Search results for query: *

• Users: AoC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AoC

Can we talk about gold in TDM/Siege?

Right now, in TDM you start with 120 gold. You get 10 gold for first melee/ranged kill and first 3 assists (dealing 40+ damage to an enemy someone else killed). You get 2 gold for each kill, and 1 gold for each assist after first 3. If you kill higher cost enemy, you earn half the cost...
  2. AoC

Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

Cavalry is too good on pub servers, and too cheap. Should be worse and more expensive.
  3. AoC

MP Enable Generic Troops

There are already generic names and generic avatars. I suggest to add generic character look to. Some players might like to not see how other players look like, for example there is player named [deleted] who look goofy and awful. To not look at his ugly face, you might choose the game to pick...
  4. AoC

Need More Info Official server's player stats incorrect

Summary: Official server's player stats incorrect. When maps end and you quit, they frequently don't update. It's infuriating, i play TDM and they are not updating so i have incorrect stats, like probably every other player in the game. For example last game i went 45-12, nothing special, but...
  5. AoC

MP Separate character for each culture

Recent threads about cRPG inspired me to post here what i already said on discord. It would be good to have different character name/look/heraldy for each culture. It make sense that people want to play red headed battanian celt and arab themed aserai.
  6. AoC

Most pressing multiplayer issues.

General gameplay issues: - Silent Horses, they don't give any clue that they are right behind you which make defending against them very hard. - Very wide swings, on-horse stabs make using any medium length weapon very hard when with teammates and make teamhitting a norm. Swings should be still...
  7. AoC

Closed Game crashes upon entering Custom Server List tab

Summary: Enter Custom Server List, game hard freeze, music still play, you can alt-tab out of it but nothing inside works, not even MANGOHUD. How to Reproduce: Enter Custom Server List. Once out of 15 it worked for some reason. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  8. AoC

Too much gold for uneven teams in TDM

Too much gold for uneven teams, which in turn even further increase gold values. Which lead directly to cavalry spam. Also, you should really look at gold generation formula. IIRC, it's: 10 for first melee and ranged kill and up to 3 assists 2 plus ((enemy unit cost - your unit cost)/2 but...
  9. AoC

Nerf cavalry to the ground in tdm

It's destroying the mode. Major part of the problem is free gold you get from being outnumbered. My proposition is 220 for light 330 for heavy. You can even ungimp their movement speed, i don't care. More important, make hitboxes of stabs and polearm swings less wide.
  10. AoC

Swing animations are too wide

Swings animations are too wide, which make teamhitting very easy - not only teamhitting, but you often block your own swings with those animations on your teammates. Which is probably the reason for no FF on official servers, which in turn combat into blob fight. As there is full release, maybe...
  11. AoC

How do you change size in multiplayer?

This guy is noticeably bigger and fatter than other players, how to do it?
  12. AoC

Good looking shoulder parts missing

I started wondering what i miss from the game, i never played singleplayer so i fired it up and opened cheat engine to get all items. And i figured out that i didn't found single good looking armored shoulder part for vlandia and sturgia. Only one was Reinforced Mail Shoulders, and that's it...
  13. AoC

Can we get constant TDM server on EU?

Because right now, there are 2 duel servers and 1 siege server. Point is, i don't really care about dueling, and siege have a lot of flaws (inappropriate usage of boulders, all flags active all the time, poor spawn places changing pace of the game).
  14. AoC

MP Give "From your region" filter on custom servers

Give "From your region" filter on custom servers! I don't give a single **** about asian or na servers, as i don't have good enough ping to either. So why they have to pollute my server list?
  15. AoC

Resolved Can't connect to multiplayer

Summary: Can't connect today, yesterday worked fine How to Reproduce: Open multiplayer Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS GPU: Vega 56 OC GPU Driver Version:Mesa 22.1.0-devel (git-da8c2f5 2022-02-14 impish-oibaf-ppa) CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X RAM: 32 Mb Motherboard...
  16. AoC

In Progress Error connecting to server

Summary: Don't join match, stays in lobby How to Reproduce: Try to join on proton Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Ubuntu 21.10 GPU: Vega 56 GPU Driver Version: Mesa 22.0 Devel CPU: Ryzen 3600X RAM: A lot Motherboard: B450 Asrock Storage Device (HDD/SSD)...
  17. AoC

Resolved Multiplayer still don't work on linux despite announcement

Summary: Not working multiplayer How to Reproduce: Run game under proton Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Any with linux https://store.steampowered.com/news/group/4145017/view/3104663180636096966 Despite anouncement, the game is still not working even on...
  18. AoC

MP Steam Deck BattlEye support

When, or if, we can expect battleye support for Valve's Steam Deck ? Right now it's impossible to play multiplayer which personally is major obstacle which prevent me from buying this game.
  19. AoC

MP Class system overhaul/rebalance/shuffle/suggestions

"Class system major change" by AoC merged with a thread by @Mabons , his OP starts here. There is quite easy way to deal with current system that keep it simple, yet give a lot of tactical choices. It basically looks like this to user: First row (4 choices, first one is tick on by default)...
  20. AoC

Alternative Shield Blocking

Current shield system have many problems: 1.shields block too wide area 2.shields block attacks from all 4 directions in the same time 3.shields always get the same amount of damage, no matter how you block How they can be fixed ? 1.shield skill can be changed to not increase forcefield during...
Back
Top Bottom