Search results for query: *

1. SovietSoldier

Serverside Slot Setting?

Hello, So, I haven't had the necessity of using slots so much until now, before I could do workarounds or at least rely on them to work locally, but the problem is that when you set/get slots, they only work for the local host of a server, they won't work on a dedicated server and it won't get...
  2. SovietSoldier

[10thRD] 10th Rifle Division (Military Realism Unit) [Recruiting]

10th Rifle Division, Currently Recruiting! Zdrastvuyte, my name is Statham, and I am here to start a Military Realism Unit. We are a Rota (Company) of men from the Soviet 10th Rifle Division, and we have been chosen to go to China, to establish a stronger tie with the Chinese. We operate with...
  3. SovietSoldier

The False Innocence of Christmas! [DECEMBER 26th 8PM EST]

On December 26th, we will play AoFI well into the night. With the release of Cannons, we will do plenty of interesting stuff. Mainly, using the cannons against an army of 75 Bots. It starts at 8PM EST, and should end at 10PM EST, or 11, if some of you wanna continue. Our Server Hoster, Boxtart...
  4. SovietSoldier

The Academy of Modern Military Warfare - Launching January 8th!

The Academy of Modern Military Warfare “The Screeching Cadets” Good day, everyone. I am Statham, a Commissioned Officer in the 7th Regiment of Foot. I am volunteering to lead a small Academy that will teach people how to form a unit correctly, and how to act, both as a Non Commissioned Officer...
  5. SovietSoldier

Impostor Alert

7th_Capt_Statham is not I. 7th_Cpt_Statham is I. So make sure you know this, as I'm not dumb enough to run around teamkilling people. Good Luck saving yourselves from him.
  6. SovietSoldier

Topic on Double Gunning

I know some people want to discuss this, but this has caused some controversy, so we should debate this out, see what's gonna happen, and hopefully a decision will be made. Double gunning is the act of getting 2 Firearms, and then firing the second one after you fired the first. Some people can...
  7. SovietSoldier

Prussian 7th Regiment of Foot

ALL 7TH: TRAINING 6PM EST SATURDAY, Password: bevern ALL NEW RECRUITS: Recruit's Guide Official Site of the 7th Regiment of Foot Allo there! We are the Prussian 7th Regiment of Foot, the glorious troops of Prinz von Braunschweig-Bevern! We are the great fighters who fought in the invasion of...
  8. SovietSoldier

The ? thread

Got a question? You can ask them here. I decided to make this thread because this mod is not like any other. So many cool things have been implemented. As for my question(s): How do you bring a companion to a village? How do you start a gunfight in a village?
  9. SovietSoldier

The Tavern - Speak some of yer stories!

Well, tell interesting stuff that happened in the mod for you. I for example, found a clown, and recruited him. I must say, this mod kicks ass. Just had my first Gunfight with Looters, was pretty cool.
  10. SovietSoldier

Stopping people from hijacking servers and claiming them as their own?

So apparently, I got poll banned from S4 by HULKSMASH and Centurion orangeknite. I was playing, and they were saying they had a clan meeting. I said they can't take a server as their own, and got poll banned. There was a third one, I forgot his name. So we must actually find a way to stop this...
  11. SovietSoldier

A Suggestion for the poll system

It should definitely show who submitted the poll. Yes I know you can only submit a poll once every 15 minutes, but if different people keep on submitting polls, it gets really annoying, and takes my focus and concentration out of the battle.
  12. SovietSoldier

The Great Library of Films

Hey guys, I just saw this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLYkKF1rojA&feature=related It is by XGhost4000x (his Youtube name). I was happy to find out that he was enjoying this mod, and people commented that this mod kicked ass. I was very happy, so I left a comment there. I wish that...
  13. SovietSoldier

The Great Book of Heroic Deeds

Well, well, you can tell your amazing Actions in a battle here. I was leading a Swedish Army, and I was defending at Hrus Castle. The British were the invaders, and if you go to Hrus Castle, you will see it has a Giant Tower. I ordered my troops to follow me and up to the Tower. We abandoned...
  14. SovietSoldier

The Companion Thread

Well, let's decide the Identities of the Companions. We can also discuss their Weaponry, and Story.
  15. SovietSoldier

Not in English no more

Why is this happening?
  16. SovietSoldier

Some Questions for Modding

Well, say I want to increase my party size limit, how do I do that? And say, that if I enter a village to recruit volunteers, how do I make it that each time, 50 Volunteers agree to join my party?
  17. SovietSoldier

RGL Error

When I open up Mount and Blade, it gives me this: Unable to open file: Common_Res\ani_walk_sideways.brf What do I do?
  18. SovietSoldier

An RGL Error

When I open up Mount and Blade, it gives me this: Unable to open file: Common_Res\ani_walk_sideways.brf What do I do?
  19. SovietSoldier

Editing Party Information

Hello. What I want to find out is, how do I edit Information on my Party. For example, lets say I have this: 40 Nord Recruits. But I want this: 100 Nord Recruits. How do I change information on my party to make it from 40 Nord Recruits to 100 Nord Recruits?
  20. SovietSoldier

Older Versions do not work.

I downloaded .751 and I tried to play it, but it would not start playing.
Back
Top Bottom