Search results for query: *

• Users: Kelthin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kelthin

OSP Code QoL Specific-Scene Weather Conditions

You know how when you go into scene-edit mode, and theres edit weather but it never saves? You can edit the weather with the module system. I found a code of yoshiboys on the forum, and modified it a little. (ti_before_mission_start, 5, 0, [],         [    ...
  2. Kelthin

Skins to Multiplayer Troops

I have a skin made, with models and everything set, but I want to know how i can attach a skin to a multiplayer troop, or if thats even possible?
  3. Kelthin

Script help

I made a script for multiplayer to tell me the distance when i hit someone, and put it in the "deathmatch" mission template (im going to put it in all game modes, but i dont know a template for all of it). It works, but it displays the message to everyone, any way to make it only msg one person...
  4. Kelthin

Shaders from NW

I was using the napoleonic wars meshes, materials, and textures, for my mod, and they used a shader warband didnt have, and i was crashing. I put ww_shaders in my resource file, loaded the resource, etc and the models then showed up white as if untextured ingame. Then i tried removing shaders...
  5. Kelthin

Removing the single player menu

Im making a multiplayer-only mod, and i want to know how i can remove the "single player" button, and maybe some of the code to make it load faster, etc. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom