Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 16/11/17

pellik said:
    This game is definitely going to dominate the market when it comes out for Christmas of 2021.

2021 isnt that wrong. could be released then. 4 years will pass by fast :smile:
  2. Dev Blog 02/11/17

Octaviux said:
    It will be interesting to see how well this works in practice and if there doesn't just end up being an ideal speed/damage/reach ratio (for single player).  I always ended up with quality bastard swords in Warband single player and a good shield.  It would seem we can design in some way a sheath for swords as well which is a nice touch.

would love to see that you could put your own design or text on your sword. like "North slayar" or "my precious" haha nice tuch indeed
  3. Dev Blog 02/11/17

wow. i peronally had alot of  fun fordging in skyrim. (im an old warband fan also) and this looks really nice :smile: well done taleworlds!
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Our Thoughts

Darkstar616 said:
    A beta would be the only logical thing to give us to hang onto until release. I see comments all the time from dramatic people kicking up a huff about the fact that they've been waiting a hundred years for this game to be released and yet there's still no release date so they say they're never going to support Taleworlds ever again.

I try not to be one of those people but Jesus Christ, it's the middle of the year and we're still in the dark as to whether we're going to have wait yet another year for the game to be released.
    Obviously at some point people are going to get sick of waiting and the hype for the game is going to dropout completely.

unfortunately yes. people got lives..(i hope) and lives goes on. if the game takes too long time and its too quiete from the devs people will forget looking into this game and maby thier hype is gonna fade out during that time. but im waiting i still hanging in there BUT you never now. maby someday ill just get a notification on steam saying the game got released when i least expect it :smile:
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

the hype comes and goes but when it finelly releases i know everyone gonna go crazy and buy it instantly :smile:
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

im gonna pre oder this game so hard people will Think im an adult Movie star
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Nipponsei said:
    Mr.Messy said:
    Well, at least is something to remind us they still haven't released it!
    I mean, I want them to take as long as they need to make another awesome game. But they could at least talk to us a little bit more, know what I'm saying?
    Like I want to know stuff! And the way they are conducting this pre-release makes me think they said it all. It seems there is NO other new feature other than the ones they already showcased. They are just taking a REALLY LONG TIME on creating the whole of the game. Which is really sad.
    Please, Taleworlds, SHOW US MORE! TALK TO US!

This is my problem with Taleworlds, they dont talk to the community. The last devblog update was in March, we are in May now... We havent heard from them in a month. At least its not as bad as last year. They did a blog update in October 2016 and then silence until March 2017..
    Just show a screenshot, some concept art, a picture from the guys sweating behind their desks.. anything really just update more frequently

theres an "blog update" now....for warband hah
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

dont know...
    because of the delay and all the working years on this game i would expect atleast 50 eur
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    AmateurHetman said:
    Cpt. Nemo said:
    Oh noes! We will miss such an upstanding poster forever!!!

I love how dramatic they are, and how they think anyone cares.
    They think that they are special unique snowflakes their moms tell them they are.

nor we or the devs care about any of us haha xD all for thier own! survive!
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

illidankazama90 said:
    What I'm more interested in is how "easy" it will be to implement ones own quests regarding mods. I mean one big slogan of bannerlord was it to make it easier for mod makers.
    So what I want to know is, will there be anything in that direction?

im not into modmaking but that sounds insanly fun. bannerlord in diffrent versions and quest makes the game even bigger and "new" again
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Owen Wulfson said:
    k0vsky said:
    Please take your time in making the game. I don't want it to be a disappointment.  :grin:

I agree, game developers only get one chance to launch their new game.

That said, I am hoping that the Bannerlord Combat AI and Weaponry are more fine-tuned than what could be expected in Warband. First, I am hoping that the NPC will be able to use Pikes properly - as in stick them in front to ward off cavalry. But what I am really looking forward to are possible changes to the viability of horse archers. Don't get me wrong, I was initially drawn to the Vlandians because as the Proto-Swadians of the setting they seem to have everything I would want from a faction including good heavy cavalry. But I might try going Khuzite (Proto-Khergit) instead if their horsemen are cheaper while still viable as an endgame military force. Heck, if they make the companion system less obtuse I wouldn't mind making a ruthless marauder army. I can even tie this into a large-scale criminal enterprise.

I am looking forward to the relationship system. I always liked spending the beginning of my games building rapport with villages and lords that I could rely on later and this seems to make such matters more enjoyable and approachable. And with the ability to station troops in a friendly settlement I imagine much of the early-game pressure will be relieved and we won't be driven so strongly to capture a keep until we feel ready to do such. That said, I do imagine we need to be a part of the faction owning a town before we actually get to stash troops there - if not then all the better.

+1 i do too hope the combat system and AI combat system are programmed for each specific weapon. like you said about the pikes. i do want to see some form of army sheild formations. would be a hard one to attack :wink: my english isnt that great but i do think ypu guys understand what i mean anyway. last but not least. Bannerlord for life! Hail Bannerlord!
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

AmateurHetman said:
    This blog did have info we already recieved, but it was more detailed than the PCgamer article. At least we had new information this month, hopefully the next blog will be end of April.

haha ..sorry but it will take 6 months atleast :wink:
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

what do you think guys. are we going to hear some news before E3 you think? :smile:
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Darkstar616 said:
    Idk, if the recent years in gaming has taught me anything then preordering is an awful idea, just look at Mass Effect Andromeda for instance.

Nevertheless, I sure hope they make a new developer blog. Been through about 6 YouTubers that have analysed the pictures from that magazine that was released and I just want new information attached to some gameplay. Siege was cool to look at but it didn't provide much information about the in depth stuff that makes M&B great.

good Point. but i feel that this game gonna be great. and they know what they are doing so i would indeed pre oder.
    but i never do it otherwise becuse of the dissapointment:smile:
  15. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

i wish that we could pre oder the game even if there was no release date :smile: would be fine by me
  16. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

soo warband has been updated on steam with "HD pack"
    might be some promo for bannerlord release parhaps?:smile:
  17. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Ashton said:
    Even with fast internet it takes awhile still. Took like 3 hours to download a 30GB Total war for the last one I downloaded.

true. think it ill take an hour for me to download 40G and ...a hour in waiting for bannerlord..my god thats like an lifetime:O
  18. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Ashton said:
    pellehard said:
    ah isee but i think you can "clone" hardrives :smile: but i see your point. redownloading games are annoying
    Hmmm never tried it. Oh I might be able to just use a External I think idk. Yea redownlading games is really annoying especially when most of them are fairly large.

that would also be an option :smile: i feel sorry for the low internet connection people tho downloading 40 on slow internet its a pain. but im happy that ive got an fast one but games are being made bigger and bigger soon you have to buy an moster hardrive just to make it all work :/
  19. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

ah isee but i think you can "clone" hardrives :smile: but i see your point. redownloading games are annoying
  20. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Ashton said:
    pellehard said:
    sirously tho..ive bought many new realsed games lately but it ALLWAYS comes back to bannerlord. its the game of the game im waiting for!
    Same but I'm just hoping it isn't really as big as they say it is I mean 40GB.

to me is isntt a bad thing. it means bigger map, more depth and detail in various things. etc but for players with limit space on harddrive its ...tough
Back
Top Bottom