Search results for query: *

• Users: Keeper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Keeper

A sequel for the infamous movie better known as 'Turkish star wars'?

Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam: 'The man who saved the world', or better known as the infamous Turkish star wars, which was made in the year 1982, is going to have its very own sequel? The "original" movie bootlegs audio from several other movies like the 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' and 'Battlestar...
  2. Keeper

Fading in/out text in menus just like in the Credits of M&B.

I just noticed this feature in the credits of m&b. I would like to use this feature for new purposes (like mission intros). Is it hard coded or what? How to?
  3. Keeper

T-O-M-E: Tales of middle-earth.

Website I wanted to know if anybody else has heard about it. The game is free. The downside is that it uses ASCII graphics. The game is based around Tolkiens fantasy world of The lord of the rings. The idea is to create a character and kill monsters. It may sound like a dumb idea, but it is...
  4. Keeper

SP Fantasy A Broken Realm: New Release (testers choice)?

Yrann Factions: Gaü-Ragand, The Inheritors of The North: Lombar, The Invaders: Shanaar, Empire of The Everlasting Sun: Shanaar is ruled by seven high-captains, all of them pirates. Their seat of power lies in the Jade Palace of Urian-Khai, from where they rule the land with an iron-grip...
  5. Keeper

Please help.

Well, I have decided to make every model from scratch this time forth. The problem is that when I open the UV map I get this. Now when I edit the models that are taken from mount and blade I get this. What do i need to do to get it right?  :oops:
  6. Keeper

Warhammer miniatures.

I don't know if people care about this, but what the heck! My Orc warboss What do ye think? I am going to post more pictures of my warhammer miniatures tomorrow.
  7. Keeper

SP Sci-Fi Polynom: The hostile planet, (Progress screenshots update)

I had this inspiration when playing http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium.php Please read before posting. I have noticed that there are many similar mods out there and it would be a waste of time to make another. I am making a simple pure survival mod. No quests, almost no conversations, lots of...
  8. Keeper

SP Native Chronicles of Calradia: Winter of Dinhonir (Screenshot update 11th June)

The year of 2343 was the start of a dark age. When the king of Calradia, Numdril Haurfurand died, the Calradia fell in to Chaos. Life was difficult those times and surviving even harder. The Nomads were coming from the north in a great exodus and constantly raided the Calradian villages for...
  9. Keeper

"Clouds" and bubbles now can be modded

http://i49.imagethrust.com/images/1aLN/view-image/bubbles.html http://i45.imagethrust.com/images/1aLO/view-image/smoke.html http://i42.imagethrust.com/images/1aLU/view-image/smoke.html Lmao. :D There is also a magic ball that turns to pink and after that it turns to brown and then poof its...
  10. Keeper

Flintlock

How to make it possible for troops to wear it and how to make it available in stores? Including the cartridges. There is a problem cause the flintlock does not count as a ranged weapon for some reason.
  11. Keeper

SP Fantasy Northern kingdoms v.0.570 RECRUITING.

Link for the current mod version                                 http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/visit.php?cid=7&lid=76                                                                                                 SNEAK PEEK...
  12. Keeper

A modding question.

Is it possible to make a party spawn from a defeated one? Example, a undead party would spawn from a bandit party after it is defeated but with a small delay. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.
  13. Keeper

Made a bigger town

Heres what I have done. :D What do you think?
  14. Keeper

Hahahaahaa hilarious

Hahahaahaa . :lol: I modded a horse that jumps from a mountain to another and it flies to the air when you hit something. :lol:
  15. Keeper

How the heck can I get models to m&b.

Could someone please tell me how?[/i]
  16. Keeper

A song of winter.

When the winter is coming, when the wolfs are howling, when the wood is crackling, in the fireplace. When the snow has fallen, on the mountains high upon the sky, When the ice has surrounded, the rivers and the lakes. Walks a traveller through forest, through the mountains, through the seas...
  17. Keeper

I have modded magic!

The shadow spell. :D
  18. Keeper

Mod: Blocking with a shield while using a bow.

Replace this over the old one. itm_hunting_bow hunting_bow hunting_bow 1 hunting_bow 0 4757000 4096 17 10 1.000000 100 0 0 0 0 0 100 46 0 0 271 0 itm_short_bow short_bow short_bow 1 short_bow 0 4757000 4096 58 10 1.000000 100 0 0 0 1 0 98 49 0 0 275 0 itm_nomad_bow nomad_bow nomad_bow 1...
  19. Keeper

Walking armor, hand guard and a cut head.

We can mod everything if we want to. :D Post here your craziest things that you have modded.
  20. Keeper

Mod Info: How to do new animations?

Those files are dangerous so I started to find a way to make them easier to mod. Lets have a look in the human_actions file in the data folder. At the start there should look something like this. 256 1 1.000000 6020 6000 268632064 58726 0.0 0.0 0.0 The 1.000000 is...
Back
Top Bottom