Search results for query: *

1. Hilldric

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

That's good to know. Note that this only happened in Vaegir towns, probably because they're bigger scenes. Others worked without any problem.
  2. Hilldric

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I seem to be getting some crashes when I decide to click on 'take a walk around the streets' in the cities' interface.
    Downloaded the latest patch, and it tells me something along the lines of "out of video memory" and some shaders thing. Not sure if it's hardware related or the mod itself.
  3. Hilldric

Bugged minister.

So I assume there's no way to remove the bugged minister?

Edit:
    I actually found a way to remove the bugged minister, I just join some faction, then renounce my oath, and bam I get a new minister.
    Problem is it fuggs my game over, as the companions who were Lords in my faction become my enemies, and I can't get them back into my party before doing all that.
    So I guess I'm fugged.
  4. Hilldric

Bugged minister.

Okay, so I have a relatively annoying bug. I appointed Grandmaster Tresan as my Minister. The thing is, he acts like a hostile unit, whenever I talk to him he simply says "Surrender or die." I can't even change him. Is there a way to tell him to fug off or something? Would love to be able to...
  5. Hilldric

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Birger Jarl said:
    So is it going to be F2P then? Because I aint paying for the game and also for the races!  :ohdear:

Well, like I said the only available race for F2P players will be the Orks.
    You'll have to pay for the rest, afaik.
  6. Hilldric

Dorfus145 said:
    Lel, he got muted? Was it because of the image? (I didn't see the "Warned" thing below his name)

Well, I think we won't see him for about 3 days :lol:

Also going back to the topic, I heard there's a Warhammer 40K MMO coming up (Or it's already released, dunno), bad thing is that you have to pay to unlock other races (There are Marines, Orks, Eldars and Chaos) and I suppose that Chaos and Eldars will be pay-to-play.

Orks will be the only available race for free. Which makes sense.
  7. Hilldric

3. Dwarves ftw.
  8. Hilldric

Birger Jarl said:
    Hilldric said:
    Tovias said:
    Always forget Nurgle, he just feels so passive in comparison with the rest.
    Speaking of Chaos, after seeing what some guy did with his Chaos warrior I always wanted to see some special quest for Chaos to allow you become a Daemon Prince and gain some interest benefits.

K6FES3F.jpg

True, Nurgle is not really important. Tzeentch best god.
    Anyway maybe that quest would require some pre-requisites such as the level, skills, etc, and be given to you by one of the four gods, or since it's Chaos Undivided, just get all of their attributes, or something. That would be a really interesting feature but also it seems hard to mod that in. Even though there are ways.

Khorne>All other Chaos Gods.

Especially in Warhammer Fantasy where he is portrayed as a much deeper deity with roots in Norse mythology (as opposed to 40K where he is rather one-dimensional).

Fun fact: I attempted making Plague Bearers for my sub-mod by reskinning Ogres and giving them a different head.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get it quite right...  :mad:

I still prefer Tzeentch because, y'know.. it's Tzeentch.
    Khorne in WH Fantasy is also quite decent just because of the pagan stuff. Oh also their warriors have the coolest armors along with Tzeentch.
  9. Hilldric

Tovias said:
    Always forget Nurgle, he just feels so passive in comparison with the rest.
    Speaking of Chaos, after seeing what some guy did with his Chaos warrior I always wanted to see some special quest for Chaos to allow you become a Daemon Prince and gain some interest benefits.

K6FES3F.jpg

True, Nurgle is not really important. Tzeentch best god.
    Anyway maybe that quest would require some pre-requisites such as the level, skills, etc, and be given to you by one of the four gods, or since it's Chaos Undivided, just get all of their attributes, or something. That would be a really interesting feature but also it seems hard to mod that in. Even though there are ways.
  10. Hilldric

Tovias said:
    Birger Jarl said:
    Again though, this mod uses Archaon the Everchosen. Chosen by all four of the Chaos Gods he has pretty much alreadyunited them all into one unified Chaos faction.
    Then with more reason the best option would be to make a city for each god and allow special units to be recruited from there, like Slaneesh daemonettes, Tzeench Disk Priests and the good ol' bloodletter.

You mean Tzeentch discs mages. Horrors would work better tho. Also don't forget the Plaguebearers.
  11. Hilldric

archi676 said:
    Tovias said:
    archi676 said:
    Is there any chance to add nurgle, tzeench, and slaanesh armies or units? Both deamons and normal troops. And maybe Chaos Dwarfs race.
    I think the best thing, to not end up with 3 new factions, would be to just make certain units come from specific settlements or places.
    Making four factions is not bad idea. Like in Call of Warhammer each will have one main city and few villages. They would be in permanent war for domination of north.

And maybe add the possibility to unify all of them.
  12. Hilldric

Nameless Warrior said:
    Has anyone ever seen the lizardmen lords successfully make war with any faction? Even the closest ones like Araby?

Hasn't happened to me, yet. They just stay in their lands and deal with their own stuff. Well, I guess that's lore-compliant. Lel.
  13. Hilldric

Kasz216 said:
    Zap_Rowsdower said:
    Dark Dragous said:
    Articulo34 said:
    Maybe they could offer the chance to choose at the very beginning if the player wants "fixed" diplomacy that is lore compliant or the current "native" free far all diplomacy.

Hear hear...a splendid idea

AGREED Its just not seem lore at all when the dwarfs go to war against the empire.I think a forever truce needs to happen between them or something like that and I think between forever enemies should never be able to truce...but in this game it may be good to truce.Something lore friendly.

I don't know.  I mean one of the main characteristics of the Dwarves is their grudge holding and willingness to go to war over the slightest of insults.

Well, dwarves, in general, appreciate the humans more than the other races, like elves for example (they hate eachother, ofc.). Plus they actually have an alliance with the Empire, I think. Something along those lines.
  14. Hilldric

I just hope the Orcs will receive a buff, because right now they kinda suck. Even with the submod, they're still weak. Especially against dwarves but in that case it's simply 'cuz Dwarves are too OP.
  15. Hilldric

Well, something very weird happened to me. Basically, all of the lords became bald with really ugly faces. I don't know why, but it just happened and it's kind of annoying especially when you're talking to them. I only DL'd a submod with makes everything more balanced and so far I didn't encounter any problems/bug whatsoever, and I'd like to know if it happened to some other people and if there's a way to fix it.
    Great mod btw.
    Edit: Apparently it only happens whenever I play as an orc. Weird.
  16. Hilldric

Bodysliding problem please help!

I found a way to play as one of your soldiers. When the camera switches to the deathcam, just press Home (to change the camera view) and then, press the First person view key.
Back
Top Bottom