Search results for query: *

1. AleksanderTheGreat

Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Looks like your problem has been resolved.
    Yes, Reus helped me out with it :smile: thank you for your reply anyway :smile:
  2. AleksanderTheGreat

Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Hello,

I have created a new group called Bannerlord Denmark, but I have by mistake created it under the clan section, but the group is a Miscellaneous group. I cannot find a option that says, move group, is it possible to move the group under Miscellaneous section? Or should I create a new one under the correct section and delete the one that is in the clan section?
  3. Bannerlord Denmark

Bannerlord Denmark

Velkommen til den officielle danske Bannerlord gruppe, hvor alle vi danskere kan hænge ud. Forum regler gælder også for denne gruppe. Eller kort sagt, bare opføre Jer pænt. :smile: Gruppens formål er, at skabe et dansk fællesskab, hvor folk kan organisere events, turneringer, eller bare gerne...
  4. AleksanderTheGreat

Dev Blog 09/08/19

Players now have complete control on the deployment of siege engines on the campaign map. The game shows hit point bars on siege engines and wall sections so players can follow the development of the ranged duel, can pull back damaged machines to reserve, and put them back to the frontline when needed.

This sounds really good, cant wait till it comes out.
  5. AleksanderTheGreat

commanding rank system

gencov0 said:
    AleksanderTheGreat said:
    gencov0 said:
    AleksanderTheGreat said:
    The game is not based on realism. Its genre is under fantasy/medieval FPS/TPS. The more realistic you make a game, the more unpopular it will become. Thereby you need to balance these things in order to have an enjoyable game.

well yes, it's for realism.
    but what makes that would be un-enjoyable?

You can never make a game to realistic, because if you did, it would be a bit boring to almost die every time you get sliced or if you get cut, and get infected and die by the infection. Maybe it's a wrong word to use, certainly some people would find that enjoyable, so lets call it a little boring. :smile:

oh yes, let get it to the first.
    first of all, i didn't mentioned about "Full varieties of Realism" (who brought this, anyway?)
    I said the Commanding rank systems only, and you just reply 'bout "realism will make game un-popular, and make you boring". of what? exactly?

As everyone here knows, M & B is not a perfect realism game, but a genre game that focuses on realism as much as possible.
    For example, the "influence" or "clan" mentioned above, or the family and death system. Looking at these things, Devs' focus is to get as close as possible to medieval feudal realism, which seems to be within the "realism limit" of the game I understand.
    (I also played this game for over 10 years. :smile: )
    So let's stop the reaction of "You don't know this game."

Once again, I'm talking about what a commanding rank system might be like a more medieval feudal-ish.
    I never mentioned making every part of the game to realistic. (Ignore the arrows in the legs thing.  :wink:  It's just about personal taste.)

If you stick to the topic, of what he asked, then maybe you can find out why I replied as I did :smile: also maybe I misunderstood what you actually asked, my apologize.

For example, the "influence" or "clan" mentioned above, or the family and death system. Looking at these things, Devs' focus is to get as close as possible to medieval feudal realism, which seems to be within the "realism limit" of the game I understand.

I agree on this.

So let's stop the reaction of "You don't know this game."

Sorry, I don't know what you are referring to.
  6. AleksanderTheGreat

commanding rank system

gencov0 said:
    AleksanderTheGreat said:
    The game is not based on realism. Its genre is under fantasy/medieval FPS/TPS. The more realistic you make a game, the more unpopular it will become. Thereby you need to balance these things in order to have an enjoyable game.

well yes, it's for realism.
    but what makes that would be un-enjoyable?

You can never make a game to realistic, because if you did, it would be a bit boring to almost die every time you get sliced or if you get cut, and get infected and die by the infection. Maybe it's a wrong word to use, certainly some people would find that enjoyable, so lets call it a little boring. :smile:
  7. AleksanderTheGreat

Warband lag

I would recommend checking what your rending method are set to? If they are set to directX 9, then switch to directX 7 for lower spec computers. See if that helps on your issue.
  8. AleksanderTheGreat

commanding rank system

9. AleksanderTheGreat

I need multiplayer maps please

elpiola22 said:
    Hello everyone, I am new to the community. I want to tell you that I have my PF server but I only have a map.
    I would like to know if someone from this forum would give me maps of this beautiful mod. I would appreciate it.

Here you go
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fmzgheyywjz85zx/AADZ1WfhMkGAbEbni2QwYFGda?dl=0
  10. AleksanderTheGreat

Corrupted Save File (but not like all)

Maybe this thread can help you:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,376717.0.html
  11. AleksanderTheGreat

Incredibly slow download from Taleworlds

I have uploaded the files to some cloud services and made it a bit more organized so people with less technical knowledge will know a bit better what to download.

OneDrive: Click here (Link)
    GoogleDrive: Click here (Link)

Because the below can be confusing for people if it is gathered as one big haystack:

eparlak said:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378106.msg9005502.html#msg9005502
  12. AleksanderTheGreat

"Activation Denied"

Gourdon said:
    AleksanderTheGreat said:
    Gourdon said:
    I too am having this same precise problem. I need to run 1.170 to support WSE for Warsword Conquest, but my activation gets denied when I insert the 1.170 executable that they provide.

barbec said:
    I am in need of help please aswell. I purchased the game a few weeks ago, but everytime I enter the steam CD key, it says "activation denied".  Please help

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,381220.0.html

It isn't fixed. I've tried many times within the last 24 hours.

Have you tried to contact their support? https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Home/Support
  13. AleksanderTheGreat

"Activation Denied"

Gourdon said:
    I too am having this same precise problem. I need to run 1.170 to support WSE for Warsword Conquest, but my activation gets denied when I insert the 1.170 executable that they provide.

barbec said:
    I am in need of help please aswell. I purchased the game a few weeks ago, but everytime I enter the steam CD key, it says "activation denied".  Please help

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,381220.0.html
  14. AleksanderTheGreat

My Account is not active on the Taleworlds website

I think that an Administrator of TW has the power to fix this issue. I guess you can contact one over PM or just wait here until one responds here.
  15. AleksanderTheGreat

Incredibly slow download from Taleworlds

I take it that you are trying to download the latest version, I can download it for you and put it directly up on GoogleDrive or OneDrive and share it, and hopefully you will get a faster download speed, if you are interested in that, send me a PM (Personal Message).

But I agree that it takes some time, but that is most likely because of the servers location.
  16. AleksanderTheGreat

Activation Server Down?

As any companies server which checks activation, I would suggest that you try multiple times pr. 2, 3 hours to be sure that it's not under maintenance or heavy load. I understand that you don't activate it over steam, correct?
  17. AleksanderTheGreat

More weapon slots ?

It would be great if the development team could add 2 extra weapon slots, to the current weapon slots which we know of. This would diffidently spice up the game. But adding something brings always a consequence, when we talk programming wise, so it depends on the game mechanism at the current time, which is unknown at least for me :smile:.
  18. AleksanderTheGreat

Raise the price.

Personally, I hate paying subscription fees, I will rather wait the amount of time it takes and pay 50 euros. But again, that is just my personal opinion :smile:
  19. AleksanderTheGreat

Dev Blog 19/04/18

The little preview of the weapon models looks amazing. I hope the same can be said for the rest of the weapons which will be forged (made) :wink:. Can't wait for the release. Keep up the good work.
  20. AleksanderTheGreat

Download trial

Sneeper said:
    I managed to download it at like 5 AM (GMT+1), download speed still on the slow side but atleast it kept downloading this time  :grin:

Great to hear, have fun playing :smile:
Back
Top Bottom