Search results for query: *

1. Slate024

This is the big river you cannot cross

pretty sure that is a placeholder.
  2. Slate024

New battle terrain system and orders before the battle

Once you actually land on a battle terrain map it's fricking awesome. Most are placeholders atm.
  3. Slate024

The Trader's Map of Calradia

These look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  4. Slate024

Has anyone figured out what makes wool weaveries so profitable in 1.7?

I make all my $$$$ with Breweries.. .. Beer Rules.

Yes Sanala, Askar and Rhotae all have two grain villages bound to them. I average 300 - 400+ a day from each of those breweries. Workshops are the money maker in Bannerlord once you get around 6 shops at clan tier 5. Bringing in over 2K daily just in workshops not counting caravans and other means.
  5. Slate024

Is there a list of finished scenes anywhere?

Did searches couldn't find what I am looking for, anyone know of a list compiled that shows what scenes are finished in Bannerlord?
  6. Slate024

I thought DICE/EA was bad at communication

same old complaining whining crap as always.
  7. Slate024

Will there be a Taleworld statement

No one year statement and everyone creates yet another hate train.

Still not fixed? I last played like 6 months ago(?) I would have thought it would have been better now damn...
    That's because many of the maps are placeholders and have not gotten the finished scenes in yet, yes I understand your frustration but when you play on a finished siege map it works pretty well.
  8. Slate024

An Open Letter to TaleWorlds from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the Total-Conversion Mod Community about our concerns and frustrations with Bannerlor

My guess is they are road blocking modders at the moment due to early access and the fact they are refactoring lots of code and revamping systems along the way. Maybe TW thinks instead of breaking mods over and over or maybe the impact would be severe enough for them to roadblock modders until early access is over due to future planned features? Just pure speculation on my part but that is a theory of mine as to why.
  9. Slate024

Cannot Launch Modding Tools (I have tried EVERYTHING)

Strange, I load the tools via Bannerlord - Mod tools (downloaded in steam tools) and then at the game menu you can choose editor.
  10. Slate024

Campaign Coop

ehm no the world doesnt need to be in constant running since all players will be in one party.
    Pretty sure I didn't mention anything about staying in one party. I was referring to a method where one person would not be in control of the time or entire party that would be lame.
  11. Slate024

SP - UI Suggestion: zoom option/item viewer

Curious if we can get a zoom mode for the inventory item viewer when viewing items.
  12. Slate024

Campaign Coop

Thing is how would it work? The game world would have to be constantly running since one player can't 3x across the map speeding the game up while the other player is travelling at normal speed unless one player controlled time which would suck. Or...the game world would constantly have to be running and things would happen whether the player was ready for them or not. Like in normal run speed all the time, which would mean you couldn't 3x across the map or wait in 3x speeds. It would def prove challenging, but honestly this would be only one of the ways you could do it right imo.

Players would really have to work together or against each other along with the ai, since the game world is constantly evolving. Would be fun though. The fact you would have to make quick decisions on the fly without being able to pause the game to think or read what's happening, the game world would just continue to roll regardless.

addition: - Would have to slow time scales/days down quite a bit to balance out since the game world would be constantly rolling.
  13. Slate024

Don't get to rich

finally hit 2 billion in Bannerlord...resets to 0. Sad day...
  14. Slate024

Please nerf mounted bandit, i don't want to meet steppe and desert bandit plauge like in warband anymore.

I could care less at this point, when someone is whining and crying about **** on the forums then freaks out on someone trying to help it's on them after that. Simple fix, then you can stop creating cry posts.

my dad tough me to never play with electricity
    my mom told me to never leave my plate full
    and my brother tough me to never miss with a games code(changing files is taboo to alot of people man)
    I never listened to my parents, and modding fixes most games now days with the horrible script rigging and balance.
  15. Slate024

Please nerf mounted bandit, i don't want to meet steppe and desert bandit plauge like in warband anymore.

They need to be slowed down so villager can reach to city market.
    Sorry, I misunderstood what you said. I was implying you could literally slow them down using that file like you were asking.
  16. Slate024

well you can always edit them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\bandits.xml

Change anything you want.
  17. Slate024

Giants - Ogre - etc: Is this for real?

the mod capability this time around is crazy, you are going to see some amazing mods in a couple years for Bannerlord. The skeleton options for modding are fantastic.
  18. Slate024

Fix the Economy by Removing Pack Animals and Bring Back Inventory Management

Getting rid of the current inventory system is not going to fix anything, Taleworlds needs to take a step back and really look at this issue. Just gutting out mechanics isn't going to change anything. There needs to be a happy medium.
  19. Slate024

Opinion: Your toaster computer is your own fault, not Taleworlds.

i7 9700K - 16gb ddr4 2666mhz - MSI gtx 1070 8gb - NVMe M.2 Samsung SSD.

She runs solid locked in @60 with my crappy vsync monitor. Ultra settings except screen space reflections is off. Runs 1000 troop battles pretty good, like one or two little hitches at the initial spawn phase then clears up after about 1 second or two then runs clean @ 60fps. Once they patched all the memory and pathing leaks it helped out a ton with performance.

EDIT: - Yes RAM plays a pretty big factor in large battles, 16gb will work I still want to upgrade to 32 since ram prices are cheap right now.
  20. Slate024

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE CRPG

It everyone's business when you post it on the internet. Show some self dignity and self respect if you have any.. I'm not hating bud, why use that word? People are too crazy and sensitive these days.
Back
Top Bottom