Search results for query: *

• Users: nads
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. nads

Black Death?

I stumbled across this when I was looking for a gameplay video of something else, never heard of it before, comes out in a few days, any thoughts? http://store.steampowered.com/app/412450/
  2. nads

Profile updates not working

My post count has been stuck for ages at 113,  I know that it has nothing to do with rankings and I've only actually posted a lowly 141 anyway and not that I'm concerned with rankings as you might imagine from someone who's been here six years and still at the arse end, I'm just pointing it out...
  3. nads

How to get rid of ALL text from the screen?

Hi, OK fired up M+B again recently, I go to the options on the main menu and disable everything I can see, however when you disable friendly troop names the text does dissapear above their heads but anytime you go near one their names still pop up in huge text. Anyway on the ini file I can...
  4. nads

Mod compatability question

Hi, fairly obvious I'm new but I'm a bit puzzled about mods, I'm playing the 1.003 version so the other day I decide to randomly download and try 3 different mods and all had errors when I tried to start the game. While it's obvious that the very newest mods wont work on my patch of the game it...
Back
Top Bottom