Search results for query: *

1. MP Matchmaking servers for OCE region

TDM is boring and siege just turns into 2H spam at the gate. Please add matchmaking for a better experience for both veterans and new players.
  2. MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Also what was that admin fly tool Gotha mentioned, I cant find that comment but I remember it...
  3. MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

I see your point, but ive thought of it more.

A better way of putting it is,

-Have an ability to change/ force gear for team 1 and 2 (For custom events)
    -Still add sets of gear instead of choosing each bit by hand
    -Add more round customization (For custom events) E.G. Team 1 has this much hit bonus's, Team 2 is on God mod, etc

That adds good stuff and I can mess around :grin:
  4. MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

I was wondering if you could by any chance make this compatible with non-dedicated servers, alot of these features are very fun to mess around with friends, if that is not capable then perhaps leaving out lots of stuff and making a version that just adds spawns so you can, like I said, mess around, Btw, Love it Gotha.

Edit: Sorry kinda found out you already could... But now ive got somthing to add, after getting all our gear ready to vs army of bots, it all resets, and I have to do it again, can you make it so it dosent need to reset, or you make outfits for easy equip, E.G. Ninja suit with weps that you can spawn with 1 click, also I was wondering if you could make some elite wep that say, only admins can use, or somthing, but I know people might abuse that  :???:
Back
Top Bottom