2. Atihan

Download

yes I have same problem
  3. Atihan

Mongol Series: RECRUITING!

Had so high hopes :cry:
  4. Atihan

And you still have people following this forum, although writting that much.
    plz keep it up no matter how slow :wink:
  5. Atihan

GREAT It has come back too life :wink:
  6. Atihan

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Cant wait to see some muslim warriors any in development?
  7. Atihan

The Mongol Series: To be Continued?

dont think so havnt seen him but I hope someone would finish it looked so promising
  8. Atihan

the term: Your enemys enemy is your friend, very much aplies to medivel seljuks whos nr. 1 enemy often were family members fighting for power, thus making crusaders an ally. Thats why the crusaders were succesfull in the beginning

And yes I know that most mamaluks were middeleastern, and the european especialy scandinavian with the "red hair and beard" were rare and had a high price on the market!
  9. Atihan

Looks great cant wait! Hope the same effort will be put into the muslim armor and wepons.
    You can use the book : Crusades through arab eyes by Amin Maalouf as a refrence to muslim Lords.
    Another thing if you make mamaluks it would be cool if some of them had an european look race vise I mean since the were slavesoldiers. Anyway looking forward to this on!!!
  10. Atihan

SP Medieval Crusader Mod (planning, re-opened, see first post)

Looks great hope this one gets released! Cant wait keep up the good job
  11. Atihan

[OBSOLETE] Version 0.2 Ready. (Updated 16-Feb-09)

I cant do anything other than cheer u on!!! Go for it
  12. Atihan

SP Fantasy Second Age

think woad is some kinda plant that gives the blue color not sure
  13. Atihan

My Resignation.

Oh no I was so looking forward to play this mod, but I respect you all have alot of other things to do that are more importent. Hope someone else can pick up where you left of. Anyway good luck with your futur and sorry about my english!
  14. Atihan

quest ideas and side activities

cool kinda sounds like the Darkhad gets a role as an Order
  15. Atihan

Haasilton - Models (Updated)

Great idea with the camel! I asked about it in a crusade mod forum if it could be done but never any reply. maybe they should have more hitpoints to make up for beeing slower? BTW did the asian camel have more hair than the middeleastern?
  16. Atihan

SP Medieval Crusades Mod

Very cool hope this mod will be completet
  17. Atihan

SP Medieval Crescent and Cross

Cant wait looks great!
    Maybe make some of the bandits beduiens, dont know if it can be done but camels insted of horses in some cases could be fun just a thought. Order knights shouldnt be able to be taken prisoner they should fight to the death cause not alowed to be ransomed. Is it possible to make certin events happen at a certin time? Say when u reach level 10 something happens or at a certin date someone declares war, I dont know if it is but u could have alot of fun with that anyways just a thought hope you fine some of it usefull and sorry about my english!
  18. Atihan

SP Medieval Reconquista

great mod idea!!! Maybe putting El Cid (rodrigo diaz de Vivar) in? It would be a nice touch
  19. Atihan

Great Khan Information and General Discussion

Wow looks great! The dark blue line is that going to be the great wall and mountins?
  20. Atihan

Mongol Invasion Information and General Discussion

Yeah its from secret historie of the mongols
Back
Top Bottom