Search results for query: *

• Users: Brujoloco
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brujoloco

Viking Conquest: Nights too Dark - Postfx.txt hack

Hi guys, I was having several issues with VC being too dark at night for me and having tried disabling HDR and other light issues, plus gamma just making everything so bright it was just too ugly, I settled with this simple hack. All I had to do was edit the postfx.txt file for the NIGHT entry...
  2. Brujoloco

Increase Byrding and Knorr crew size Morgh Style anyone?

Hi guys! I was trying to make the Byrding and Knorr be a bit bigger ingame to make them have a bit more crew size. Anyone knows of a non base code/source code way of altering the final .txt files to make the Byrding and Knorr have a bit more crew size than 7 and 9?
  3. Brujoloco

Need help to rip to the original back colors of Heraldic Armor of Current Pop Version

Hi guys! I made a looong time ago some replacement banners for PoP 3.7 that were matched to all kingdoms in an style more fitting to how I envisioned Pendor. https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6095 You can check them there. I want to come back to PoP but first I need to do some...
  4. Brujoloco

New VC Banners, WIP , Anyone Interested?

Hi guys! I decided to create some banners for VC this time, having created others for mods like PoP before: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/convert-popbanner-to-std-format-vertical-flag-back-armor-color-guide-new-banners.285542/ You can get them here as well ...
  5. Brujoloco

What you guys think of these custom sails?

Honestly I do not know how sails were decorated in the era, so I ran a bit wild, but really need your input, since I enjoy green and am pictish ingame was wondering how these two custom sails would be? Too lore breaking? do they look bad? Any criticism is appreciated, and well, wanted to share...
  6. Brujoloco

Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (updated July 15/2015)

Small Update for July 15: I am still working on 1.06 but gave Gdwitt and Krag the nod to use whatever they want from 1.05 for their compilation. Due to RL my work on the mod has sloooowed considerably, but it´s not forgotten. As of now I have a small changelog of current upcoming changes for...
  7. Brujoloco

This made me think of Brytenwalda :D

I must confess that Brytenwalda has made me quite curious about historical battles, far away from the overdone to death Medieval Times with Knights and Chargers. So looking around found this video, if it is actually accurate it changed my whole conception of regular armies fighting with spears...
  8. Brujoloco

heavy/medium armor script

Where can I find this script? The one that adjudicates Heavy/Medium armor penalties to armor? I´m adding some new armors to my brytenwalda game and want to tag it with Heavy/Medium penalties Any help I would greatly appreciate!
  9. Brujoloco

AD 1257 Skyboxes

Hi guys! I have been looking through the skyboxes.brf of this mod and totally in love with them, so many! Was wondering if there´s a way , for sheer personal use of using them on other mods since I´m tired of vanilla warband skyboxes. I dragged the skyboxes.brf, all of its textures, the...
  10. Brujoloco

Strange Horse Bug in Brytenwalda (horse_c 34360000512)

Hi guys, I have lately noticed something very strange. Every single time I see on the market a North Horse with a Preffix, like Heavy, they always LOOK like this (The first 3 from left top) Then on the Mystic Merchant, deciding to investigate further, I decide to buy say ALL THE NORTH horses...
  11. Brujoloco

Treasures of Brytenwalda, looking for one in particular

Hi guys, I have been playing for a while and unfortunately, can´t seem to find ANYWHERE who or what or which event or quest gives as a reward/drop THIS PARTICULAR item: Boar Fur +20 Head +15 Body Armor I just love it for my main character, but don´t know where I can find it "legally" within...
  12. Brujoloco

Fix for the annoying Plastic Head in Brytenwalda/Armor Color Fixes

Hi guys! For me, Brytenwalda is one of my top fav mods, close to perfect in terms of mood and experience, but the only thing that irks me, is not the bugs, which can be squashed with the multitude of awesome mods for it from the community, but small graphical glitches, and for me the biggest...
  13. Brujoloco

Brytenwalda Pict based Banners >:D

Hi guys! I love the mod, the more I play it the more I enjoy it , so decided to make some banners for it. I know the original in game banners are lore friendly, a bit drab and plain sometimes, but I love color and textures, and bright banners! So decided to make just one for my Pict char...
  14. Brujoloco

Pest Lords/Invisible Lords in PoP

Guys, I remember once having a bunch of Pest Lords in an old Prophesy of Pendor game, those invisible guys that seemed to be stuck under the world, but deleted that save a long time ago. What annoyed me was that the Empire and Ravenstern were still recognized as alive and active because I had 3...
  15. Brujoloco

This made my day ... A random comment on the PoP Nexus Download Page

I was as usual just checking like I do every couple months or so how is my beloved PoP doing, after my last banners and other retextures I did for my custom game I drifted apart due to RL, but like a clock every couple months I return for a new game/hero iteration (currently playing as a...
  16. Brujoloco

D´Shar Pearls of Wisdom

I was running around with Kassim on my Warband, and then, he regaled me with this insightful and perhaps epic (within D´Shar Lands anyway) piece of wisdom from one of the most Renowned D´Shar Thinkers/Poets :mrgreen: Ahhh those crazy D´Shar ... my fav faction
  17. Brujoloco

Start as a Dena Party of Raiders! (small tweak)

Hi guys! I really like Brytenwalda (alongside PoP one of my fav mods) and I was lately trying to reimagine myself as a Dena Pirate Captain shipwrecking in these strange lands with a desire of plunder and booty! So I made this small tweak, changed the names of a stable raiding party in...
  18. Brujoloco

Some strange bugs

Been a while since I played Brytenwalda, but decided to try it one more time. Falling in love with it again, but just noticed two particular repeating bugs Every single time I go help a village clean it off bandits (starting quest from farmer in mead hall) when I go to village and kill all...
  19. Brujoloco

Meddling with the Occult ... removing thrust action from certain weapons

Today I was fighting K´Juda (and won narrowly) and was pleasantly surprised to see my first ever plain, but gorgeous, Strange Foreign Saber and recognized it as the deadly weapon from his Kajahars. But was kinda disappointed in seeing it had a thrust action. Considering the 44c damage of the...
  20. Brujoloco

Belligerent Drunks

After I killed my 7th belligerent drunk on this my last current playthrough, was wondering ... Why can´t we have old fashioned bar brawls? Just kick and punch a bunch of tavern patrons for extra flavor? Like the bandit ambush you walk into a bar and there´s a tavern brawl and all you have on...
Back
Top Bottom