Search results for query: *

1. Sawedoff

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

Agreed. Skill system is way too restrictive in its current form. I love that you gain skills by actions, and you can add specialties within those skills, but the cap is... its just stupid.
  2. Sawedoff

Constructive feedback after playing a few hours

Amen to all of this a thousand times!
  3. Sawedoff

Archers Not Firing

Alternating battles for me. One they won't fire at all. The net they will. No change in formation or commands given. When they fire though, rock throwers usually start throwing before archers even start firing. This is bogus.
  4. Sawedoff

Who Else Wants To Be Able To Save Character Templates?

This would be great! Second this as a feature.
  5. Sawedoff

Bandits Hideouts need a rebalance

Hideouts need reworked entirely. The way they're setup, the way you attack them, the response, the strength. I avoid them altogether.
  6. Sawedoff

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

CaptainLee said:
    If Taleworlds didn't publish it themselves it would have been out long ago. Thankfully they are.

I try to remember this when I get discouraged about this game ever coming out. Still hard though.  :cry:
  7. Sawedoff

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

MUST. HAVE. NOW!!!

We get it, you're making the coolest game ever. When can we play this masterpiece?
  8. Sawedoff

WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

Awesome, thanks. I just wanted to make sure it would work before I downloaded it mostly. I'll try it out and see. It doesn't have to be perfect, or even close. I just want to try out the weapons.  :cool:
  9. Sawedoff

WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

If I were to download this Mod, would I be able to play offline? I know it's made for multiplayer, I was just wondering the gameplay I would get out of the singleplayer?

Thanks, looks like a great mod.
  10. Sawedoff

Old thread (locked)

Oh wow. Just found this thing, glad I did, looks amazing. Added to favorites. Look forward to playing when released. The way its looking, take your time, itll just be tht much better.

Good luck.
  11. Sawedoff

compatible with M&B 1.011

you got to be kidding me?
    All the mods I look forward to playing, all support is lost for them.....
    ridiculous.
  12. Sawedoff

Bow or Crossbow?

Crossbows are more powerful, but the reload time is a huge downside, if you miss that one good shot, your not getting it again, bows, just light them up.
  13. Sawedoff

Why you joined them?

I fight for the Nords.
    But I recruit Swadian Troops, love the Knights.
  14. Sawedoff

rebellion help

Hopefully this was fixed in the newest release.
Back
Top Bottom