EU Other Completed Bataillon Sacré | Ordre de Fer weekly Friday event

Regiment Name : Kingdom of Hordaland [KoH]
    Number of Player :30-40
    Have you read the rule ? : yes
    Leader steam ID : https://steamcommunity.com/id/samdrewtate/
    Clan discord : https://discord.gg/QKuTxn4tmW
  2. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

V1.9.0 254+ PLAYER LIMIT SERVER TEST

FRIDAY 14th OCTOBER Server name : Tark Server Test Server Opens at 7 pm CET 1 hour warmup First round at 8 pm CET NO PASSWORD WE NEED TO EXPLODE 254 PLAYERS LIMIT !!! How to join us : -Join our clans discord for the hosts mod DL -Download beta 1.9.0 -Follow all orders by In game leader...
  3. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

EPIC BATTLE EVENT up to 500 players.

as many people to test, but all must follow orders of command under server rules or risk being kick/banned
  4. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

EPIC BATTLE EVENT up to 500 players.

As many of you are already aware, the community has been testing the limits of bannerlord server cap. Last week, we reached a number of 254, before the servers crashed. Hosts have now fixed this and tonight the goal is to reach over that number. (potentially to 500) These test events are Clan...
  5. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

Patch Notes e1.8.0

weve been trying to create 2 teams of 6 for a clan match within our own clan for over 20 minutes, and all members are being disconnected at the lobby after creating squads. not only has your patch not fixed many of the problems in 1.7.2 but you've broken the game once more where we cannot even play it. With such high hopes for this game for over 10 years, at this moment in time i am extremely disappointed in its development in the past 2 years. £40 well spent.
  6. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

Need More Info Servers down.

servers for everyone are down and no one can log in for what seems to be a few hours now, when will there be a status update and when will it be fixed ?
  7. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

login server is down

I'm surprised there has been no official statement about server status yet...
  8. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

EU Other Completed CRBR Tuesday Battle Event

So 9pm GMT+2 is 7pm GMT and 8pm BST yes it's correct
    thanks for confirmation <3
  9. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

EU Other Completed CRBR Tuesday Battle Event

9pm GMT+2 = 8pm British Standard Time correct ?
  10. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

UK lad looking for other lads to play with

hey guys, if there any of you out there that thinks it sucks there isnt an internal voice chat im setting up a discord channel for any english speaking lads to tear up some coordinated teamplay... if your interested join my channel https://discord.gg/wqFpuDZ. look forward to playing with you :)
  11. [KoH] GRiM ReeFer

Test

hi me and my mate are pretty new at the game and we were banned from this server for building in a doorway without warning... is there anyone who can help in unbanning us ? would be very grateful
Back
Top Bottom