^ How did you get Halo 3 on your PC?
  3. phillo99

Player Kingdom Mods?

Vomar said:
    How do people revive threads that are a year old? :lol:
    Birth defect.
  4. phillo99

How do you install this?

Make sure you have an extractor such as winrar. Then, you extract the mod into the Mount and Blade modules folder.
  5. phillo99

Panama Creature

Looks like a bleached, hairless sloth to me.
  6. phillo99

Curaw

Spook-knight said:
    HEY sorry for changing the subject but one qick noob question...how do i get mechanics and other workers?
    You build the proper buildings. Once completed, it will give you the option of whether or not you want that building to produce a specific kind of worker.
  7. phillo99

Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

My grand father flew a soviet sb-2 bomber for the Nationalists. That may be a suggestion for the plane models if you have time.
  8. phillo99

Compaign Map isn't working

The map is going to be changed in a later version.
  9. phillo99

Got a problem about village relationship

Venitius said:
    Would it be possible to change as in how the fiefs are, well ruled, such as a council of elders with you at the top, or as with you as the only person of power, and depending on which one you use, the relationship change, well changes. Also, would it be possible to donate to peasants to increase relation, or increase prosperity?
    When your relationship is less than zero, you can donate. I think it also increases prosperity depending on how much you donate.
  10. phillo99

Walmarx said:
    phillo99 said:
    Swadian Man at Arms said:
    Another one ! :grin: Figher ?
    I think it's a Val Dive Bomber.

Its a "Japanese carrier based fighter aircraft. It was the world's first monoplane shipboard fighter and the direct ancestor of the famous Mitsubishi A6M 'Zero'. The Allied code-name was Claude; the Japanese Navy designation was Type 96 carrier-based fighter."

Looks nice man, you're modeling these all by your lonesome? Nice work =D
    You're right. I forgot about the double canopy. Silly me.
  11. phillo99

Swadian Man at Arms said:
    Another one ! :grin: Figher ?
    I think it's a Val Dive Bomber.
  12. phillo99

TLD preview

Very excellent textures. And if I remember correctly, they're all hand drawn? Very nice work.
  13. phillo99

help

You're welcome. Have fun.
  14. phillo99

Not being able to join the Japanese is not a big deal but...

I am saying as far as efficiency goes the Nazis had the Japanese (or any other historical villain for that matter) beat.  With that in mind, given only their 3 years of engagement of the final solution, using the most efficient and time/energy/manpower saving methods ever conceived, the Nazis only managed to kill around 11 million camp prisoners (yes including the 6 million Jews, your figures were again too high for the holocaust).  Now with THAT in mind, take an incredibly disorganized rabble of Japanese soldiers administering war crimes and killing civilians.  And remember their main job is to occupy their lands they've taken, protect supply routes, and hunt down guerrilla Chinese resistance.  Exactly how much time do you suppose the Japanese dedicated to bayoneting and shooting civilians?  My guess (and what I've learned from studying this time period) is that the atrocities were exacted after battles (in which the Japanese soldiers, fueled by their belief of racial superiority and hatred towards the Chinese for killing their countrymen and comrades in battle and resistance attacks) in retaliatory type attacks.  From that you get scenes such as the rape of Nanking.  Doesn't make it justified or right by any stretch of the imagination.  But to think that the million strong military force which occupied mainland China was walking around all day bayoneting and shooting civilians is idiotic.  These people, though monsters, had lives and day jobs.

Boy, oh boy. You seem to lack basic knowledge in the mindset of the japanese soldiers. It wasn't unorganized mobs of soldiers just causing mayhem, it was entire divisions of men targeting civilians. You keep portraying them as only wanting to kill civilians as a last resort. They did it for fun. Another fact you gloss over.

3) Demoralizing and draining on Japanese military personnel.  Whether you think they're non-human or not, if you kill a  defenseless human being day in and day out its going to make you emotionally unstable and unfit to be apart of any organized military institution.
    Once again, you believe that they felt it's morally wrong to kill chinese civilians. That's like saying SS officers lost sleep over killing jews.

Ever hear of "Terror bombing"?  I don't think they were referring to terrifying industrial equipment, as they lack any emotional capacity.

See The bombing of Dresden and the firing bombing of Tokyo as examples.

How nice of you to not even read my post. Dresden and Tokyo took place at the end stages at the war, like I said.

