Search results for query: *

1. Gobblecoque

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

You have to capture all of the faction's lords too, I believe.
  2. Gobblecoque

Amaror said:
    Something strange happened to me. I helped the Noldor fight a unique spawn named the ravager. They attacked him first, then i joined in. But after the fight he is not mentioned at all. I don't capture him, it doesn't says that he has escaped and after the battle he isn't even mentioned in the log. He's not prisoner of the noldor, either. Anyone know what happened there?
    Chances are that he was wounded and had below 20% health before you joined the fight. Hero spawns can not be captured if they are below 20% health.
    Piero212 said:
    This is simply knowledge I picked up from someone else around the forums but I think if the A.I. fights and defeats an unique spawn they kill him, you'd do well to research a bit more if said spawn had something interesting, like a weapon or something.
    This is incorrect, unique spawns that are defeated by AI are not killed and will respawn later. The only entity that can permanently end a unique spawn is the player. Also, I don't believe that K'Juda the Ravager has any unique stuff, just the usual Qualis gems.
    d010060002 said:
    I'm trying to reduce my noldor relationship level since I want to try and get the best armor from their lord. I'm seen in the forum that you ask them about their pointy ears or something? However, I don't see that option when talking to any of them. Am I doing something wrong?
    You have to go to Elacrai and talk to Sadren inside the keep.
  3. Gobblecoque

Kadoken said:
    In "country" I mean more Barclay, Baccus, Mettenheim, etc.

I don't believe the origin of those swords or the foreign noble troops are made clear in PoP. It seems to me that they are meant to be from some far-away and unknown land.
  4. Gobblecoque

capturing new spawn heroes, particularly mercenaries

Yep, mercenary leaders cannot be captured unlike the heroes from unique spawns.
  5. Gobblecoque

habeo123 said:
    When you get Duskfall, all other bows will become a joke, really.
    Duskfall is good. Getting it, however can be quite a pain and, if you have positive relations with the Noldor, it can be actually impossible to get as the Noldor lords appear to become uncapturable.
  6. Gobblecoque

What to do when your faction is getting wrecked?

There are a good number of ways you can help turn your faction's luck even if you have a small force. You can go into enemy lands and apply guerrilla tactics: raiding villages and caravans, sneaking into enemy towns and castles to free captive lords, and besieging settlements without actually attacking in order to force enemy armies to respond. Speaking of sieging, you might try assaulting castles and towns that the enemy has recently captured as they will have a minimal garrison. It's unlikely that your faction will keep them, but it's a great delaying tactic.
  7. Gobblecoque

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I recently took up a quest to serve as a champion for the Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet in a tournament in Valonbray. When I traveled to Valonbray, there was no tournament to be found. I talked to the local arena master about tournaments and he had no new of any occurring. I waited around Valonbray for the duration of the quest's allotted time until the quest failed, but still, no tournament.

I had previously taken an instance of the tournament champion quest (still with the KotEG) at Marleons and it went off without a hitch, so the bug would seem to be at least somewhat inconsistent.
  8. Gobblecoque

Throwing weapons

The Great Gaflak is a fairly rare find in stores. I wouldn't say that it's terribly good since each instance of it only has an ammo count of one, unless you happen upon a Large Bag of Great Gaflak, in which case it has two.
  9. Gobblecoque

Thanks, just wanted to check if my plan to be a cheap bastard and save a qualis gem by keeping the free bow would work.
  10. Gobblecoque

I know that the Strange Rune Bow that you receive near Poinsbruk is supposed to disappear after Wulfbode is defeated but I have a few questions on the specifics. First, does the player have to defeat Wolfbode's army in order for the bow to disappear or does it disappear regardless of who defeats Wolfbode? Second, does the still bow disappear if you have upgraded it into its emerald/sapphire/ruby forms at the hidden mines?
  11. Gobblecoque

BUG Noldor Quest to kill Jatu army

The correct Jatu army has its map icon blue rather than the usual Jatu yellow, and its army is only about 150 strong.
  12. Gobblecoque

Dragon Age 2

CJ1145 said:
    And some of the Whos down in Whoville say
    That Gobblecoque's nostalgia filter grew THREE sizes that day
    Actually, the first time I played Baldur's gate II was a year ago.
    Archonsod said:
    Not for those who've changed their monitor / graphics card in the space of that decade, no.
    I didn't even own a PC when BGII came out, and wouldn't for several more years. Funny that.
  13. Gobblecoque

Dragon Age 2

Evilknightz said:
    Remember that the low res models are early concepts guys.
    It doesn't even have to do with how bad it looks from a technical standpoint but from an artistic standpoint. I'm genuinely stunned that Bioware was able to take a game that was, visually, the epitome of generic fantasy and make it worse. I think we all must have fallen into an alternate reality, because I really don't see how Bioware was able to go from Baldur's Gate II, a game that still looks appealing a decade later, to this.
  14. Gobblecoque

Which is the best tech company

I guess this is the sort of question where you're choosing the least of several evils? It would be like asking "whom you would rather get ****ing up the ass by: Cthulu or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?".
  15. Gobblecoque

Stephen King's works - portrayal/behaviour of wives

Sir Saladin said:
    Ass Weasel
    Actually, it was **** weasel. /pointlesscorrection
  16. Gobblecoque

The Last Airbender

Really, is anyone surprised that Shyamylamyland ****ed up again?
  17. Gobblecoque

Picture War

mooremike.jpg

18. Gobblecoque

Dragon Age 2

Evilknightz said:
    They
    resurrected the main character
    in ME! Hell, didn't they have necromancers back then?
    Actually, I'm not sure if there were any necromancers in DA:O. It's all moot point though, seeing as the plot was wrapped up in the end. There's no real reason to bring the Warden back. The reapers in ME were still pretty intent on wrecking everybody's ****.
  19. Gobblecoque

Dragon Age 2

The_Freeman said:
    So i see we will have a new main character? Didn't they wanted to do a Mass Effect 2 kind of thing where you carry on the same character from the old game? Guess they decided not to...
    Obviously not since it's quite possible (even likely) that the protagonist
    died
    at the end.
  20. Gobblecoque

Dragon Age 2

Aside from making the armor not look like ****, it would also be nice to see some variation in it's appearance. DA:O had about six different models and some bland reskins for all the various armors amongst the game. I think Balder's Gate had more variation and that was a decade ago.
Back
Top Bottom