Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Main Quest Time Limit Bug

Summary: Main quest ends prematurely, hitting "could not complete in 10 years" mark when it did not say there was a limit. It takes a long while to do this for some playthroughs How to Reproduce: Start game, get to the part where you talk to Istiana and Arzagos after getting the banner pieces...
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

JohnFromSteam said:
    Cozur said:
    Suvorov666 said:
    true, my bad, I am not trying to get it implemented as it would be incredibly difficult and a waste of time when things like bug fixes and further NPC depth, etc.. would be a more constructive way of developing the mod further, just got kinda pissed when I saw comments that basically made dual wielding to be a completely unrealistic and childish fantasy form of fighting.

Claiming that dual wielding is even remotely viable as a proper way of fighting for large groups of soldiers is retarded.

This is not Assassin's Creed, or whatever game some of those 12 year old kids play.
    I've just noticed. You are a massive ****. Have fun in social situations
    Lol I got a warning for calling him a **** ooooo sooo scared lol
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Suvorov666 said:
    true, my bad, I am not trying to get it implemented as it would be incredibly difficult and a waste of time when things like bug fixes and further NPC depth, etc.. would be a more constructive way of developing the mod further, just got kinda pissed when I saw comments that basically made dual wielding to be a completely unrealistic and childish fantasy form of fighting.

Claiming that dual wielding is even remotely viable as a proper way of fighting for large groups of soldiers is retarded.

This is not Assassin's Creed, or whatever game some of those 12 year old kids play.
    I've just noticed. You are a massive ****. Have fun in social situations
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Yahiko said:
    Could you make a dual weild?
    I mean, to have 2 swords in back 1h sword and to use both of them at the same time...

No, because Westeros is not fantasy manga world of the 12 year old universe.

This is a universe grounded, somewhat, in reality.

12 year old universe? What the ****?! Way to be a massive prick. Some Dothraki use 2 swords
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

dragula said:
    The thing is I have already conquered all of the Reach with Tywin, but I still cannot choose a banner. I have 120 reputation. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to get married?
    Have you googled it? I have no clue why it ain't giving you a banner
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

dragula said:
    Hello! When I started out the game I immediately became a vassal of the Westerlands, however, I did not receive an option to choose my banner. Is there any way to get the banner now? Do I have to leave Westerlands and then revassalize?
    Wait a couple of days or so and it should pop up. You can change your banner by using your camp, then modify banner. Good luck with everyone trying to murder you.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Does anyone know which faction has the best troops? I've been testing out the northern/stormland troops and it seems that the stormlands are better for hitting things with a sword and the northern are better at shooting. I could be wrong though.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I noticed a bug when I equip my sword and when I fight in the arena/train peasants. When I equip my sword, it does the equip animation for the gun. For the arena, it equips my armor.
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Seighfryd said:
    JohnFromSteam said:
    Cozur, I still have a certain bug that no one can help with. Can you take a gander and help me out? Link to the bug (screenie):
    cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848093507595664573/1359896EC706186BBF55B9474200C3F44854046A/
    John, a lot of us have the bug and we mentioned it in recent posts. But, on my side, the menus still work.
    Oh sorry about that, I just didn't any posts about the same bug that I have. Well hopefully there is a fix soon.
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur, I still have a certain bug that no one can help with. Can you take a gander and help me out? Link to the bug (screenie):
    cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848093507595664573/1359896EC706186BBF55B9474200C3F44854046A/
  11. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey Cozur, I had a text problem in the game when I asked a person where another person is: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848093507595664573/1359896EC706186BBF55B9474200C3F44854046A/

Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom