Search results for query: *

• Users: Belisarius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Belisarius

Looking for subpar CPU advice

So, I was not planning on upgrading my desktop until later 2020. As CPU I have a i3-4350, which has 4 logical cores at 3,6 GHz (2 physical cores with hyperthreading), but the recommended minimum is a i3-8100 with 4 physical cores, also at 3,6 GHz. For RAM and GPU the minimum requirements are...
  2. Belisarius

[Suggestion] Splinted greaves and bracers

My suggestion for new items is splinted greaves and bracers. These thin metal splints would protect forearms, at least the one holding a weapon, and your legs below your shield. Since mail protection for legs and hands, as chausses and mittens, were still far way in time, I guess warriors clad...
  3. Belisarius

Trees: Animation

I would like to know if there is a tweak to disable tree animation. As of now they appear to me as tentacles of Cthulhu with their odd swinging (why do you thing troops get trapped by them? eheh), and sometimes the lesser branches disconnect and reconnect visually from the main trunk. Maybe an...
  4. Belisarius

Trade Menu: tunic underneath gambesons

Minor cosmetic change but useful. In the trading interface gambesons are all alike, and to see the tunic colour underneath (green, blue, purple...) the player (at least me) has to put them all on to distinguish them. Is it possible to highlight the sleeves colour in the vendor area?
  5. Belisarius

Sandbox Starting Location

When creating a sandbox character we should have an option to pick our starting location, completely free. Or locked by cultures as it is now, but still with a choice regarding where. A simple starting screen would suffice like "take a ship to [city]". It has been frustrating trying to create a...
  6. Belisarius

Incredipede

Just discovered this wonderful and not-so-simple game, and wanted to share it with you, Incredipede. Makes me think of a World of Goo / Spore / QWOP mashup! I think the artwork is amazing, and the subtle 'tribal' music really delivers a nice atmosphere while playing. Found about it in a PCGamer...
  7. Belisarius

Japan scientist synthesizes meat from human feces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1N6QfuIh0g When you though Japan couldn't surprise us any more, they do it again. Don't forget to watch the video, I got a good laugh from the pointing hand. So... would you eat this new green burger? And I mean it in the literal sense of the word "green"...
  8. Belisarius

Banner issue [1.113]

This image pretty sums it up. When you pick your heraldry, the lord getting the "red and white" lozengy will display instead in the world map the "black hawk head on yellow". Didn't notice if it's just for castles and cities or also the lord's army. This does not occur when you pick the second...
  9. Belisarius

Infantry Army

Assume that your army is suddenly plagued by a strange disease. Sooner or later all your horses die. And they die, and die... you cannot field mounted units! :shock: So, what would be your first choice of units regarding front line and ranged support? This topic is meant for more than just...
  10. Belisarius

Let us play some Chess

.8(R)(N)(B)(Q)(K)(B)(N)(R) .7(p)(p)(p)(p)(p)(p)(p)(p) .6 .5 .4 .3 .2(p)(p)(p)(p)(p)(p)(p)(p) .1(R)(N)(B)(Q)(K)(B)(N)(R) .a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h Who wants to go first? :roll:
  11. Belisarius

Army Character in the World Map

Well, this may be tiny, but I think the rider representing your troops across the world map should be more dynamic. Not always the same dude on leather jerkin riding a horse or not. Either could represent your own character more accurately, or your own troops. Or both, like 4 characters together...
Back
Top Bottom