Search results for query: *

1. Banditry a little too uncontrollable, Militia as potential fix

Good evening, Okay so, from playing this game for a fair bit, I notice that starting from day 300 or so, bandit parties start to get out of hand... Bandit lairs remain pretty much permanent unless if the player interferes, which, I am not sure about you, but I have better things to do than...
  2. Resolved (Missing feature) Can't lead clan members in an army when not in a kingdom?

Good afternoon everyone, So my problem is this. If you want to start your own faction, you need to take over a castle or a town right. But seeing how every castle or town has minimum 150-200 troops guarding it (with few exceptions), you need to be at clan tier 4 minimum (which allows you to...
  3. King being very greedy with territory

Good afternoon, So during my playthrough, I am vassal for Vlandia. After losing a lot of territory to other nations, peace was finally made! Vlandia now has 7 clans, with 1-2 fiefs each, the king having 2. Me, being a vassal, I have zero. Weeks pass by and then Vlandia goes to war again! We...
  4. Nation King making very bad decisions

Good afternoon, So during my playthrough, I was a vassal for Vlandia. Vlandia was at war with Battania and the Western Empire, and we are getting ours butts kicked badly. We are losing every battle, losing a lot of territory. Then I get a notice at the bottom right of my screen that reads the...
  5. Campaign AI un-Balanced

Good afternoon, So far, I did two playthroughs of my game (Relatively short). In my first playthrough, the Northern empire took over the entire right side of the map within 250 days. In my second playthrough, the khuzait took over the whole map by day 350. I believe this happens when two...
  6. Resolved Missing encyclopedia button?

Hello, The only way for me to access the encyclopedia is for me to right-click on a city icon which then brings me to the encyclopedia menu. I only figured this out because someone else told me. There should be a button somewhere that allows you to go the menu for the encyclopedia.
  7. No body armour in Vlandia/Battania/Sturgia cities?

For me, everytime I go into one of those cities, I get the options to buy helmets, swords, shields, boots, etc. But there are no options for body armour. I am not talking about the peasant tunics and padded cloth either. There is no chainmail, leather, plate, lamellar, scale, etc. Anything...
  8. Resolved Sea raiders Hideout bug

Pretty much, any Sea raider hideout I try to attack, I get stuck in the loading screen prior to getting into the battle. Any other hideout works fine.
  9. United Rangers

Hello there soldier!               You have come to the right place if you want to join a Persistent frontier group! We just started a couple of days ago and we wish to find recruits just like you, we often get together on weekends when everyone is online. Our past started during the French and...
Back
Top Bottom