Search results for query: *

1. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Hey everyone. I know i must be missing something but when i click the link on this topic's first post I get sent to moddb and there I click files but 0.8 doesn't appear, every other patch and release does and I just can't seem to find 0.8 anywhere. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Ok I'm an idiot, I thought you released it already. Sorry guys.
  2. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

On Nexus it says you have removed the custom troop trees. Does that mean that Sigmund's mercenaries aren't customisable with this mod?
  3. NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

What WSE version do I have to use for this to work? Currently I'm using WSE v4.3.3 for mb 1.168. Stuff like character creation is clearly modded but there's big empty landmasses for example under Rhodok lands, which are properly modded things not loading properly :/
    So yeah, any help with the installation would be appreciated.

EDIT: ok so I think I got confused because the loading screen and the main menu are both from Vanilla and I though the mod wasn't loading properly. Everything seems to be working just fine for now however I'm confused about the extra empty space on the map and the lack of tier 8, 9 or 10 troops while their columns are still present in the troop tree view.
  4. Ideas & Suggestions

I noticed my vassals' relations go down by 5 each weak. I don't have a problem with it really but wouldn't it make more sense changing that value according to the lord's traits/personality or maybe even religion?
    For example making honourable lords lose less relation or lords with the loyal trait also lose less. Or maybe a character trait like friendly or sociable that makes you lose less.
    Like this it's more of a relationship between you and other nobles instead of everyone hating you more and more every week regardless them being your best friend or your most hated scum lord.
  5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

anigman96 said:
    Quintilius, would you be so kind as to provide as with the information about character creation bonuses?

Also, is there a way to disable all the daily messages about the villages that were looted and lords that escaped from battle or were captured, or make it so that it only shows messages from the faction you are a part of and the factions you're in war with? Those messages make my game lag when I'm traveling on the map.

I doubt they make your game lag. It's most likely all the parties moving around and so on, not the text.
  6. Bug Reporting HQ

thomasNL01 said:
    Quintillius said:
    v4.0 final fixes the lords disappearing. However it does not fix already disappeared lords. Lords will properly respawn
    if they're dead. So use your influence to bring them to a battle they'll lose =3.

i didnt start my kingdom until after the update, and I cant find the lords, which is why I cant get them killed.
    Anyway, if this is an issue created by using an old savefile I will just restart, just making sure.

Similar thing happening to me. My lord didn't disappear, he just spawns more and more armies in his castle. I will try to get him killed and see if that solves it but if you could stop this from happening again it would be great!

EDIT: Well... it's happening with both my lords now :/

EDIT 2: Uhm... Now my lord has supposedly 4 armies around his fief... but none are moving.
  7. Bug Reporting HQ

I posted it earlier but got no answer. I can't do prison breaks because I can't attack the guard and get his keys. I go through the dialog option like in Native and tell him to give me the keys now. All he does is laugh and say "Get off you basterd before I cut your throat".

And if I pay him I get red errors and the lord stays imprisoned.
  8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I'm a Zendar vassal now. If I started building my own castle now and then I'd leave Zendar before the construction finishes, what happens? Does it stay mine and automatically gives me my own kingdom? And if I dont leave Zendar will I still egt the fief?
  9. Ideas & Suggestions

I found a master weaponsmith or something like that and he had rly good swords. But they were all one-handed or both two and one-handed and their ranges were quite small. Could you add at least one Two-handed greatsword or something to have a longer one too?
  10. Bug Reporting HQ

When I try to attack a prison guard, I select the option to tell him to give me the keys and then all he says is something like "haha you basterd, get out before I cut your throat" and nothing happens. Is this supposed to be?
  11. Bug Reports

Yeah, I think its not a bad mod but yeah, many things are broken.
  12. Any way to fix the terrible accuracy on range weapons?

Sorry for replying to such an old thread but I think there's something wrong. I have taken the sniper's crossbow out from the cheatmenu along with some super heavy armor. I wasn't surprised to see my reticule was quite large even though the crossbow has 100 accuracy, then I took all armor off, I was completely naked, and the reticule didn't decrease in size. So what is up with that?
  13. Cattle Quest

I don't think there a way to get cattle on a ship, maybe try going through Zendar, I don't know.
  14. Ideas & Suggestions

I think the villages need more buildings, like some that increase prosperity and the money they produce. Also, when a village is maxed out (has all the buildings), it would be nice to be able to take the resources out of the village to take it to lets say a colony.
  15. Main Topic

Ok no problem, its only that I can't rotate buildings, I might be able to configure my keys though.
  16. Bug Reporting HQ

I don't thinks so. I don't remember clicking the option and the construction site was right on top of Drachenburg, where I haven't been before noticing the construction site.
  17. Bug Reporting HQ

I visit my construction site and I get this..:

Screen_Shot_2015_10_07_at_14_06_19.png

Is there a way to reset the construction site thing or something? Please, its a thing I'd really like to have without having to restart everything
  18. Main Topic

Hi, I play warband on a Mac laptop and I don't have many of the keys needed for the mod, like the home key. Is there a file I can edit to set my own keys?
  19. Bug Reporting HQ

Well, my name is apparently "town", but it isn't such a big thing as in most places the name is used correctly.
  20. Bug Reporting HQ

Zango said:
    There appears to be a bit of an oversight with colonization.

If you land on an island and don't claim the island, there's no way to disembark off the island again, as the "set sail" option only appears when you've established a colony.

I'm trapped on Santiagon, ripperoni me.

I guess you used the beach, didn't you? Don't use those, just click on the island name you want to go to and let your boat crash against the land. It will ask if you want to disembark and it will leave your boat on the coast you "crashed" on. If you want to leave you can just click your boat (there will be an icon in grey saying "<player's name>'s ship") and it will ask you if you want to embark. 

The set sail option like there is for Zendar is only necessary to make your ship appear. What happens to me is that if I get off my ship then go back to Zendar and set sails with the harbor option again, I get another fleet. One which I left somewhere on some land, and the other new one spawning from Zendar. I also sold all my ships from Zendar's harbour and I can still get on the ships I already had on the world map, paying no upkeep for them.
Back
Top Bottom