Search results for query: *

• Users: Misguided
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trade/rumor nerf? Or just really bad luck?

I like to start my playthroughs as a trader, making money and placing enterprises before getting into heavy combat.  In 3.9.2 I am finding trading to be incredibly frustrating, and I am trying to figure out if it is just luck of the draw, or if trading has been nerfed as a play style. I am...
  2. PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE

Please be very careful when inducing troops into your various orders. There is no "Are you sure?" screen after the option to dismantle your current order.  One stray click and that sucker is outa there... No, I have no idea how I might have found that out... :shock: -Misguided P.S. ...
  3. Ahhhhhh....

I'm just enjoying the calm after the storm yesterday.  Thanks to everyone for putting up with us while Chris and Saxon worked out the map issues and other assorted bugs with 2.01. I was very impressed by the lack of, um, strident language.  Everyone stayed polite, even though stuff was messed...
  4. Holy Crap!

I actually got through all the new posts.  Dang, I guess all there is to do now is actually play the game....  :lol: -Misguided
  5. 6000 downloads

The title says it all.  As of 2:00 PST, we passed the 6000 download mark for PoP V2.0. Have we mentioned that this community rules? Just checking. :mrgreen: -Misguided
  6. Poor, poor repository...

Just a note.  Meant to put this up yesterday.  In 24 hours, this mod was downloaded over 2600 times.  That means the poor repository distributed over a terabyte of PoP in one day.... heh.  No wonder it got rocked. I've said it before, I'll say it again.  This community rocks.  And rolls.  Ah...
  7. The greatest compliment we could have gotten...

...is the fact that within moments of going gold, the repository crashed and burned. You're welcome, folks!  This community rules. -Misguided
  8. Early Game Survival Tips

Misguided's patented how-to guide for surviving the early game in PoP 2.0. 1. Pathfinding. Use it. Being able to run from the big guys and catch the little guys is of absolute utmost importance. (It is possible to start a character with 5 in pathfinding. You get no weapon skills that way, but...
  9. Lady Valks? And a mispelling.

Ok, so I'm at about day 470... and I have never seen a Lady Valk.  I've had valks the whole time (boy they die alot) and I have about 30 currently.  I fight with them constantly (did I mention they die alot?)  Are Lady Valks just stupidly hard to raise, or are they bugged? The misspelling you...
  10. A short Pendor story (not for squeemish)

A PoP story by Misguided I put it here so I could put the warning in the thread title.  Its not a gorefest, but its not "nice" either. I've never done a M&B story, so I hope it is enjoyed...
  11. Going it solo? Couple questions

Hi folks.  I have been playing M&B for a while (since .5-ish), and I ADORE this mod. Ok.  Fanboi over. For some reason I have done something I've never done before.  I'VE BEEN WRONGED!  So I told king Gregory to bite me, rebelled, and kept my lands.  While I've been denied before of course...
  12. Fighting without shields

I've been reading around the forums and have seen alot of people talking about 2-hand swords, shortened scythes and bigass axes.  The trouble is, any time I try to fight without a shield, I am an instant pincushion. I fight at normal/normal/normal/good with 100 per battle, at 107 percent...
  13. Runaway Serfs

Ok.  Is there really any way to get these bastards back to their town?  Because I've been trying for 2 game days now with no luck.  And the bloody game won't let me just knock them out and cart them back. Any help is appreciated. Misguided
  14. I want to enjoy this game...

But I would rather not have to drop the difficulty level to do so. Three times now, I have gotten a small band together, slaughtered a few outlaws, and been raped back into the stone age by "Raiding Bandits."  I can't afford new weapons after they are stolen repeatedly, and this is getting...
Back
Top Bottom