you should now before posting something: 1)This list gets data from the MountFanBlade Site and the first few pages of the...
  16. Mod List (Updated 10-10-09)

Deciding to spend my long, leisurely time on something other than the mod system that is pissing me off right now... I decided to start a new mod list. This list is a quick list of mods. For a more detailed list of Major M&B mods, see Chenchen!'s thread...
  17. [In Creation] - Sword of Damocles - Centurion

Ever imagined while you fought the Imperials, "What would it feel like being on their side?" Well, with this variant, you can find out! You chose your path, starting as a Imperial Triarii, or maybe a High Centurion. Chose your companion, and ride into the Calridian kingdom, to conquer in the...
  18. [BUG] Infinte Arrow/Crossbow shots

When you shoot a bow or crossbow, if you quickly switch to your other weapon, your shot doesn't count, and you still have thrirty arrows(or 29 bolts). The arrow/bolt that was shot, will NOT be able to be picked up or seen once shot(but you can see it go to where ever you shot it towards). It...
  19. [FF] - Arch of Antares - Escape of Korward

Discussion is to be posted here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,86176.0.html     Day 5 I woke up and felt awfully weak. The bruises from yesterday were taking their toll on me now. I smiled slightly, recalling the duel I had with Adrian. "I can't believe I was training under...
  20. [Variant] - Sword of Damocles - Companions (Beta)

Any help with testing would be appreciated! Remember to download the Patch! Ever wanted to charge into the invaders with vonmistont by your side? Well, now you can! Instead of seeing, Sea Raider killed by Marnid Borcha knocked unconscious by Sea Raider You'll see, Sea Raider killed by...
Back
Top Bottom