Search results for query: *

1. Legende_Spartacus

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

the final release (which should be in Q2/2022 but LOL!)

Ive seen this statement several times now. Would you help me and find the original statement from Taleworlds pls?
  2. Legende_Spartacus

EU Duel Completed ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Could you maybe upload a bracket? :grin: I dont even know if I am in or not :grin:
  3. Legende_Spartacus

Discussion about cavalry balance and knock downs

I dont quite understand why ppl say that cav is in a good state. Even Apris stats show that cav is in general stronger than other classes.
    One big problem that I have with cav is what was already mentioned in this thread that they do not knockdown teammates. I never understood why. Another one which was mentioned aswell is the time a player is knockdowned.

In general I think cav is more balanced than ever before in EA but it still needs to be less powerful. One thing where I get mad at cav is when one of my mates stops the horse with a spear and we both attack the rider/horse and we just bounce off and do 5 damage. The survavibility of the horse in that case should be close to 0 imo. You need to be punished heavily when running into a spear.
  4. Legende_Spartacus

Resolved Weird graphic bug

That wasnt even needed. I just restarted and it hasnt returned yet.
  5. Legende_Spartacus

Resolved Weird graphic bug

Summary: How to Reproduce: Sadly dont know. It only happened once and I restarted the game after that game and it was gone. My friend didnt have the bug. Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4 (28.05.2020) Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Radeon RX 570 CPU: AMD Ryzen 1400 RAM: 8 GB DDR4...
  6. Legende_Spartacus

MP Multi-Player Adjustment Suggestions.

Movement speed(s) – character and weapons
    • moving backward
    In this game, a fighter with a shield up and moving forward can be out run by a two-handed wielding, jumping and swinging fighter who is moving backwards…

The pursuing fighter cannot catch the fighter who is moving backwards, and spinning, and swinging a weapon. This makes me laugh every time I play the game, it is hilarious to watch, and frustrating. Raising a shield does not slow a person’s movement when a person raises the shield. If it does, it is so small it is irrelevant. I can move very fast with a raised shield, if I slow down, it is a choice. We can 100% move faster than someone moving backwards, jumping, and swinging period!

1. Please increase the speed of shield user’s forward speed (below in shield section), basically fast enough to close in on all fighters backing up and jumping.
    2. Please slow down all people who back up and jump, that is NOT a valid or sane way to fight with any weapon, in fact if you did that, you would just get stabbed as you jumped backwards. Here is a way to fix it with out completely nerfing it.
      1. Backing up is slower than ALL moving forward
      2. Jumping “backwards” slows movement even more (note applies only to jumping backwards)
      3. Swinging while jumping lowers the “hit box/sweet spot” for all weapons.

Hopefully with the above we will stop seeing just fields of two handed weapon users just jumping around like fools dominating the multi-player experience.
    Def agree on the jumping but I woould not like to see lowering the speed. Fights feel so slow sometimes compared to Warband. Also when playing shielder I always hate to fight against a somewhat decent shielder because of the slow speed. I have to break their shield to be able to kill him because footwork isnt helping.

Shields – my biggest complaint so far…

WHY DO THEY BREAK?

Look, shields do not break like that, if you believe that you have watched to many movies. Some shields lasted for many battles before they needed repair. A good shield user knows how to angle the shield, so that all blows just glance off. Font line shields or shield-walls are a different story, but we know those lasted for hours and hours too…

1. REMOVE shield breaking (the only fighters in the game that get penalized while fighting are shield users…when blocking they are slower, cannot attack and their main means of defense can be taken from them in 1 hit...bigger shields in like 5...yaaaay! Just silly…
    Thats what I disagree the most. Its obv in correlation with what I said above but I feel like shields are to durable against 1h Axe.
    Replace breaking with degradation/durability. I understand we do not want people hiding behind shields indefinitely (after all it is a game, we want results). So using the current health bars for shields, increasing the weaker ones just a bit, when that bar reaches say 90%, weapons start to hit through for 1 damage, axes maybe 2 damage etc…each 10% in reduction they hit though for SLIGHTLY more. So when the shields durability is zero, all weapons are doing like 5-10 damage (based upon the weapon type). This ensures that 5 attackers will still kill the shield user…prob 99% of the time. It gives the shield user a fighting chance, and also does not take way their main point…to be a shield user!
    I dont like that idea because if you are in a duel where you want to fight with your shield stand no chance at all. If you fail to block once and loose half your hp you will die really fast by loosing hp per hit on your shield.

