Search results for query: *

• Users: cuts
  • Order by date
  1. POLL: Should players be able to disable the aging mechanic?

I'm late, but I'd still like to vote: Yes, I don't like it.

However, I would prefer for the player to change specific options at will in a more complex system. Meaning, Under what conditions do characters age, die or give birth. Sparate options for Player, Heroes, etc... So, we can adjust the game ourselves to our liking.
  2. SP Native Working Traits Mod: Updated and working

Thanks! :smile:

How is the mod doing so far. Any bugs? Does it require a new game to work?
  3. SP B Hybrid Blocking

It basically combines the shield blocking animations which have the Sturgian shields with the rest. This "hybridization" of blocking animations causes that when you have a kite shield equipped (f.e.) the upper blocks work as if you were equipped with a Sturgian round shield; you can cover your head with it.

The video is quite illustrative, please check it out. :wink:
    I see, now. Thanks! I checked the mod's description and videos loads of times and never realized what was going on ?
  4. Resolved Bugged Character Traits in Quests [Spoilers]

This fix is relevant :smile:

5. SP B Hybrid Blocking

Would someone be so kind as to explain what this mod does, please?
  6. Resolved Bugged Character Traits in Quests [Spoilers]

Hi! Currently, this hasn't been fixed. Just tried delivering grain bushels to a town on the stable branch (e1.5.4 247373) and lost traits...

Also, since I can't edit my original post, I'll report another quest bug, below:

- Quest: Landowner Needs Manual Laborers (Tested on 22.11.2020)
    How to Reproduce: Successfully complete the quest by yourself. I started with 3 traits (Generous, Honest, Merciful), ended up with 1 (Generous), once I delivered all the prisoners.
  7. Resolved Bugged Character Traits in Quests [Spoilers]

That's unfortunate to hear, considering it's been months, since I reported this :/
  8. SP - General Outlaws Rework

Looks like someone is working on the bandits, already. You can recruit bandits with this mod. They even added bandit clans. Sweet!

9. Resolved Bugged Character Traits in Quests [Spoilers]

There is kind of a theory, going on, if you read the discussion...

If you manage to grind enough to gather over 1000 of a certain trait, it might show up again in our character. It might be that it only shows in multiples of 1000.

So, if you get the score of a trait above 1000 points, it could show a "+1" on that trait. Possibly, if you grind enough score to get a trait up to 2000, it could show "+2" on that trait.

There are no guarantees, though, and you'd have to do the same thing hundreds of times for it to make a difference, for example.

I don't think that anyone tested it, though. It would be very difficult to test it without modding the game, as well...

Might be better ask Taleworlds to fix it or just wait. Maybe some brave modder will take care of it, in the meanwhile :smile:
  10. Resolved Bugged Character Traits in Quests [Spoilers]

I'll see about editing it to make it a bit more compatible with that format...
  11. SP - General Workshops & Clan Level

I'd like to suggest being able to have more workshops, according to clan level. So, an increment in clan level would mean an increment in the workshop total that the player can own.
  12. Relinquish Fiefs

I'd like to suggest an option to relinquish fiefs without having to leave a Faction/Kingdom. Also, opt out of being awarded undesired fiefs ;) In my case, I have been awarded a fief that I have no intention of keeping...
  13. SP - General Thoughts on Faction Snowballing and Potential Fixes

In terms of my suggestions:

1. There needs to be a truce period after peace is declared for somewhere around 14 to 30 days. Even using a mod that forces factions to declare peace more frequently, it's common for them to almost immediately declare war again.
    2. There needs to be alliances. Smaller factions should be able to band together in order to push back against snowballing factions.
    +1. I agree with these two points. My take would be a truce lasting one season (30 days) for offensive wars, but still be able to join wars, as a defender.
  14. SP - General Outlaws Rework

Hi, I'd like to suggest a small rework on the outlaws. Bandits seem to spawn with troops out of thin air, scaling up to your forces, just like in Warband. These mechanics feel very cheaty and annoying. Sometimes they become unmanageable, even for the AI. To a point where lords stop recruiting...
  15. Need More Info [e1.0.1] NPC stuck on ladder

To me, it even happens on stairs when I try to raid bandit camps. Particularly steppe camps...
  16. Need More Info Lords stuck out of map boundaries

The exact same thing happened to me, today (1.0.7). So, it's still unsolved... Its near Rhesos Castle.

Here's a pic of my wife's party getting stuck after disbanding her party. She still somehow manages to get pregnant...

54B2D491793A8B7AEB880B4689BD0703BD4FD17F
  17. Resolved Bugged Character Traits in Quests [Spoilers]

Hey, which dll and which instance was it called? :O
  18. Steppe Bandit Boss

The Steppe Bandit Boss appears to have no skill in using bows, despite carrying one. Its underlings carry similar equipment and have similar skills, except for the bow skill. A possible correction would be to assign it bow skill, superior to its underlings and on par with its comparable to its...
  19. SP MP Campaign Co-Op

Co-op seems preety cool! :smile:
  20. SP - General Craftable Armors like Weapons

I support this suggestion.
Back
Top Bottom