Search results for query: *

1. Larhendiel

SP Native Leveling Rebalance

How do I install this mod?
    If I put entire contents of zip file in Modules I get a pop up with *_* face telling me it wants to send files over internet and it crashes
    EDIT: It seems unable to work on my current, at the moment, newest game version :/
  2. Larhendiel

I want to buy bannerlord. But not with steam

And so I did not die on this hill but I do stand victorious :]
    Thank You Tales Worlds for publishing Bannerlord on gog <3
  3. Larhendiel

Thank you all for the comments, I found many entertaining.
    I am humbled and grateful to my noble defenders.
    I am also glad that I am not the only one who wishes this game not to be on steam.
    I hope it'll sway TaleWorlds to release it on other platforms or as a direct download.
  4. Larhendiel

1) If you don't wanna play with them, tell them if they don't understand what "I don't want to play with you means" then says a lot about them. If you don't say anything and just ignore then that will happen.
    2)There are options to turn of that feature. It will only update if it's installed on your PC. It doesn't just randomly update programs that are not on your pc.
    3a) Mine is currently using 0.1% just running. 3b) While running Bannerlord it peaked at 0.5% then steadied at 0.2%
    4) I would say that's down to your computer. Mine loads up pretty much instantaneously. Being serious when I say they all take around 1 second to load the game up. Not including the game loading screens but that comes regardless of any launcher.
    5) I can't really comment on this as I haven't experienced it.
    6) That all down to personal expenditure really. Never really gone that much into it as I just pay a monthly fee for electricity.
    all good and dandy, but why on earth do I need to be forced into dealing with it all while I just want the game?
  5. Larhendiel

What's the hindrance with Steam?
    1. friends nagging me to join their pvp while I try to enjoy single player
    2. updates of a program that I don't need, I just want to play the game.
    3. extra burden on:
    a) processing power,
    b) bandwith
    4. time it takes to load game (first steam needs to load, then update/check for updates, before the game launbches)
    5. steam requiers internet connection, even despite it being able to run in offline mode, it is not without a hickup
    6. and that extra calculating power costs electricity, therefore it costs money, no matter how small, still it does.

In my opinion best anti piracy was implemented in Witcher 3.

I do hope TW will make a steam free version.
  6. Larhendiel

I was about to purchase this loong awaited title, only to find it aviable through steam, nowhere else. Is it, or will it ever be possible to get this game without any steamy hindrance?
  7. Larhendiel

Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

What if I am one of those old schools who do not have warband on steam and would still love to download this beta??
  8. Larhendiel

Viking Conquest issues

Wow, I just got this DLC from your webstore tonight, wish I could report any bugs but except glowing textures in tutorial mode I can't report any.
    I mean, I cant even start the campain, I press, it loads and it kicks me back to main menu.
    Never, in my entire life, I had not such bugged mod, but dlc? paid dlc, that can't even start game?
    Up to this point it is the worst game experience I had in life.
    Can't be bothered to spend hours or even days trying to figure out what is screwed and need fixing.
  9. Larhendiel

I have lost my serial keys. Any ideas how to get them back?

Whoah!  :grin: Thanks man I would never have thought it would be so damn easy! Thank You!
  10. Larhendiel

I have lost my serial keys. Any ideas how to get them back?

I checked through google and search on this forum to no avail I still do not know how to get back my serial. Does anybody have an idea how to do it?
  11. Larhendiel

Wercheg, Tihr, Sargoth and Rivacheg

And example of Dhirim which is my capital. It was besieged las time about a one and a half year ago, tax rate is very low since I took it.
    Below is my conversation with Guild Master
    mb103.jpg

mb102.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb100.jpg
    WTF!?
  12. Larhendiel

Wercheg, Tihr, Sargoth and Rivacheg

I have Dhirim with its villages, Suno (without) and Sargoth (also without villages) I controll 16 cities and nearly all map
    Only Vaegirs are left with Khudan, Curav Ichamur and Narra. after A YEAR OF VERY LOW TAXES and NO WAR, villages are considered the richest in all calradia even if they're average, all my cities are poor, most of the cities are poor, while Vaegirs are RICH!
    I have only 7 caravans for whole continent while Vaegirs have 5 caravans. In total its 12 caravans for 21 cities while in the beginning EVERY kingdom had 5 which in total was 30 caravans for 21 cities.
    THIS IS BROKEN!
    I think each city should have at least one caravan, at most two, while the capital should have at most three caravans
  13. Larhendiel

Ale/Wine Quest

Go to the tavern and speak with tavern keeper
  14. Larhendiel

Did the 1.3.4 update break this mod?

I can't send a gift to a lady which I'm visiting, I can't get more caravans so the richest city in my kingdom is average,I'm having only 7 caravans for 14 cities.
  15. Larhendiel

PL_mountblade_info Warband server needs your help

I don't like multiplayer but want to donate (this is important!)
    Could anyone tell me please how much paypal will charge me extra for paying from UK bank account while not having paypal account?
  16. Larhendiel

Mount and Blade / Warband Stamina Runs

In winter break I had a marathon, I started to play sunday 6pm finished thursday  about 8 or 9pm eating only sandwiches and having breaks for toilet, no sleep, no work, no study, just a crusade!
    After that when I went to sleep I woke up friday night to eat and I finally woke up about saturday afternoon
  17. Larhendiel

Xerina the amazing tournament person

I always look close to arena fighters to spot the stongest on the field to take them down as soon in rounds as possible, otherwise they're cknock out me later. I have many fights against Kradus and he is my number one opponent to take down, always
  18. Larhendiel

Choosing Faction Culture?

An option to choose culture to mercenaries or bandids would be nice, since just copying another i.e. Nords kingdom isn't fun for me
  19. Larhendiel

Castle Discussion ONLY Topic

Castles are dead and empty there is as little as possible going on, wait actually, there is nothing going on
    THere is no people walking around, no merchants not option to train or hire troops, no option to do anything except besiege it with a silly one ladder or one siege tower of one type, when compared to multi where you have several ladders, couple siege towers option to breach the gate..... makes siege much more fun and interesting with broken buildings!
    When at peace there is only VERY few soldiers guarding the city walls, it seems so dead and empty

Way to improve it (by me)
    When sieging plan your own assault, divide troops who goes for ladders and where they're going to be, who goes for two types of towers and where they're going to be and who goes to crush the doors (more siege gear = longer preparations)

Add merchants, not all like in city but one or two (with option to built their shops)
    Add blacksmith, increase trade income, makes unlimited arrows for defenders "repairs" eqquipment upgrading it to higher quality (from players inventory for a price)

Expand court, at this moment we can have at most prisoners (not much interaction) wife and chancellor, thats very poor
    Add marshal who garrison troops, sends patrols to defend villages
    Torturer (to beat to death those annoying lords who happen to get into our hands)
    Treasurer, to manage taxes, buildings and income

20. Larhendiel

My Castle is attracting to many ladies?

I have the very same problem but on al "larger scale"
    mb24.jpg
Back
Top Bottom