Search results for query: *

1. bjorne.

[Victor]: Preformance Patches - Sound & Graphics

I'm not 100%. But if I recall correctly he was. Actually, not all modders on AoB has been dutch. But most of the people who continued to make their own AoB mods were dutch that is true. I guess the dutch are more creative... I'm sure it has nothing todo with the weed.
  2. bjorne.

[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

I have no idea my friend. Actually, I havn't returned. You see, there's this girl... Whom found my youtube channel. And showed me it. I saw the old trailers and got nastalgic.
    And thanks, it gladens me to hear.
  3. bjorne.

Converting to WB?

The mod cannot be converted since there's absolutely no proper code. Just text tweeks, copy-pasting and some modelling.
  4. bjorne.

[Victor]: Preformance Patches - Sound & Graphics

Captured Joe said:
    Yeah, JdeNef should re-upload the files, but he disappeared.
    Another great man, gone with the wind. Make sure to remember this dutchman. He was a great man.
  5. bjorne.

Age of Blackpowder: Victor

I can grant one last wish! This thread is hereby locked.
  6. bjorne.

Oh, I hate to screw this last post thingy. But I just have to say. I'm sorry for being the little ****-ass-**** I used to be when I were younger and made this. I'm glad you guys stuck with me though. So very glad.
  7. bjorne.

It's weird. 23 days. That's only how long it's been since the last post, written on this subforum. 23 days. That is amazing. 23 days that is great! And that is not great for what Age of Blackpowder is, or what it've achieved. It's great, because 23 days ago, someone posted on this subforum. But not on the threads about my mods, but on those about other's work. It's great, because 23 days ago, the last word was written, that lead me to writing this post. Some years later and now, my precious AoB has now been overthrown. Overshined. Overruled. And nothing brings greater joy to my heart, and nothing waters my eyes as gently. As knowing that the ****e I once created, atleast pleased some back then. And some, in some way, still 23 days ago. Thank you.
  8. bjorne.

Concept Art

I've found some great interest in this mod lately. Sadly I can only play with the second upgrade cause the links are broken. Anway. I was free from school today and was bored so I made these. Use them however you feel like, or don't use them at all - your choice...
  9. bjorne.

Sorry, progress is reeeeaaally slow. I don't have that much weekendtime anymore, Bjorne joined the military :wink:
  10. bjorne.

Yeah, well we don't seem to have much more interesting this to say right now ^^
    I wont continue modding until me break starts.
  11. bjorne.

Strange armors?

I got an PM from this guy... saying the exact same words... I think he's copy-pasting it.
  12. bjorne.

You'll remove the cloak from your penis?
  13. bjorne.

Awesome.
  14. bjorne.

Oi, Shadow. What happend to yer face? It's all transparent...
  15. bjorne.

You're trying too hard... thus getting into the collection xD
  16. bjorne.

What Are Your Best Europe 1805 Formation Tactics?

Well my favourate tactic is to line up my troops in a big line so they cover my escape just perfectly. :roll:
  17. bjorne.

[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

It's funny how it appeared actually. It's really my fault.
    I didn't have a proper *.dds converter, so when I used the one I had, did it slightly scale down a bit. And I havn't changed it every since.
    But the gray line where there to start with, I just made it even more visiable. Mea Culpa xD
  18. bjorne.

THat would of been, if it was understandable when only reading that perticular quote.
  19. bjorne.

The Campaign of Egypt ?

shadowarcher said:
    I'm sorry but what you just said is confusing the living daylights out of me, could you repeat it with proper grammar please.
    What I meant.. but in a rather shorter version.
  20. bjorne.

What Are Your Best Europe 1805 Formation Tactics?

Sorry but I had to change the name of the thread, you are not authorized to use the [Europe 1805] tag. It's for Berthout only.
Back
Top Bottom