Spears
    1. Make the alternate button usage allow a fighter to shorted their spear grip. Just like you can flip a javelin with that button to use it as piecing weapon, please make it so you can shorten the grip on spears for close combat.
    No. Spears have to have draw backs imo. They are supposed to be good against cav (which they arent) and as a support in melee. Giving them more strength in close combat would make it THE weapon to choose for every situation.

1. Make the smaller spears thrust a little faster (nuff said here)
    2. Added from Caps' post below - consistency with spear damage - glancing vs direct hits should be improved
    Agree. And they should one hit every horse when they are at full speed imo.
  7. Legende_Spartacus

Is matchmaking working for anyone since new patch?

We found one but cant find another one
  8. Legende_Spartacus

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

F4lcor said:
    So.. where do we throw our money to make the release come later? I've had enough of games being released too soon. If that would happen to Mound & Blade - I would be sad. Sad in my eyes.

They announced that they work on Bannerlord in September 2012. That was 3 years ago. And you want to delay it even furher?
    I can understand that you were scared of a release too early. I doubt that it would be too muce of a problem if they released it now. (And also a long programming phase does not guarantee a good game! eg. Duke Nukem forever)
  9. Legende_Spartacus

Warbad won't launch. (Crashes right before load screen)

Yep I would have given you the same tip :wink:
  10. Legende_Spartacus

Melee: Battlegrounds

Niccolò dei Machiavelli said:
    Ich glaube kaum, dass jemand Lust hat, eine Stunde oder länger zu warten bis die Runde zu Ende ist :wink:

Hoffe diesen Spielmodus wird es auch geben:

Es war/ist ja geplant eine Taverne einzurichten. Vielleicht gibts das ja als Minispiel :grin:
  11. Legende_Spartacus

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Alfredthegreat said:
    Legende_Spartacus said:
    arctan said:
    Undermining would be a very interesting and appreciated feature.

Alfredthegreat said:
    I really hope that bannerlord have a open world mode

I know I am supposed to discuss about M&B Bannerlord but I just wanted to say that the game: Melee: Battlegrounds has these features...
    Melee battleground does not have open world, Open world is where a player can go anywhere in a world, interact with other AI. It does not have all the features like talking, bargaining, and it is only for multiplayer.
    Ah ok I thought you were talking about something for multiplayer (similar to PW). The Stronghold mode looks really interresting nonetheless.
  12. Legende_Spartacus

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

arctan said:
    Undermining would be a very interesting and appreciated feature.

Alfredthegreat said:
    I really hope that bannerlord have a open world mode

I know I am supposed to discuss about M&B Bannerlord but I just wanted to say that the game: Melee: Battlegrounds has these features...
  13. Legende_Spartacus

Warbad won't launch. (Crashes right before load screen)

just for the record it would be interesting how you fixed it.
    Merry Christmas btw
  14. Legende_Spartacus

1.161 is live now

Downloadable Content

= new stuff
  15. Legende_Spartacus

Technical Issues, Bug Reports

If you start the game and you get a RGL error
    get_shader failed for:0
    you are starting the game in dx 7.
    But starting the game in dx 9 will fix the problem :smile:
  16. Legende_Spartacus

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 3 - Unexpected Parties

T0RTUG4 said:
    Left hand/right hand profficiency and equipping would be an especially sensible addition if duel wielding were implemented.

Stahp, plz. WHY on earth would you need to use the left hand and why on earth would you want to dual wield?

Gamers be like "WOW DUAL WIELDING! SUCH COOLNESS", half hour later "this sucks so baaad".
    Lets be honest, most of us don't want dual wielding and the time spent adding such a stupid and unnecessary feature could be spent improving already existing features

So your the official spokesperson for for everyone? Skyrim did duel wielding, and it was very popular.
Back
Top Bottom