And just because I only said Chinese doesn't mean I don't mean Chinese women, Chinese children, Chinese men, Chinese handicapped, Chinese poor, Chinese rich.  Just because I mention the others didn't mean they weren't included, my example of the Jews was merely a measuring stick to portray the efficiency.
    Now your reading comprehension is failing. Oh dear. You used the 6 million jewish casualties of the holocaust and portrayed that as the only casualties of the holocaust, therefore making it seem like it was not possible to kill as many civilians in that span of time.

If you don't care about getting figures straight, then fine by me.  The Japanese who committed these crimes are long since dead.  Those inscribed in the Yasakuni shrine are there simply because they died and were part of the military.  Last I saw there was no shrine dedicated to the "Joy of bayoneting civilians" at the site.  It is Japanese culture that the dead servicemen be honored for their service to the state, a shrine which was founded in 1869.  The act of honoring the dead military personnel had been in practice almost 30 years before either of the Sino-Japanese wars.  It is simply a name upon a plaque, not a name upon a statue honoring civilian death.  Its their religious site, they can do with it how they please, its their customs.

I guess Germany should just repeal their laws against Nazis and Swastikas. Maybe have a day to honor Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler as national heroes then. Who cares about what they did? It's their customs.

DragonSlayer005 said:
    You know, if I were you, I'd look it up in google and shut the **** up!

If you want an apology, why not shut the **** up and wait for one.
    Oh please. Why don't you learn something about this subject before interjecting your bull**** into this discussion.

nilloc93 said:
    to kill 25 million civies assuming they only shoot 40% of them so 10 million and lets give an accuracy rate of 60% 16 MILLION rounds of ammunition?
    a US munitions plant MIGHT be able turn that out in a year, adn they has mass production aswell as plenty of raw materiels and workers.
    japan would not even have the capabillitys to make 16 million rounds in 6 years JUST for killing civilians, as they had to fight everyone in the pacific at the same time
    What the ****? Accuracy is a hundred percent when they're right in front of you and begging for their lives. Stabbings and beheadings were very common and used as a source of fun for japanese soldiers.
    Get the **** out of here. At least Dothmessar has a brain inside of his head and can contribute in a rational way.
  15. phillo99

Who do you Support?

nilloc93 said:
    uhh dude every chinice faction is communist
    No. The nationalists were not communist.
  16. phillo99

Okay, you have proven it. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. I don't live in china, so your piss poor "brainwashed" argument falls flat. If you care to know, the soviets lost just as many people as the chinese. You're calling me biased? Using the incorrect fact that the soviets didn't lose as many people as the chinese to immediately dismiss that the japanese killed that many? Seriously?
    You keep using the concentration camps as why the japanese couldn't have killed that many. Are you retarded, or actually think that it's quicker to locate, deport, hold and then gas, than just a shot in the back of the head or stab in the gut? My, my, you seem to be delusional. You might need to drink some tea to clear your head. Your bombing campaign argument is totally irrelevant as civilian targets were only chosen at the end of the war. Industrial centers were the main targets before hand which don't contain as many people. Are you sure you're alright?
    In your post, you only mentioned the jews and how hitler killed "only" 6 million of them, cleverly leaving out the majority of deaths weren't jews.
    And actually, yes, that's how the textbooks go. They say an incident happened at Nanking which resulted in many deaths. That's it. Nothing of the brutality of the japanese soldiers.

If half-assed apologies count, then that's for you. And they've given out aid not because the kindness in their heart, but because they were forced to. Wow, you are losing ground.

If you don't care about your history, then fine by me, but the japanese that commited these crimes and took part in the major devastation to the people are still alive, and many that aren't are revered as war heroes in the Yasakuni shrine.

If you don't want a response, then too bad, because you bit off more than you could chew.
  17. phillo99

Are you trying to be this ignorant? The East Front: 1941 to 1945. Second Sino-Japanese war: 1937 to 1945. The japanese had twice the time to do their killing.
    The Nazis didn't only target jews, you ignorant ****, they also targeted slavs, gypsies, handicapped, and political enemies. The Holocaust in all took the lives of 17 million people. You don't completely understand anything.
    And also, the japanese government forces the book companies to censor information about imperialist aggression during ww2. That's a fact. Don't bring your ****ing ignorance in here. Dumb ****.
Back
Top Bottom