Search results for query: *

• Users: SirStart
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SirStart

kingdom going to war?

so i do have my own kingdom and have succeded to get some o the sturgian clans to get into my faction, though now i get into random wars with vlandia and northern empire, and when i get the notification it tells me my faction started a war with those factions, is it so tha my nobles starts the...
  2. SirStart

Mercenary?

Well a thought hit my mind and its, are we still going to be able to play as mercenaries/sellswords if The game bases The lore upon yer being an clan father? I understand it as yer not able to be a wandering Adventurer anymore or have i missunderstood anything? Fer ye lads tha do read every...
  3. SirStart

Soldiers on the battlefield

Aight so this is wha the Q&A says, i Would love to see a freaking huge battle but what number are we talking about? 600 is confirmed this far, i can live with tha number as it will mostly get to advanced to keep a track on yer soldiers in The field If its get to be to much men on the...
  4. SirStart

Ship battles

is there any way to avoid my soldiers to run onto other ships and then take them and charge other ships? as it is now i have a ship that can hold 90+ men and as soon as i fight in larger naval battles against 4+ enemy ships my men starts to divide onto other ships, break loose from the boarded...
  5. SirStart

Take away the bows from tournaments.

as the topic says, is it possible to remove them from the tournaments? they are driving me freaking crazy and i need to get rid o em before i break me keyboard over me leg. and please no unnecessary comments, just plain info on how and if i can get rid o them?
  6. SirStart

Hur många?

Hur många dagar (ingame tid) har du orkat spelat med en karaktär? och vilken level lyckades du uppnå med samma karaktär? Vart bara nyfiken och se hur mycket folk spelar med en och samma karaktär egentligen, själv har jag bara lyckats spela 151 dagar med en karaktär för tillfället och då har jag...
  7. SirStart

what about...

an mod where 3 parties could fight each other at the same time? or even more parties! like river pirates vs manhunters vs black knights and so on! and why cant all the bandits attack each others? because bandits always hate rivals and now in the game they act like an big alliance or something...
  8. SirStart

Söker!

Jag söker Svenskar som håller på med realms of mayhem i hopp om att kunna skapa lite allianser eller så!:)
  9. SirStart

What?

What program should i use if i want to do my own stuff to mount and blade? i want to do kilts and if someone know a good program who i can do an kilt in i would be very happy if i got it! 8-)
  10. SirStart

Once again i need help!

I need help whit the palisade mod! what ore where do i collect stuffs so i can build me a damn fort o castle? i have search over the hole damn game! and are begining to be vera crazy! :D so please tell me someone where or how i do this!
  11. SirStart

Attack the walls!

I wonder if someone  could do an mod there you are to defend a castle o something like that! its to boring to attack the castles! i want to defend a castle! and i dont know if it should work but if anyone is good on moding and that stuff should anyone do an battering ram to? it would be very...
  12. SirStart

Scotland!

hi i wonder if somebody can do an scotish mod whit kilts and scotish claymores and like that stuffs! that should be greate :)
  13. SirStart

Hello!

cant somebody do an mod whit dwarfs? its should be very fun!:) and i cant do mods by my self:(! so cant sombody do that?:)
  14. SirStart

Cheat!

sorry for a bad question! but how do i cheat in the mods? or can´t i do that? i only want to fool around on the game now because i dont have an serial key!:/ so i want to know how i cheat whit money and that on the mods!
  15. SirStart

help wanted! plz

hi everybody! i need help with 2 mods! they dont work as they should! its the last days mod and hundreds years war mod! and in both of them some armors dont apears! when i wear these armors my body is invinsible! and i have try to change the config and much more! but it doesnt work! and when im...
Back
Top Bottom