Search results for query: *

1. Dobson

Any interest in a hardcore RPing server?

I don’t know if the current community would be into a new RPing server like previous ones in Warband (warband-rp and SRP), so I figured I’d ask. Anyone here interested in a hardcore RPing server? Hopefully there’s a way, like in previous versions of warband, to just make a server, unmodded. If...
  2. Dobson

Incorrect authorization key with lan game *I've serached*

MaHuD said:
    It is not the same thing. You are using hamachi and they were on the same network.

Ah ok. Know of any solutions for this problem per chance?
  3. Dobson

Incorrect authorization key with lan game *I've serached*

I'm having the same problem. My mate and I are trying to play using the server package on LAN with Hamachi. Every time he joins we get the, "Incorrect Authorization Key." We've tried every solution under the sky.
  4. Dobson

Mapping help for Mod

Looking for the same answers.
  5. Dobson

RGL WARNING : STR NOT FOUND: ui_steam_not_running

The same EXACT thing is happening to me. Upon opening of the game I get the message, "STR NOT FOUND: ui_steam_not_running." I did my research and figured it had something to do with the languages.txt folder, which is a file I cannot find, although there is indeed a languages folder for the main game and all the mods. So I redownloaded it and nothing happens, anyone got a clue whats up?
  6. Dobson

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Are the server downloads outdated?
  7. Dobson

MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

Solgaard Roleplay is now a mod! Join in on the fuuun and join our forum at sol-rp.com

Back
Top Bottom