Search results for query: *

1. Can't scavenge points of interest anymore

Hopefully someone is around that can help figure out what is causing this issue and how to fix it, if there is one. Apparently after going to somewhere about 2 or 3 dozen points of interest, scavenging them, and then turning the resources I got in mostly for troops I suddenly lost the ability to...
  2. Overhead Spear Thrust animation remove?

First time using this mod and I say it's pretty good. However, as a polearm user in all Mount and Blade I don't like the overhead thrusting animation that this mod uses, I much prefer the overhead smash that native has. Is there any options in the game, installation, modding, whatever to...
  3. Suggestion: Bounty Hunters and Bounty Hunting

With the addition of the Crime and Punishment system, why not introduce Bounty Hunting into the mix? Both for the player to partake in and be a potential obstacle for them. If you smuggle a crate of illegal booze, murder a dozen guards, and soil yourself on the Battanian king Caladog's cat, then...
  4. Suggestion: Custom Player Troop Tree

One feature I'd like to see is the ability for the player to create their own troop tree. From my thinking this would start out as a base troop, one upgrade, then split off into 2, and each of those splitting off once, with a final upgrade after that. This way the player could create a tree with...
  5. Looking for a LOTR based mod with faction creation.

As the title says. I've been trying to find a Lord Of The Rings conversion mod for Warband for a while, but all the ones I've found seem to be missing a few of the native features. In particular I can't seem to find any that allow for the player to be independent and make their own faction...
  6. Any chance I could get an item list?

What the thread title says. I've been looking around for a list of items the mod adds and their statistics, but so far no luck. Figured I might as well just ask.
Back
Top Bottom