Search results for query: *

• Users: JDeNef13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JDeNef13

Guide - Manually Adjust Smoke in AoB (Patch)

Hi! There have been loads of requests how to adjust the smoke in AoB. It's easy to mod, just follow these steps: 1. Open the folder of the Age of Blackpowder mod you are using and find particle_systems.txt. 2. Open that .txt file and look for these entries (it's possible the entries have...
  2. JDeNef13

The Campaign of Italy (1792-1797): New Add-On: OP Update 31/10! (Screenshots!)

The Campaign of Italy (1792-1797) Hi everyone! I've been building something up for a few weeks and this is the result. Fight for power in Italy as one of the five new factions, set in the First Coalition War against Napoleon Bonaparte and Revolutionary France. Factions: - Revolutionary...
  3. JDeNef13

Combining smoke and fire particles into one?

Hi guys! For musket/pistol fire, I have the current entry in particle_systems.txt (M&B version 1.011): What do I need to change in order to have a fire particle in these entries? I want the pistol/musket smoke to have a fire spark in it such as for example in this picture: Like in the...
  4. JDeNef13

[WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Hi everyone, The last few days, I played AoB again and I thought to update the mod. The beta had some flaws and I decided to polish it up with all kinds of changes. The full version of Wars of Europe (for Mount & Blade version 1.011 on the 26th of November) has been released! More updates...
  5. JDeNef13

[Victor]: Preformance Patches - Sound & Graphics

Because of the huge request by members here on the forum, I've created 2 kinds of smoke particles and a sound fix. Also it's faster than modifing it yourself! How to use? Simply paste the particle_systems.txt file into your Age of Blackpowder folder. (also works with Add-On Packs and Expansions...
  6. JDeNef13

Sound Effects in EG III

Hi! I've been watching some gameplay video's of this modification (like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5VXzUQwaA ) and I wonder where you can find or download the sounds/sound effects from this mod? Or are these sounds only available with this modification? I've been looking around...
  7. JDeNef13

Which BRF file?

Hi all, I made a new texture for a Native item called "Leather Vest". I'm looking for the BRF file in the CommenRes folder where I can find the model of the Leather Vest... I want to make a copy of that BRF file so I can assign the new texture I've made for the vest so my texture doesn't...
  8. JDeNef13

Only two factions?

Hi there, I've been working on a mod of mine for some time. It's a mod where Swadia and the Kingdom of Vaegirs are the only factions. The problem is, how can I make sure that Swadia controls all cities, towns, etc of the Rhodoks, while the Vaegirs control the cities and towns from the Khergits...
  9. JDeNef13

Help with texturing helmet

Hi, I've been working on some helmets (texturing old helmets) and I got a problem with one of them. Instead they look like this: Mine looks like this: Half of my helmet is red and the other half black. Has anyone a tip how to make him look how it should be? JDeNef13
  10. JDeNef13

Import all items from Waterloo mod to Native

Hi everyone! I've been playing M&B for over two years now, and enjoyed it a lot! But I have a question/problem. I found the Waterloo mod for version 0.751 and I'd like to import all the items from that mod to Native for version 1.011. I used this thread to help myself : How to copy items from...
Back
Top Bottom