Search results for query: *

1. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

lol. Calling out LB for not playing a broken game :grin: WoV sure is a small clan, and always goes for the 4 shock tactic, because they don't know any better. This patch just so happened to make that tactic even more powerful than it already was. Maybe it was you guys who wanted this, and the devs catered towards you? Just stop being a **** on the forums already and go back to trolling in the game. Give the skirm clans a week in captain mode and they would absolutely destroy your clan.
    huh! chill man. small or big, we have fun playing together, that is what it matters to us.
  2. MP Captain

I have been playing cap mode since EA, with over 1k hours played!!!
    In the case you haven't noticed : CAPTAIN MODE IS DEAD AFTER 1.5.0 UPDATE!!!!
    I see two big issues that are easily fixed and could revive Cap mode again.

1 : FIX ARCHERS!! Archers have been totally nerfed after the 1.5.0 update. Archers are SO important, because they force players to make a tactic to counter them, to have a plan and work together. Archers brings an aspect to cap mode, that make it way more complex and enjoyable. Before the 1.5.0 update it would have been suicide for groups with no shields to attack archers head on. Archers would have dealt swiftly with them! But now, after the 1.5.0, I've seen how 28 archers cant even stop 1 group of 2h charging from a distance. They just stood there looking, like something is blocking them, and when they finally fire an arrow, it will surly miss 100%. So what is the point of having archers in your team if they cant make ANY damage ???? You can keep all other balance fixes, BUT NEED TO REVERT ARCHERS BACK TO 1.4.0 STANDARDS!!!

2 : MAKE NEW MAPS FOR CAPTAIN MODE!! Since EA we had 4 maps in the rotation. One of them, the city map (Streets of Syllianon) have been removed long time ago, but have never been replaced with a new one. And the rainy map (Isle of Deriad) should be removed and replaced too, because like the city map, it's way too small. So, we really only have 2 maps playable right now!!!! MAKE NEW MAPS FOR CAPTAIN MODE FAST!!!

Plz, at least make a statement to your fans, that you will take the archer issue serious, and will fix it in a future update. And if you don't think there is ANY problem with archers in captain mode after 1.5.0, we would like to know WHY you killed them off.....

Thx....

Same here, i have 1090 Hours but after update 1.5 i.e when the archers are downgraded the game is no longer balanced. I dont feel like playing till there is proper balance in troops. it takes away all the fun. The game is becoming a two handed spam in multiplayer, everyone takes two handed weapon or cav and just swing weapons around!!!!!!!! ! please roll back the archers to 1.4.2. the troops were balanced then.
  3. MP 1.5.0 - Game Breaking Update

At this moment i have 1090 HOURS in BannerLord, I have almost stopped playing BannerLord due to the new update which reduced the effectiveness of Archers. I thought Tale Worlds wanted to give us a balanced game but this update is only making Two handers overpowered and other units useless. This update does not seem fair and it is not justice to other units except the two handed units. All players just choose a two handed units in Multiplayer and swing constantly. This is becoming monotonous and I hope TaleWorlds reverts back to previous 1.4 versions where the TROOPS are more balanced and Counter each other. Thanks....Hoping to play again soon.
  4. Ideas & Suggestions

Hi Quitillius,
    Do you have a feature in your mod where we get muscle in biceps of our character as we level up more in strength?
    I think it will be cool. by level 40 a character might end up looking like a bouncer  :grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. Mod with realistic near death experience mechanism?

Leonidas300 said:
    Because what you are asking is a bit stupid.

stupid? :neutral:
    i think it will give a realistic approach.. moreover i think games like assassin's creed which is not a first person view has low health effect.

This one is first person view:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2it-yFWeS0    @ 2:30
    >>Any modder out there with a magnanimous heart, kindly help. I think it will be an interesting mod.
    our game screen would become reddish at the corners of the screen or like this:
    206impy.jpg
    or
    http://tinypic.com/r/206impy/8
    and with a heavy heart pounding/racing sound. It will do the trick I guess.

