Search results for query: *

• Users: SoTAL
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SoTAL

Estimate

Does anyone have an inkling as to when 2.5 will be released? I've modded myself and I know it's not an exact science and that it all depends on how much the author feels like working on it and such, but could someone give me a general approximation of when it'll be released? Thanks in advance.
  2. SoTAL

Polished Landscapes and tweaks

Does Polished Landscapes and the tweaks from http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61735.msg1597226.html#msg1597226 thread work with this mod or have you changed too much within the filestructure for them to edit the right things? EDIT: Oh, and when will you release the module system...
  3. SoTAL

Regenerate Health

Any chance to implement regenerating health in battle for yourself/maybe the AI? Just keep it an option so the purists won't need to have it, but please do it. I think Blood and Steel has a heroic health feature, shouldn't be too hard to implement the scripts I'd think.
  4. SoTAL

The Heroic Health feature, exporting the code.

I'm wondering where the code for said feature is located? I'm assuming in mission_templates, but I don't know for sure and I'm not the most experienced modder. I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction for it, as it's a feature that I've come to love, and I'd love to...
  5. SoTAL

Module System Problem

I downloaded the 1.124 module system and tried to compile just to make sure there were no problems. I got these errors: Initializing... variables.txt not found. Creating new variables.txt file Compiling all global variables... variables.txt not found. Creating new variables.txt file...
  6. SoTAL

After death camera.

I've been playing this mod quite a bit, and one feature that I'll never be able to live without is the after death camera in your mod (where you can switch to different soldiers). Any chance you could post the module system code for it? I'm tinkering about in the module system myself, mostly...
  7. SoTAL

Death Animations

Any mods for Warband that adds more death animations?
  8. SoTAL

Vanilla M&B code to Warband, how to?

I have my own M&B mod where I've basically just tweaked things I didn't like, incorporated other people's mods etc. It's amounted up to a fair bit of code, and it'd suck to have to redo everything for Warband. So, my question is. What's the best and most effective way to port code from M&B to...
  9. SoTAL

Castle/Town/Village Improvements

I've been unable to find any information on how to create new improvements for Castles/Villages/Towns. Say, a Blacksmith or something similar. Only thing I've found relating to it is the script_get_improvement_details in module_scripts. What exactly do I need to add, and in what files? Thanks
  10. SoTAL

Imported shield - sideways?

I've imported a shield into my game, and one annoying thing that I've noticed is that my troops for some reason hold it sideways. It's a Roman Scutum, and looks quite strange. So, my question is: Does anyone know how to make it appear the right way? I've fiddled around with the BRFeditor, but I...
  11. SoTAL

Remarkably low FPS all around, for no good reason.

I'm playing Mount and Blade on a pretty decent computer that can handle Crysis/Bioshock/Fallout 3 etc on high graphics without a hitch. However, M&B, runs horribly for some reason, even though it's way less demanding than any of those. In field battles, I have like 10-15 FPS, and that's very...
  12. SoTAL

Help with coding my troop tree.

I've spent days finding just the right equipment and balancing my new troop tree. Once the player gets his own kingdom, I want him to recruit my empire_conscript instead of the standard vaegir/nord/khergit/rhodok/swadian. How would I go about doing that? If anyone could point me to the right...
  13. SoTAL

Texture problem, I think...

I downloaded maw's (excellent) armour pack. I put the brf in the resource folder, and the textures in the textures folder. I have load_module_resource = "brfname", scan_module_textures = 1 in the module.ini, so no problem there. I then added this from maw's pack, ["leather_rein_ss", "Leather...
  14. SoTAL

White pixelated hair

Recently I've noticed in my mod that the hair of most npc's has turned very weird. I think it happened after I installed the zombie pack by keedo, but I'm not sure. If any of you have played earlier versions of Sword of Damocles, you'll know what I mean. Anyone know what the problem and is? Or...
  15. SoTAL

Code for reinforcing and upgrading towns and castles

I did a few searches, and I found this, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58875.0.html old thread. That's something I've tried to do for a long time, and I just wonder what I have to change in module_constants, module_scripts and module_game_menus for it to work. #Reinforcing and...
  16. SoTAL

Need some help on various topics regarding modding

I'm in the process of making my own mod, mostly to learn the ropes of the module system, but also for personal use eventually. As I'm kind of a newb, I just have a few questions (for now) about some stuff. 1. I've downloaded the SoD V4 source code, but I can't seem to find the code that...
  17. SoTAL

Formations and morale

Is there any way to disable only the morale, and not the formations? I love the formations, but the fact I have to go hunt the enemy across the entire map buggers me. Besides, I like it when people fight to the last man.
  18. SoTAL

Formations

Is this mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53518.0.html, Formations compilation, compatible with PoP? I'm really just interested in the formations, so if anyone know of a way to make them work, I'd be very happy.  :D
  19. SoTAL

Compatibility

Is the Undead Invasion variant compatible with the newest 4.1 final? Or just the v4 main?
  20. SoTAL

Syntax error

When I try to build a module, having edited nothing, I get this error message. Anyone know what might be the problem? Couldn't find anything on search...   File "process_init.py", line 4     print "Initializing..."                           ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax   File...
Back
Top Bottom