Search results for query: *

1. Carlos Danger

Bannerlord major fall on Steam most played games

lol , just like windows is a mod of MS-DOS.
    But no, Doom engine was based on binary space partitioning and you can no longer find any trace of that system in modern games.
    Lmao can’t believe someone thought I was being serious
  2. Carlos Danger

How famous is the above player?

Let it die fame whores
  3. Carlos Danger

Bannerlord major fall on Steam most played games

No we know, they made an entire new engine from scratch in about 2014-15 and started over on the game back then, scrapping alot of what they had done from 2012-14

Theres a conspiracy theory theyre still using the old 1993 doom engine but majorly overhauled.
  4. Carlos Danger

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Battles are pretty lacklustre, I feel Warband had better mechanics actually. Aside from that, things feel weird, being a mercenary if I help a lord in a siege or battle I lose most my men and gain 90 gold? come on that's just lazy coding, helping in small battle/siege should be 90 gold and it should scale, then a lord should COMMAND you to help them in a siege/battle, who wants to lose most their hard earned men for no reason other than petty pay. Anyway hi guys haven't used this forum since 2014!
  5. Carlos Danger

Persistent RPG experience.

Tiags Luvianne Versorium said:
    I would give it a try. :wink:
    Ditto I would be interested in playing something like that
  6. Carlos Danger

B Musket Era Other Chile Independence Mod Full Version

Looks pretty badass
  7. Carlos Danger

How skilled is the player above you?

Keller said:
    No idea my friend sary  :???:
    Then why reply?
  8. Carlos Danger

How skilled is the player above you?

Well you don't have the motion in the ocean but you definitely make up for it with the size of your sword :wink:

7.4"/10"
  9. Carlos Danger

How famous is the above player?

I have to tell the story...

It was the siege of Swadia, 2016 ad, the swadian infantrymen and crossbowmen lined up the walls to defend their great city and culture, I was but a simple crossbowman, I looked out on the sky, a sunny blue sky, wonderful weather for such a dreaded day, I seen the Nordic men run to our city like wolves on a sheep, I took a deep breath, I had not seen what I thought could be the perfect man, but these Nords, tall, godlike complexion and strong hardy body from their cold climate. But what made things worse our commander, Lord pronoob07, overslept so he had failed to put on his heavy plate armour a true general should wear and except came in his linen gown, but he took to the front of the wall and our men were inspired by his bravery, I lined up my sights at the closet nord running to our gates and took a shot, but Nord armour is famous for its sturdyness and didn't seem to make much damage, my fellow crossbowmen were taking shots at weak parts of the advancing line, while our infantrymen took the walls, all men were brave and ready to protect the great city and Lord pronoob07 was shouting various encouragements while his fearsome looking Knight stood beside him.
    The Nords were advancing up the ladders in great numbers, and Swadian after Swadian fell to Nordic Axe, the Swadians on the wall showed great bravery, but their linen armour and swift swords couldn't stand up against the Nord chainmail and leather, worst was their crushing Axe that left men without arms, some Nordic men had great double handed axes, I seen Swadians cut in half off one chop!, The crossbowmen did what they could but Nordic reinforcements were heavy, as soon as you killed one instantly another wave would come, more armoured with better weaponry, our men said they were spirits from another world, demons, who instantly spawn from nothing when one of them dies, and our men started to fall back as the casualties on the walls were just too much, Lord pronoob07 was angered from this, as he had a spartan way of lifestyle, he charged in with his great sword while his Knight defended retreaters, Lord pronoob07 fought valiously and took out Nord after Nord, he met his end after an archer gave him a headshot, at the sight off this all the swadians on the walls ran in terror, their great commander is gone, its time to defend your homes all is doomed!, but as this was happening the great knight rallied the men, he had been known as heroic with his terrible mace and has faced many a Nord in his campaigns under Lord pronoob07, "SALLY HERE MEN", he had the voice that even the Gods would listen too!, "I'VE SEEN WHAT NORDS DO TO CITIES THEY CAPTURE EVERY OTHER MAN WOMEN AND CHILD IS KILLED, OUR TEMPLES ARE SACKED, OUR NOBLE BLOOD PUT THROUGH HORRIFIC BARBARIC SACRIFICES, SO TELL ME, WOULD YOU RATHER HALF YOUR FAMILY DEAD, OUR LAND MADE INTO DESERT, SLAVERY IN MINES, OR WOULD YOU RATHER KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE ROTTEN BARBARIANS! THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEDDOOOOMMMM", and at that, what was left of the Swadian garrison took defensive position in the city centre, the Nordic army, already celebrating their victory, run down from our walls, and take charge, Nord after Nord fell, for each Swadian we lost we took 10 Nordic heads, all inspired by our new commander to do these heroic deeds, the Nord commander was informed of his continuous losses by an Archer commander, who also said his men couldn't get a clear shot on the Swadian garrison, Jarl Poopdeck then rallied his elite huscarls and prepared to take what was left of us and hopefully route us out of the square and be chopped down like frightened rabbits, "the Nordic advancement has stopped, perhaps they've retreated" I thought to myself, then I seen them, in the heaviest and sturdiest Nordic armour with bone crushing axes and a massive shield they marched in formation unlike other Nords, our men were wavering at the sight of them.... Anyway Efe Karacar I haven't seen you around sorry
  10. Carlos Danger

How to melee?

With your heart young squire
  11. Carlos Danger

Some guy is using skvor's art on Total War Center

It goes deeper!
    http://www.englandandenglishhistory.com/anglo-saxon-history/the-viking-invasions-of-england-793-ad-to-900-ad-
  12. Carlos Danger

What be on yer noggin?

I wanna get drunk I wanna get high, I need 2 zig zags and colt 45
  13. Carlos Danger

The Smokeshack

I must say after smoking 4 blunts today I aint going back, the weed was smooth, I could take massive hits without throat burn and the blunt wrap was tasty, cherry flavour.
  14. Carlos Danger

The Smokeshack

Beny said:
    Huh i always thought this thread was dedicated to fag smokers so never bothered looking. Seems i was rather wrong
    It partly is if you're european and mix joints.
Back
Top Bottom