Search results for query: *

• Users: maw
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. maw

Disco Templars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKDmMS4k-g&feature=related i got two seconds bfore i gotta go... but i can't let this not be posted. laughed my ass off. watch the whole thing. maw
  2. maw

War with Iran an increasing possibility

I hate starting topics, but I figure I'd hit this. Unfortunately, it's not particularly a win-win thread that, say in 6 months, I can look back as prescient supporting my ego by saying "See! I Tole Yous Sos!!!" or "Thank Allah (or insert whatever deity here) I was Wrong!!!". Wars start for...
  3. maw

"Change, We Can Beli... HEY! WTF?!"

Yep. Those of you who know me, know me well as an unrepentant, and probably unsalvageable conservative. But I'm still a nice guy, anyhow. I tend to avoid starting a political thread, since... well... I look at most of bias (even mine) as silly. Even so... Hysterical videa (to me in any case)...
  4. maw

Stats listed on Inventory Screen

Here's my suggestion: Add a line listing the Hero's Abilities above the pic in the inventory screen. It's a minor annoyance to me to try to give a weapon, armor, or helm to a hero only to have it rejected due to low stats. I always find myself saying "WTF?" and jumping out of Inventory screen...
  5. maw

Hey, i got two used desktop AT style boards...

... and I'll send them off to somebody. They can send me a paypal for the shipping cost, if they want, after they're received. Or, if you're absolutely poor, don't bother as long as i don't go broke mailing it. It would be sent from Vermont. I was cleaning up and was amazed at all the stuff I...
  6. maw

m3:sellsword v960.6

getting there. maw
  7. maw

Test_Mod with OSP Packs RELEASED

huge mod of horse, shield, and armor pack for m&b v1.003 - edit the heck outta it with Unoffical Troop Editor, mess with the brf's, whatever. if you use parts for your own released mod, remember to creidt originators. horses ride like they're spose to; bows shoot fast...
  8. maw

Test_Mod 1003 for m&b v1.003

TEST_MOD_1003 for 1.003 fixed bugs found, reported from v1002 fun edits by The Magelord - cattle herding, 50/50 capture Enemy Lord after battle, food item morale fix This be it.  i don't think i'll be doing anything else with this unless another bug is reported. so, play your brains out, edit...
  9. maw

Installing New Items without Python

so many requests about installing the new packs. lot of you want to make your own personal mods, but seem to be a little unsure on how to add anew horse, shield, armor, or weapon (also known as items in m&b parley). i know there are tutorials out there, and i myself have explained it in a...
  10. maw

[M&B] maw's Armor Pack released

as it says. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45833.0.html open source, credit for use. maw
  11. maw

LSP Medieval 2D Art maw's Armor Pack 1208 UPDATED

maw's Armor Pack 430+ Armors that won't weigh you down Open Source Modder's Project CREDITS: please credit when using for your mod thats the deal i have for using skins. either that or i have to take off my clothes or something. Burrek for K&K, Byzantium Armor, Unique Eurpoeans 1 & 3...
  12. maw

the OSP - Open Source Project

EDIT: 3 NOV 08 fantastic start, guys - thanks for the contributions. hopefully, we can continue to update and promote the OSP concept, and work out the buggs, make it more psecific and easier to identify the things we want to use as well as credit those great talents that improve M&B. these...
  13. maw

Global Warming

someone recently mentioned Global Warming in another thread, along with skepticism. i have determined to get involved in another fire, here at taleworlds. all of us has opinions, either yes, no, or even idon't care. i'd like the yes-and-no types to lay out why they belive there is Global...
  14. maw

LSP Medieval 2D Art maw's Horse Pack for v.960 and 1.003

Horsie: It's Not Just Whats For Dinner. the first 160+ horse open-source mod graphics pack; see also my shield pack. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=769 uses the m&b warhorse mesh; all additional graphics pulled from the internet and merged with the game .dds. maw's Horse Pack v.960...
  15. maw

Classic Entertaining Threads of Yesteryear

bored, and not doing what i'm spose to be doing (building a house and rebuilding an 84 Cougar XR7), i began travelling down memory lane, filled with nostalgia of yeaster M&B.... so i picked out a few threads that, for history's sake, i felt should be revisted by those new to the game. it is...
  16. maw

Borcha's ***** Thread

yo, homies! i be slappin' the keyboard now in prep for my main boize mod new mod release, m3:sellsword(minus) for v953. since muh tight bud Marnie has his own whiteboard, i been pluggin' maw to give me some space. an' here it be. i be addressin' some issssssues 'bout the game, the mod, m&b...
  17. maw

A suggestion on Skills and Profeciencies Redo

Ok. So I still don’t understand the difference between a ‘skill’ and ‘proficiency’. Still, it appears to me two things: skills, perhaps, are something you can learn from someone else as in knowledge of a subject, whilst proficiencies are those things you get better at the more you do -...
  18. maw

OSP Medieval 2D Art maw's Shield Pack

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=754 ############################### UPDATE: more shields 05/27 i think i'm all shielded out. anyone want to offer some shields, pm me. ############################################# works for 960/1.003 mmmmm.... shields.... i love shields...
  19. maw

Give those Bastards what they deserve - damn Nobility...

i'm suggesting, and will try to mod it in in any case, the option to kill a captured lord, or put him in my own prison, forever. ransoms are all well and good, but those damn lords keep coming back at me. its wearing me down. if i keep them all prsioner, at least it limits their army. and if i...
  20. maw

Different camera angles during Dialogs

ok. i figured out how to do it, at least in map/party encounters. i'm working through some of the mechanics of it, but here it is, for those of you who are more talented than me, and might get it put togther quicker. just post the scheme for all of us if you have something elegant: when a...
Back
Top Bottom