Search results for query: *

• Users: Hengist
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Taleworlds, I need you! [linguistic research]

Hey, You came here for browsing the forums? See what chit-chat is going on in the OT, wasting some time? You wish! Do something useful for once and contribute to a piece of research. I'm writing a paper about the use of the deictic forms this and that. I'm sure you can help me out with your...
  2. Vikingr Mod

Hey, An alle, denen es entgangen sein sollte - Warband hat einen exquisiten Multiplayer-Mod-Neuzugang:  Vikingr! Wer eine weitgehend realistische, atmosphärische, ästhetisch enorm ansprechende und actiongeladene Mod erleben will, sollte unbedingt downloaden! Erlebe das goldene Zeitalter der...
  3. Make your Choice!

Alright, I hope you don't know this game already or at least haven't played it here, yet. I used to play this game with friends in boring lectures in university and it was funny and interesting. I'm sure our trusted TW community can make this into an interesting Off Topic game. :) The rules...
  4. Mittelalter-Freaks gesucht!

Tag zusammen! Hab mal ne Anfrage: Ich wurde gefragt, ob ich nicht Leute kenne, die -sich als "Mittelalter-Freaks" bezeichnen, -nicht allzu weit weg von Köln wohnen, zumindest in NRW -20 Jahre oder älter sind, -männlich sind und -noch bei ihren Eltern wohnen. Es geht um die Beteiligung in...
  5. Latin in four weeks

Hey! I'd like to get some advice/opinions/suggestions on this one: For my Master of Education studies  in English and German studies (Im nearly finished with my Bachelor of Arts) I need a proper qualification in Latin. Since I had French instead of Latin as a school subject I'm now attending a...
  6. Not a single mod...

Hey I downloaded several mods for 1.011,  succeeded in installing but then always get frustrated when the game stops loading the main menu. The loading bar always stops at about two thirds of the length and stays there - nothing else happens. It's accompanied by an error-sound by windows. I can...
  7. how to make savegames work again

Hi, I tried downloading and installing some mods and mixed up several versions of M&B. Now my savegames are incompatible for 1.011 as well as for 1.003 although I'm quite sure it was 1.003 where I saved them. Do I have to go on trying other versions or is there any other possiblity?
  8. prisoner quests/fighting without party

Hello there, I hope these two questions weren't posted already. I didn't find them with the search function and via the FAQ, so... 1. How to deal with quests like: capture x soldiers from the faction x to get exchange prisoners. Do I have to fight large parties of enemy lords(>70 could become...
Back
Top Bottom