Search results for query: *

1. john129pats

delete

Just got banned for "RDM" for killing a commoner who was interfering in a war.  Meanwhile the commoners that were participating in our war weren't banned, despite getting acknowledged in global chat by an admin that they were doing it. 

This server has serious problem commoners thinking they can just show up to a battlefield and starting fighting, and it really needs to stop.
  2. john129pats

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

"Add a tree that grows apples."

THANK YOU BASED VORNNE
  3. john129pats

(Map) Feudal Lords v2 pw 4.4(download Link)

Great map.  It's a shame Oasis stopped using it.  I'd put it up there with the other great P.W. maps like Great Divide and Realm Divided.
  4. john129pats

Why is this so dead?

IL_Scippio said:
    Andrix said:
    Don't forget we have Persistent Sagas to wait for!

That's what I'm personally waiting for. FW has nice concept and everything, but it's too clan based for me.

It's also boring.  I really don't understand why people want RP so bad.
  5. john129pats

MP Native Feudal World

You can now get drunk.

Greatest mod of all time.
  6. john129pats

Is there a map making tutorial out there?

I want to make a small map for NA.  Is there a guide out there somewhere?
  7. john129pats

The REAL reason why this DLC is performing bad and crashing - Including Tips-

The Brytenwalda team is to blame for these problems, NOT TALEWORLDS!

If it was so easy for your friend to check this stuff, then it would also have been easy for Taleworlds to double check this too.    Why would Taleworlds hire a group of people to make a game for them and not make sure something like this was taken care of?
  8. john129pats

1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

Is this new?

http://i.imgur.com/FTvt3zv.jpg
  9. john129pats

Comments: 3.0 Released

Do you need any specific sound effects?  Because I may be able to help in that regard.
  10. john129pats

Troop Tree Survey

tomkele said:
    john129pats said:
    Bittersteel said:
    Wow, didn't know I was in such a small minority - the Reworked tree for me.

The Native tree is kind of bland at this point, but the Expanded tree is a little too complex for me. I think the Reworked tree strikes a good balance.

I'm also a fan of reworked.  I felt like I had to keep up with too many upgrade lines, and it was hard to remember every single name to choose.

That's why there is troops tree section in reports, so you can check them anytime you want it.

I understand, but I don't like having to check it every time I want to upgrade. 
  11. john129pats

Troop Tree Survey

Bittersteel said:
    Wow, didn't know I was in such a small minority - the Reworked tree for me.

The Native tree is kind of bland at this point, but the Expanded tree is a little too complex for me. I think the Reworked tree strikes a good balance.

I'm also a fan of reworked.  I felt like I had to keep up with too many upgrade lines, and it was hard to remember every single name to choose.
  12. john129pats

Are there any other benefits to hiring Sigmund?

Hsuan said:
    he trains your troops

Thank you.
  13. john129pats

Help with transitioning out of a faction

JosieJ said:
    john129pats said:
    Tripida said:
    Get high controwersy as marshal then capture something and ask for it, king will deny to give you fief giving you opportunity for "honorable" betrayal.
    You will keep current fiefs(except villages that aren't attached to your castles/towns) + new one.

I think I may have tried something like that.  I spoke to him about renouncing my oath, and he asked me to return the fiefs I got, and I said no.  So I kept the fief but I was at war with the Nords.  Is that what you're talking about?

Actually, it sounds like you went directly to the king and asked to leave the faction, which is different from leaving after you've been refused a fief (you never have to talk directly to the king in that case).

I think I know what you're talking about now.  I got a message where he offered me 900 denars as compensation for capturing a fief.
  14. john129pats

Tripida said:
    Get high controwersy as marshal then capture something and ask for it, king will deny to give you fief giving you opportunity for "honorable" betrayal.
    You will keep current fiefs(except villages that aren't attached to your castles/towns) + new one.

I think I may have tried something like that.  I spoke to him about renouncing my oath, and he asked me to return the fiefs I got, and I said no.  So I kept the fief but I was at war with the Nords.  Is that what you're talking about?
  15. john129pats

I would like to renounce my oath to the Nords and start my own faction down south, but I have about 500 troops in Wercheg and 200 in Ismirila Caste. My question is, what would be the best way to stop being a member of the Nords, give up my fiefs, and still keep all my troops?
  16. john129pats

Are there any other benefits to hiring Sigmund?

Other than being able to recruit freelancers whenever you want?  Does he do anything else when he's in your town?
Back
Top Bottom