Search results for query: *

1. How do I scroll down on the leaderboard?

While ingame I try and use the mouse wheel but it won't work
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

HugoBernie said:
    Holy **** those of you  demanding a release are some whiny entitled ass people. How much did you pay this dude again?

Rumor has it he's in vancouver which is where i am but dont see how that matters

william2401 said:
    WHERE IS THE GODDMAN DOWNLOAD LINK

Holy **** people are such 12 year old spaz children

find his house and upload it for us lol
  3. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

JohnACuster said:
    Why don't you close this thread, and then re open it? or is that even possible? im a noob. as for YOU Xnite215. Id like to see you work 3 years to make a mod. Your rude as hell.

I would release it on time. :roll: Three years and you're still working on bug fixes?
  4. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    Apparently so many people viewed this thread and the images within my dropbox public links have been suspended for the time being. This is a huge problem.

Release the mod already chump.
  5. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Been wanting to play a mod in this time period ever since I saw exodus: gods and Kings.
  6. Being followed by a lord

I keep being followed by a vassal of mierce (don't know how to spell it). I can't go 5 feet without the lord stoping me and saying, "well [nane here]". Anyone have a fix to this bug?
  7. Which faction should I attack?

How'd you change the color of your faction?
  8. Brytenwalda crash

How would I got about editing this correctly so I have no lag?
  9. Brytenwalda crash

Heres my rgl_config first_time = 0 texture_detail = 35 render_buffer_size = 15 max_framerate = 120 start_windowed = 1 use_pixel_shaders = 1 use_vertex_shaders = 1 fake_reflections = 1 show_framerate = 0 use_ondemand_textures = 1 use_ondemand_textures_mt = 0 disable_music = 0...
Back
Top Bottom