Search results for query: *

• Users: thomasNL01
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Freelancer Troops

Well, I've looked around the map twice and I couldnt find the guy selling freelancer troops. Am I missing something, or is this a known issue.
  2. Gratz

Congratulations on the subboard.
  3. First aid bug

I know there is a site for this, but after searching for half an hour i still didnt figure out how to post a ticket, so i will just post it here. Dont know if this is known yet, but if you heal a big amount of health by the means of kills, the first aid skill on a healer in your party, can fix...
  4. Abilities

So i made this character, strength based, and at level 5 i got berserker, and at level 10 hardy. Now at level fifteen i solo parties of 50 searaiders with no real difficulty, at maximum dificulty. Feels a bit OP. What do you guys think are useful abilities.
  5. Faith

I didnt see a QandA so i just made a topic: I have ten faith on my necromancer char and i dont have any faith points. I did start with the necromancer job.
  6. Quick questions//Quick Answers

I've decided to make this thread, because it is always popular, I've seen it at the PoP mod, and floris mod pack, both with over 100 pages. It's a Q&A thread for easy, stupid, small and other questions about the mod
  7. Bug Reports

Known Issues -Some hall scenes are wierd, there are walls that should't be there. -Sometime script_npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor errors will show up -You get trapped if you are enlisted in an army that joins a battle led by someone who is not from the country you are...
  8. Gratz

Gratz on the sub-forum Udud
  9. Army spawns

Does anybody know where the big army and hero's spawn? I know that the jatu spawn south of Marleons, but i don't know about the others.
Back
Top Bottom