Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Español (LA) not working multiple languages

The Spanish language does not work since the last update, I think it has happened with different languages, I just bought the game on steam now to put it in Spanish and I could not. I hope they can solve it, thank you.
  2. problems with epic games.

No, you have to wait until they release 1.7.0 on epic games.
    is there an estimated date?
    Thank you.
  3. problems with epic games.

Hi, I bought the game through epic games, but I have realized that it does not allow me to access the beta 1.7.0, to which they added the Spanish language, my native language, since I hardly know English. Is there a way to play the beta from epic? Thank you
  4. [duda] mod de armas

Hola a todos. alguien conoce un mod que agregue armas y objetos al juego?
  5. ayuda de mision

hola, lo que pasa es que estoy jugando el M&B Fire&sword pero hay una mision que se llama "El Diluvio" pero no se que tengo que hacer :/. otra cosa, lo que pasa es que yo queria trabajar para el reino de polonia... pero intente hacer de todo (ayudaba al rey en sus batallas e hice misiones) y no...
  6. [ayuda] errores de texto en el juego

Hola a todos hoy vengo a pedirles un favor.... lo que pasa es que me baje el juego "Mount and Blade Fire And Sword" pero cuando estoy en el tutorial o jugando una escaramuza me pasa esto. http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/131026014542211047.png :cry: no es algo que me afecte el juego (creo yo) ya...
Back
Top Bottom