Search results for query: *

1. Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

Which of these single player mods add more armour and weapons?
  2. Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

Does anyone know what armour, weapon mods and similar implementations are added to cRPG?  I want to play in single player with those additions.  Any ideas how to accomplish this aspiration?
  3. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

I installed tweakMB onto my 1.127 steam version of warbard and I did so on a fresh copy of a virgin native module. 

My aim was to get the guild master/ village elder option to work from the menu, because I've experience an AI script error every single time for both. 

I see a single option on towns/ villages for the master/elder
    but the option always results in error text in red scrolling up the menu
    then it fades just like in-game notifications

Has anyone else found similar problems?

I tried on windows 7 64bit and windows xp 64bit

An interesting thing about Xp 64-bit is that I couldn't run TweakMB.  I had to install it from windows 7 64bit.  I tried to run as admin and change the compatibility to different OS's, but nada :smile:
  4. Installing essence of battlefield soundtrack to lord and realms

How do I install essence of battlefield soundtrack to my lord and realms installation?  But, I want to keep the music of Lord and realms also...  It's possible to have those two together, right?
  5. Finding Yaros Graphical Enchancement mod

Thanks mate I appreciate your work
  6. Finding Yaros Graphical Enchancement mod

I can't find it this mod and I've spent an hour searching through these forums.  It doesn't make sense for a mod to disappear even if it's working on a project for the newer game...  Anyone know where I can find it?
  7. How do I shorten the time it takes to build buildings

There has to be a formula change that can change this.  Even at level 6 engineering it takes so long.
  8. How do I shorten the time it takes to build buildings

I want to half the time it takes for construction.  I personally think it's ridiculously too long and unrealistic.
  9. Capture Enemy Lord

If you keep a captured lord in your prison (castle or town, not party)  will you eventually get the message of ransom?  Also what purpose do regular captives serve in the prison?  Do they generate revenue over time?
  10. Lords/kings escape 95% of the time

Orj said:
    I believe it's actually 80% of the time.

eighty percent of the time....they escape?  Or they are captured.
  11. Lords/kings escape 95% of the time

Why do these bastards always escape?  Do any of my skills influence whether I capture a high rank after each battle? The current game I have been playing I can only recall capturing one lord, maybe two.  The first character I played on captured at least twice as many.  I am already well over 100...
  12. Athletics - Does this make you move faster IN BATTLE or just the map?

That is exactly what I thought Cyd.  I rarely have archers or missile troops in my party, as they slow my team down.  Melee based troops have higher athletics and can keep up with the horses. 
  13. Athletics - Does this make you move faster IN BATTLE or just the map?

Athletics makes you travel faster on the map if you are not on a horse, isn't that correct?
  14. Athletics - Does this make you move faster IN BATTLE or just the map?

I usually battle mounted so I fail to see why athletics is useful for my character and heroes when I always mount them.  The only time I really might have use is during sieges.
  15. Strength not adding +1hp

As luck would have it, it works.  I really did not do anything at all to the game itself but the max HP is being modified by one when I add a strength attribute.  I wish I would have recorded everyone's statistics to see if the former strength upgrades are retro-upgrading as they did not before I played yesterday.

Nevermind, I read Cleidophoros, and it was indeed working while I head 100% hp. 
  16. Book and skill improvement

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Books

Thanks I found it
  17. Book and skill improvement

Is there any information about books and what benefit reading them gives you for a specific book.  SOme of the books are unreadable and give a perk when put into the inventory, others have titles that give a hint towards the skill they improve.  I want to be sure however.
  18. Expert Archer advise please

THe mucking mongols used the bow and mount expertly.
  19. Strength not adding +1hp

Rinne the Wrong:

Strength: EVERY POINT ADDS +1 TO HITPOINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the very first sentence to the text that you recommend to me for reading
  20. Expert Archer advise please

Thanks, I noticed that the bow is always shot from the right side of the screen and has a tenancy to come short horizontally, even when aimed correctly vertically.
Back
Top Bottom