Thank you for being patient
  6. Bannerlord, Diplomacy and Strategic improvements before the battle begins.

"Some mods have this already but adding this with a real organized company will improve it by allot."

which mod has animal hunt feature? i would like to download
  7. Mod with realistic near death experience mechanism?

Hello mount and blade modders and fans, Is there any mod which gives near death experience in mount and blade singleplayer or multiplayer? (i did not find any) it would be like that of chivalry game that is, when health is too low the screen or our vision becomes reddish and animation of screen...
  8. More death animations!

Hello mount and blade modders and fans,
    Is there any mod which gives near death experience in mount and blade singleplayer or multiplayer? (i did not find any)
    it would be like that of chivalry game that is, when health is too low the screen or our vision becomes reddish and animation of screen bit blurring and sound of heart pounding too fast.
    If it is there pls share ur knowledge, if not Pls let us make one.

9. Any mod with realistic near death experience mechanism

Hello mount and blade modders and fans, Is there any mod which gives near death experience in mount and blade singleplayer or multiplayer? (i did not find any) it would be like that of chivalry game that is, when health is too low the screen or our vision becomes reddish and animation of screen...
  10. Bannerlord, Diplomacy and Strategic improvements before the battle begins.

True leader of men... Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan (movie) rings in my head.

#To be like a more realistic game if we have an option of starting a village of our own whenever we have an army of more than 150, it will look realistic. Doing so (starting a village) would subtract 150 troops from ur command and some amount of money like 50,000 denars (to build the infra structures and based on engineering skill and requires sometime like a 2-3 days).

#I was also thinking if we have option to hunt animals - deer, tiger, bear for their skin(hide to sell in cities) or meat in the forest it will be good. The fight scene would be small like that of raiding a bandit camp and we are spawned with only hunting bow, a knife and a bunch of javs + with only 2 of our troops. tigers or leopard to charge on us and deers would run away, if animals ran away we'll have to wait or come in another opportunity!

I think ur opinion of talking before each war would consume time (riding back and forth), but motivating the soldiers looks realistic and fine. The Animation of talking to your own soldiers should be like that of normal dialogue scene, i.e. showing your character with options, aft choosing a dialogue then ur soldiers with their response.
    Some dialogues to choose from options like "we'll crush them all" "take no prisoners" "I know we are out numbered but we'll give them hell" "we'll rain them arrows" etc etc.
    This talk with soldiers could be an option in the screen where they give "charge them""tell ur men to attack without you" etc, we can have talk to ur soldiers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alternate better idea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Or Instead we can drop the entire screen where they have "charge them""tell ur men to attack without you" etc and put the list of options as an animation of dialogue between u and ur soldiers. It actually is like riding towards the enemy in main screen and challenging them and coming back to ur soldiers and commanding them.

11. MP Oriental [WB] Sengoku Jidai

This is an exciting mod.

I hope this mod is also in single player with the following to give more Japanese feel:
    # All troops and characters(lords) to have Asian like face. - A Caucasian face in Japanese army can only happen in Hollywood movie -
        e.g. keanu reeves in 47 ronin.
    # Ronins available for hire in tavern at cities
    # Atleast one NPC companions for hire with Ninja type :smile: like dressed in black - fast runner (high running skill from start) - equipped with shuriken.
    # battle formations like 1257 AD mod
    # weapon names like yuri and yuma

PS: I am definitely following this mod.
  12. Armour categories.

i believe armors are made to resist any damage, be it piercing or cut. i think the only class armors should have are light and heavy!
    refer any game - skyrim, diablo,gothic etc etc :smile:
  13. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

excellent ideas.. i would love to play a game which has all the stuff..
    one more thing..
    1.while travelling in the world view, have the animation of armies marching together in formation like in AOE rather than riding a horse alone.
    2.animation for kill from behind. eg in 2 vs 1 situation. when 1vs 1 is going on face to face, the 3rd fighter would take down by surprise  instant kill from behind, garbing his head and thrusting a short sword or knife(only if he/she is having) [played too much stealth games]

i like the idea of executing a lord after capturing them as prisoner, it should be possible with a penalty of 10 honor and other lord and kings giving u assassin contracts for lords (not kings) but one should be banished from becoming a vassal (if honor is below -20 ) and be condemned as an assassin forever.

14. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

and whoever post their wishlist here are electro-executed. . . .  (insulted)
  15. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

i gave some ideas like the thread said but it seems there is no place for ppl with only ideas and who appreciates others(mods) work.
    i m humbled to roam in silence.
  16. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

1.please make most of the weapons throw-able. meele by default and switchable to throw(one time throw) like the javs. would love to throw the spear at the cavalry running towards me.
    2.porcupine formation for spear-man civilizations.
    shield wall - formations like shield infantry at front n archers behind.
    shield circle - circle the archers with footman with shield
    shield spear - spear head like formation with archers behind.. inverted V shape
    3.snowfall would be good for snowy areas.
    4.u said Africa? so zulu civ?
    5. smarter npc companion, switching to shorter weapon from their inv if they are surrounded(lance n shield on foot is suicide for them).

there should be armor n clothes like assassins creed with a hood, like that of skyrim. maybe they will be dress of robin hood.
    william wallace skirt like thing.
    samurai sword for eastern civs

thanks for listening.
  17. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

yes thank you very much, i would be interested in Europe, but mostly Eurasia cos Europe is joined to Asia... if we can have a mod based on entire Eurasia it will be great. regarding the vanilla mount and blade war band, i for one will not complain if its changed for better graphics.

If we have revolting faction groups for a kingdom like in history it will be good too. like sea raider cave as Robin Hood's camp, revolting against King Henry III of the Britons kingdom. Joan of arc as one of the lord for franks and marriageable (hope she is made hot), William Wallace against the England king etc with their specific camps and small villages.
    After i join the Britons as lord, King Henry would give me quest to eliminate them(robin hood + william wallace) for rewards or take up the cause of william wallace and help them bring down the english kingdom till they recognize scotland as an independent kingdom etc.
    or after eliminating robin hoot n william wallace, help king henry in crusade against the saladin etc.
    Or help Genghis khan spread his empire to Europe.

for the Saladin, help him maintain defend the Jerusalem and help spread their religion by doing noble deeds.
    for robin hood quest, help loot britons caravan n give them part of the loot to people which will make the merchants prices go significantly down in Briton kingdom.
    these need not be the quest but the motives of each kingdom, which would be reflected in the game.

And lastly thank you all the mods out there.

PS: something unsual, i would very much like to see the tech trees and i am interested in the mod. bt i would like to avoid fantasy things keeping it real, can you please release without fantasy n magic stuff keeping combats n things sticking to real lives. thanks.
  18. Creating new AI fighting.

i love ur work n have subscribed to ur channel.

on a lighter note:
    #hope the AI doesn't block my arrows and steel bolts with sword :smile:    just kidding
    #if less flip, the better or this should be for some Chinese kingdom AI lords as it would look funny for King Ragnar with his old age doing a back flip like this.
    #we can have a new kingdom, the chinese, where we can upgrade tree to one unit of the foot soldiers "ninja" - black dress, with ninja mask but with very light armor to balance the gameplay and flips around with katana and throwing shuriken killing people in battlefield n castle seize.
  19. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

BradM96 said:
    Hi everyone, until now i have been playing mods of others, they were really good (thank you each and every modder out there in the world) and kept me interested in single player( yeah, i am a big time single player). But now i would like to develop a mod with help of gud modders here.

I would like a mount and blade warband mod theme on "age of empires 2 : conquerors".
    it would a big world map with enough distance between civilizations, not a crowded one.
    The civilizations and units like age of empires 2 : conquerors : like franks, britons, huns, mayans, chinese, saracenes, spanish, goths etc.
    with some added features like :
    1) in open world map when we travel from one place to another, our entire unit or some of it should be visible marching together like in AoE
    2) one of our unit should bear the flag by default (if we have any flag)
    - there should be a flag bearer who can also get injured or die but automatically resurrected later in next battle.He should hold the flag on a pole with one hand and a short sword on the other.he should be on foot if we have any foot soldier(even one foot soldier) but if all our units are mounted he should also be on horse. [This flag bearer will also keep you motivated to fight for honor and glory even in difficult circumstances. this will keep u going even when odds are against you :razz: ].
    If you still dont have a banner or flag, there should be a drummer footman who beats a drum with sticks (war cry to motivate)
    3) smaller unit indicator - this is the round thinggy displayed on our units head.
    4) double handed should be allowed - dual wield on our character.
    5) while attacking a city - there should be innocent people running around, if we go inside the city.
    6) every weapon should be throwable (thrown at enemy for damage)- like u can throw away a sword,spear (all pole class should not be throw able except for the spear) etc but if u do u will have to go pick it up else bare hand! fist fight. all weapon should function like jav or throwing axes, it should have the same toggle between thrown and melee. cos in real combat we can throw for dealing damage. the thrown weapons which get a successful hit should not be recoverable like javs n thrown axes.
    7) stronger AI of NPC, when i equip them with a lance n sword, they keep picking lance even while fighting on foot!! they should switch to shorter weapon by default if they are found using shield + lance combination on foot, if they have other weapon on their inventory.
    8. there should be items like necklace, rings, bracelets which would cost 100 or 200 dinars like iron or wool, they should be recovered while fighting a lord etc cos most of the time when some lord is with very low lvl solders, dont feel like fighting him.i get only blunt weapons. At least recover recover or get to collect horses when u win a battle after fighting mounted units to sell them later!!
    9) auto skill update/leveling for lords - uncontrollable lords/ computer controlled lords.
    10) siege weapon - eg like chariot with one horse, purchased from horse merchant? this should be only for main character or NPC heros. and buying only one chariot should be allowed. this is difficult :sad: but i saw couple of damaged wagons in some cities if that can be put to work :razz: (i am picturing gladiator chariot guys who throw javs or archer)
    11) more cool awesome formation for foot soldiers like in troy: shield defense. this would be a blessing in disguise for already strong nords. that is why the chariots to run them :smile: only high level foot soldiers should be able to perform this or anyone with shield(even mounted units with shield after they are told to dismount). formations like - shield wall, testudo formation(the eagle- movie) or circling the entire group by the shield soldires, so that archers can fire from the centre. - pike formation with protruding spears of spear-men so that they don't get run down by horses (brave heart - movie)  -- most important, the computer controlled lords should be able to do this too.
    12) shield bash: pressing attack while blocking- eg skyrim.
    13) contemporary real kings of medieval world, a bigger map - it would be better to call Calradia as "world" and have kings like king arthur, Genghis Khan, joan of arc, william wallace, Ragnar Lodbrok, Atila, Saladin  etc who were real instead of the existing ones and to that add an eastern kingdom - Japanese or Chinese (samurai foot n mounted! - the last samurai) and an isolated Mayan or Aztec with few city n relatively weak armies on foot with not much steel tools but rich kingdom on resources(inspired from apocalypto movie).

summary:
    PS:
    :::::: guys/gals anyone out there who can modify the basic M&B warband please please do listen and help:::::
    i would love a mount and blade warband with the following features: shield bash, auto skill update/leveling for lords(computer controlled) , dual wield (dual wield not while on horse), all throwable weapon to deal damage(toggle between thrown and melee like throwing axes or javs, other than pole weapons except spear, spear should be throwable not lances), smarter NPC heroes who switch to shorter weapon while on foot (no lance+shield combo), entire units and type of troops travelling together on the world map (like it does in a formation in aoe), the flag bearer, more items to collect after battle( horse, their supplies etc ) and contemporary kings and kingdoms of medieval world(+eastern kingdom). i wouldnt want fancy graphics(wouldnt complain if i get) but these features on gameplay with be a great experience.
    This is my dream mount and blade warband.

I would be extremely grateful to you. I am sure a lot of people will also like a mod with these features.

found a link for shield bash in youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcMwkYVO9t4
Back
Top Bottom