Search results for query: *

1. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Memory Card Problems

I'm trying to save new songs to my phone's memory card but it always pops an error saying "The Drive cannot find the sector requested." I checked the free memory and I still have about half a GB of free memory so its not inadequate space. What can I do to fix this? I'm competent with computers...
  2. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Any recommended Fallout Three mods?

Alright, I'm far from my gaming PC so I have the time to make this topic. :P I'm planning on downloading mods and I want to know what mods you liked and why. Thanks. (I searched. I didn't find anything like this.)
  3. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Something like Last.fm but for Books?

I've read every book in my stack and I want to read new books. So is there an app or website that takes the list of the books you've read and your ratings and makes recommendations of books that you might like? Nevermind. I found one.
  4. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Forum Problem

I've been having some weird problems with the forum lately. One of 'em is about the "new replies" red ball icon. I'll give  a scenario: I browse to the Anachronist's Guild and I see new replies in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd topic. I click the first topic and read it. I browse back to AG. I find that...
  5. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Looking back...

OK, I just finished eating lunch and I'm wondering... before you came to Fun Stuff, where in Taleworlds did you originally post? Or did you just stumble across Fun Stuff in your journey through the interwebs and decided to stay?
  6. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

MS Error Help?

Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_items.py", line 65, in <module>     write_items(variables,variable_uses,tag_uses,quick_strings)   File "process_items.py", line 26, in write_items     ofile.write(" itm_%s %s %s %d "%(convert_to_identifier(item[0]),replace_spac...
  7. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Stupid Question: How do you determine the length of a weapon?

I could already add any item in module_items.py except weapons 'coz I don't know how to determine their weapon length. So is there a tool I can use? BRF editor doesn't seem to have one... :?
  8. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

1 itm using more than 1 mesh?

Ok, fellow modders, awhile ago I was browsing through the OSP packs and while I was viewing the shields OSP I saw this: Does this mean that a single itm can have more than 1 mesh assigned to it?
  9. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Compatibility Files for LAR siege pack and TEATRC?

Does anyone want to make a compatibility pack? The siege pack works fine but the IS towns and castles remain the same with one ladder/siege tower. I tried to make one but I'm stuck using my brother's computer(it crashes at 10 battesize*sigh*).  I already made the steps I'd do on how to make the...
  10. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Banning Someone

THere's a poster over by the Cartographer's Guild that spams threads just to ask questions that could have been answered if he read the stickies. When, a forum member rebuked him and tells him to try reading the stickies and stop spamming because he was sick of it, the spammer replied, "aww...
  11. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

FireArms transfer question

I've seen that there are firearms in mods like TEATRC and other mods and I was thinking: Is it possible to transfer the guns to other mods? The guns are items and items can be swapped in between mods but the difference is that the guns have triggers attached to them. The triggers, I think work...
  12. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Sound Compatibility Pack?

I got checkmaty's 'More Metal Sounds Mod' and I also downloaded the compatibility pack for this mod's sounds, and i see that there's a module sounds.py file there and I don't know where to put it. I know what to do with the sounds.txt file though. P.S. I looked in the FAQ thread and the...
  13. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

Faith Reduction?

Hi. I've been playing the game for 2 days and I must say it's pretty cool! I'm just wondering why in every few weeks or days, of gametime, text notifications show up saying Faith Reduction is Working. and All of my villages and towns do not like my faith and I already built monasteries,shrines...
  14. Lord Leoric of Wercheg

New download sites for Mount and Blade please?

I have tried all the mirrors. Filefront says I'm not allowed to download the file Taleworlds only gives me a download speed of 2kb/s and the other ones also don't work for me. I have internet download manager if that helps So I'm asking if a kind soul could post the installer for mount and...
Back
Top Bottom