Search results for query: *

• Users: Keedo420
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Keedo420

Banking Add-On for Custom Settlements

I have modified Garnier's banking system for use with Custom Settlements. Here's how it works: Any settlement that has reached Military Level 2 will have a generic Steward in the castle. The generic Steward allows the player to take out loans (costs 100 denars to take a 1000 denar loan) or...
  2. Keedo420

Renaming faction/settlements with Jik's String Typer Kit

With only a few minor adjustments, I managed to get the presentation version of Jik's String Typer kit working with Custom Settlements, so I decided to share the modified code here. It's very simple to add. In module_presentations, add the following... Then, in module_game_menus, search for...
  3. Keedo420

Dragon's Death

OK... First off, I love Custom Settlements. :mrgreen: I am using Custom Settlements as a base for the second version of my mod - The Horde Lands. There are two purposes to this post. First, in my mod there are multiple races. I have implemented them into the CS version of my mod (currently they...
  4. Keedo420

Firearms and Difficulty

OK, after adding Firearms to my mod, one small problem has cropped up. If I make them have "difficulty(#)" greater than 0, ingame it doesn't show what stat/skill is required in the item description, and so far, players have been unable to equip them, no matter what stats they have. Does anyone...
  5. Keedo420

Share Your Music

If you're in a band, or know someone in a band and would like to share your/their music with the users of this site, go to http://www.playlist.com and create an account , if you don't already have one. Playlist.Com does not host music files. However, if you already have your music files hosted...
  6. Keedo420

Question about deleting faces in Wings3d

OK, I'm attempting to make a minor modification to a mesh to be used as a scene prop, but I'm having a little trouble achieving the results I need. What I need to do is get rid of the selected face shown in the screenshot below, as well as the one on the opposing end of the tunnel. So the...
  7. Keedo420

Is this local variable really necessary?

OK, I was examining this script to be modified for use in certain dialogue options where charisma and persuasion would be factors, and I can't quite figure out why they found it necessary to assign trp_player to a local variable. Wouldn't it have been simpler to just put "trp_player" in place of...
  8. Keedo420

Prevent unequipping an item?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to prevent the player from unequipping an item? I think this would be a good idea for creating cursed items that can only be removed by completing a certain quest. I'd also like to make it so that certain helmets couldn't be unequipped (such as...
  9. Keedo420

SP Tutorial Module System Flaming Skulls

OK, all of this talk about grenades got me thinking.... In my mod, I have a magic item that is based off of the Firestaff from Mirathei's Magic Mod: Curtain Of Fire. Basically what it does is for a stream of fire that causes a grenade-like explosion when it hits the ground. I also added...
  10. Keedo420

Sometimes bugs are fun...

I'm not sure how this happened. I was playtesting the dungeon in my mod. I noticed something I wanted to change, so I went into the in-game editor and zoomed out. Then I noticed something strange.... Now, I had killed that guy in the room below, so how did his corpse get up there? :shock:
  11. Keedo420

Hair colors

OK, well I was playing around with the hair colors for the dark elves in my mod, and I came up with a rather nice array of potential colors for the player to choose from using the following color codes for the dark elf female face texture: The main reason I am posting this here though, is I...
  12. Keedo420

party_set_flags

I had a question about this operation.... I'm planning on adding a pirate faction to my mod, but I don't want them eliminated in the usual way. The pirates will be a faction that will only be encountered on the sea (with a few exceptions, such as enemies in treasure hunting scenes). My plan is...
  13. Keedo420

Pics displayed in Factions screen

OK, I was having an error in my mod where when the player clicked on the 8th faction's name, it crashed the game because it was looking for a pic_onager to display for the faction's pic. I found the source of the error in module_meshes, as shown here: Now, it is clear to me that the first 5...
  14. Keedo420

Animal walkers

OK, so I had this neat little idea to make animals walk around a town or village. The basic premise is to create an invisible troop that is using a certain animal as a mount, and give the troop the name of the mount. Since the troop is invisible, the size of the animal won't matter for this...
  15. Keedo420

Pirate accessories

OK, that thread title is lame. :( Anyway, in the process of designing the pirate faction for my mod, it occurred to me that it would be kinda cool if I could add peg legs, hook hands, and eye patches to some of my pirates. I can imagine how all of them would be doable if I could find a modeller...
  16. Keedo420

Troop Ratio Bar interfering with magic presentation (or vice versa)

With permission from the maker of the Magic World mod, I have integrated his magic system into my mod. The only problem I have encountered so far is that the presentation for the Troop Ratio Bar seems to interfere with the presentation for the Magic System. When I first incorporated the magic...
  17. Keedo420

reg0 vs reg(0)

Perhaps this has been answered before, but I couldn't find an answer. What exactly is the difference between reg0 and reg(0)?
  18. Keedo420

Bank error

Along with Garnier's recruitment script, I have added his banks into my mod. However I am having a problem with them. At the start of a new game (before doing anything at all) I go straight to the reports menu and select bank report, and this is what I see: Then, after going to a town with a...
  19. Keedo420

Problem with dialogue

In my mod I have added 9 npcs called Black Market Merchants. They all use a modified version of the town merchant dialogue as shown here: The module_constants are defined as: black_market_merchants_begin = "trp_town_6_black_market_merchant" black_market_merchants_end = "trp_merchants_end"...
  20. Keedo420

Treasure Hunting

OK, I'm trying to set up a treasure hunting quest. Basically what I want to do is have the player talk to an npc, who gives them the quest. Maybe the npc is looking for a specific item and wants to hire the player to find it, or maybe he is just telling the player about a buried treasure and is...
Back
Top Bottom