Search results for query: *

• Users: Danwood
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Danwood

Caravan exploit

There is a way to get rich pretty easy and soon: where a lord is fighting an enemy caravan and you rush to aid him, even if the caravan was, say, at 1 last man and you too are just 1 man, you get full access to the loot. Not only that, you dont even make enemy with the caravan faction! I...
  2. Danwood

1.157 is out!

Will Brytenwalda be updated for the new patch?  :cry:
  3. Danwood

Rains with clear sky

as title, is it a known bug? i'm using the TML submod btw.
  4. Danwood

Another praise thread

Yes folks, the development of this mod never stop to amaze me, i'm closely following the evolution in the assemply site and what's going on is incredible. Can't wait to try v0.15 and see what you guys are planning for the next version!
  5. Danwood

Windy & Tickets

Edit: i write here cause for some unknown reason i cannot write comments in the assemblea site, my browser probably is gone mad. It's awesome how Windy takes in consideration EVERY suggestion, analyzing them and finding a way to take the best from them. I've recently sent some tickets with...
  6. Danwood

Not a mod, but an official expansion!

Yes pals, after reading the mod roadmap, i consider this not as a mod, but as an official expansion. This is just the way an expansion should be done: improve the balance, introduce new features to address the more lacking sectors of the gameplay, fix things and eventually improve the visuals...
  7. Danwood

Noble banner?

I've just been hired by Mierce as lord. One of my fellow lords said "i see you carry a noble banner",. but i don't, im not a noble. Also, after many weeks as lord, i still did not recive the option to choose a banner. Is it a bug? Another thing to report: when freeing a village from bandits...
  8. Danwood

Minister?

I've recived a small village as fief from my king, which is now my only fief. The game asked me to appioint a chamberlain, and i accepted, but i cannot manage to find him, i've looked in the villange and in my camp. Where is him?
  9. Danwood

WSE Loader & Britenwalda

Is the WSE Loader (v3.1.5) of any utility with britenwalda? will i gain any benefict by using it, or if not, will it mess my game with the mod? Also, do you suggest any modmod or fix compilation for britenwalda 1.40?
  10. Danwood

Mod options (2.5 beta)

Hi! Once again, great compilation! rminds me this "modpack guide" for skyrim --> http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11 Anyway, a questions about the mod options issued in camp menu: What means "Diplomacy AI changes" and "Diplomacy Economy changes" (default, med,high)? Is it the...
  11. Danwood

Suggestion (plus questions)

Last time i played Brytenwalda, it was really raw, both gameplay and map. It was indeed already really enjoyable but now it's AWESOME  :mrgreen: I got some suggestions to make it even more challanging: 1- During battle you are allowed to retreat even when you are surrounded by the enemy, this...
  12. Danwood

Tweaked/Expanded Dilomacy mod

Take a look: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162267.0.html Plz implement in next floris patch! :mrgreen:
  13. Danwood

Bank is overpowered

I think bank is a very nice addition, but getting the interests once a week is too much imho: i managed to become rich simply doing nothing more than wait at Praven. Imho the interest should come once a month, and should be lowered a bit.
  14. Danwood

Floris Saint NOW! (plus some suggestions)

OMG! This expansion is pretty awesome, i love the mods integrated/ general feeling of the game, and i love the new textures! Floris you just made THE mod i would have made, thanks you so much for this  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I used to play Brytenwalda, another great mod, which has some...
  15. Danwood

Diplomacy update!

Waithi released a new version of Diplomacy mod, i posted just to be sure it'll be included in the next Floris update  :mrgreen: Regards!
  16. Danwood

An Europa Universalis suggestion!

How many of you ever played EU3? Well, i'm sure you really enjoyed it! My suggestion is to implement a system that allows destroyed factions to arise again (in their /one of their) native town/castles This could happen is some circumstances, like when another faction conquers that...
  17. Danwood

An Europa Universalis suggestion!

How many of you ever played EU3? Well, i'm sure you really enjoyed it! My suggestion is to implement a system that allows destroyed factions to arise again (in their /one of their) native town/castles This could happen is some circumstances, like when another faction conquers that...
  18. Danwood

Finally a proper overhaul

I've tried every mod here, but noone seemed to be what i was looking for The only mod that i like is diplomacy (but it's more a component than a mod itself) and the fat it's included here is great This mod actually is everything i want for warband: Realistic Historical Complete Detailed...
  19. Danwood

There is something which i would like to discuss with you in private @ night

I suggest to let the player succesfully open this conversation option, during night, also if lord is near other lords. During day you'll still need to catch him alone. Hope devs will take in consideration this suggestion  :D
  20. Danwood

1.127 is out

hmmm some say it's out but i see always 1.126, can someone confirm?? Yes it's out, just download 1.126 and the 1.127 will show up! :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom